[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Day 51

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6388.jpg (69KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6388.jpg
69KB, 500x481px
Day 51 abstained from Alcohol after a decade of daily alcohol abuse.

I hate today, it's painful.

My kids are driving me crazy
My work really sucks
I'm pretty sure my wife hates me
I'm ready to hop back in a bottle

Figured I'd like the universe know I'm weak, tired, and ready to be done with this bullshit we call consciousness.
>>
>>18220762
Go and have a nap. No matter what you have to do right now, the consequences of not doing it won't be as bad as starting to drink again.
>>
>>18220762
Take a really cold shower
It shocks the system and reminds you that you are able to withstand any discomfort if you set your mind to it.
>>
>>18220762
Stop thinking.
You've got control over yourself. Assume it
Nobody's controlling you, you control yourself, you only do what you want. What YOU want.

Everything's gonna be fine if you remember this once in a while. Remember that not everything is certain too and you'll become more aware of what surrounds you. Try to contemplate the present too.

I can't seriously image what you're going through but i'm giving my best advice to keep you focused of who you are and what defines you.
>>
>>18220762
>My kids are driving me crazy
>My work really sucks
>I'm pretty sure my wife hates me
I'm pretty sure this was equally true before you stopped drinking

and congrats on having more money, now that you don't waste it on drinks
>>
Not much is different when you're drunk, you're just too drunk to notice half and too drunk to care about the other half.

t. drunk
>>
>>18221071
con't

my brother spent nearly $400 a month on drugs.
now that he's trying to quit he has more money and doesn't have to work as much to make ends meet.

just think about it like this, you're being paid to not drink.
>>
I've been killing a 6-pack a day, sometimes more, for the past 6 years. I've started drinking a bit more lately. Guess I'm starting to descend into full on alcoholism. I just hate the world and have grown so bitter. I know that alcohol doesn't actually help, but it makes life bearable in the evenings. Sometimes I even drunk with friends, which is fun, then come home and drink more alone. Been wanting to quit. Quit for two months last year, then a few weeks earlier this year, but... I really freaking love drinking.
>>
>>18220770
Legit
>>
Don't give up man! I know every day is a struggle but it will only be worse if you turn back to the alcohol. Don't you feel a sense of accomplishment for abstaining thus far? Don't mess with that pride! Stay strong stick it out you will be all the better for it.
>>
Yeah dude, keep your will strong.
My father drank himself to death. It was not a pretty sight.
>>
Pounding liquor because the old lady won't leave me alone for five unbroken seconds. Not OP, everybody please root for him.
>>
Day 51, you're close to 3 months, that's a lot man. You're doing great so hang in there
>>
>>18221346
I mean 2 months, have to stop posting at 2 AM. Still a lot!
>>
Go hug your wife. It will make you feel better.
>>
>>18220762
It's just the withdrawals from being on it for so long. Feeling like you need it is the first sign that it is working right now and your body is getting rid of it. You will need to endure and be patient eventually it will become natural and your moods will not shift so much all over the place.

Trust me when I say this try to have something to replace the craving when you feel it. Maybe tea or coffee or just playing games anything that can take your mind off of it for a bit. Then you will forget about it.
>>
>>18221597
The worst part for me is the anxiety I feel from not drinking.
It drives me crazy

I gotta run or something
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.