[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newly married ex texted me she loves me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 275x153px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 275x153px
My ex girlfriend and I broke up after she sent me a bunch of texts where she was worrying about her immigration status (she had 5 months left on her visa) and saying we were never going to last. I wanted to talk about it in person but she refused the next time I saw her. I told her if she really felt like that we should just break up and she said OK.

As soon as I walked out I'd realized I'd made a mistake. I knew I wanted to grow old with her, she could get fat, beautiful girls could throw themselves at me, didn't matter. I'd been worried she wanted to go back to the Philippines but realized I'd be perfectly happy to go anywhere in the world to be with her.

I tried to get back together and she waffled between anger and being receptive but in the end after I missed a late night text and call from her she said never to speak to her again, and that was that.

I found out later from her friends that she'd gotten married to an older white guy she worked with. Tbh that seemed to be the end game with a lot of her group, marry a weird older dude, me and her met at the club and were sort of a fluke.

Forward just a couple months and she texted me saying she misses me and I was the love of her life but she isn't sure she can trust me, and she wants to meet up. That's all I wanted for so long, but it's different now, she's probably talking about leaving or at least cheating on her husband.

On the one hand I don't want to make the same mistake twice just to abide by conventions, but rushing into marriage with someone you love is different from this.

I still love her, but a big part of that is what a warm and good person she is, and how what we had felt inviolate. Anything now I think would lose some of that.

What should I do?
>>
>>18220755
You need to talk, bridge the gap and rebuild a new friendship, from there idk... Well either that or move on completely - and find someone else
>>
>>18220755
You should marry this woman who has given you every proof that she isn't a gold digging cheater that would use someone for her own material benefit.
>>
>>18220755
>Tbh that seemed to be the end game with a lot of her group

That's because it's a literal industry in the Philippines. Women marry well to do foreigners and send money back to their families.
>>
>>18220778
he's not well to do, honestly, and I think if she was really just using him it's for the green card more than anything else, she had to move around with different internships which were basically hotels getting cheap Balkan, Filipino, and south Asian labor.
>>
File: 1491276434741-adv.jpg (113KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
1491276434741-adv.jpg
113KB, 640x848px
>>18220761
Even suggesting that he talk to this cunt is disgusting. Drop the this pathetic excuse for a female and then kill yourself for considering even getting back with this horrible bitch. God damn.
>>
What you should do is ignore her and move on with your life, that's what you should do.

You two broke up for absolutely no reason, you tried to get her back but she couldn't decide between being angry or content about it and she eventually told you to never talk to her again because you "missed a late night text and call from her". She's obviously emotionally unstable. And to top it off she's a married woman.

But, for some reason she wants you back now. And, despite everything you're actually considering it because of your emotions. You're blinded by them, take a step back and try to look at this from an objective point of view. You would've live happily ever after with her because she's a drama queen while you're naive and desperate.
>>
>>18220803
It depends on her motives which we don't have enough information to know honestly.

Did she really feel betrayed and turn to the dude at work who chases all the young Asian girls? Sounds like that might be it.

Or is she just a gold digger/ green card chaser who realized she didn't have a sure thing with her young partner so she went with the desperate older guy, and now is looking to ditch him now that she's secure? Sounds like that might be it.

Can't really get a handle on it without actually knowing the parties involved
>>
>>18220817
I think you're right, I know I shouldn't, it's just so sad to me that I would've sacrificed everything for another chance with her and now it's coming too late.

And a big part of it is that I can see all the bad things I did in our relationship, all the times I brushed off her worries, all the times I hung with the boys instead of her. But most of all it's the fact that I could have easily handled the highest level of drama that she brought, it didn't happen often, it was usually just cute and she was completely worth it to me.
>>
>>18220850
Stop obsessing over the past. You should think in terms of "what will make me happy in the future" not "what could've been" or "what I could've done better". It never leads anywhere.
>>
>>18220755
She wants one last fuck for closure
>>
>>18220822
Her motives are irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that she has no conviction in her relationships. Either she's getting together with an old fuck to guarantee citizenship or she isn't. That she's even contacting an old boyfriend while being involved in such a relationship of convenience speaks volumes about her character. What garbage.
>>
>>18220822
I honestly can't fathom where he came from. She's bubbly and fun to be around and pretty in a natural way so maybe he was just into her and knew her well enough to want to wife her up.

I think it had to be more calculated from his end than hers because he proposed within weeks.

It took me by surprise, if anything I was thinking she'd start talking to her old boyfriend back on the island.
>>
>>18220900
I meant she sounds emotional. So did she just get with some 40 yr old to prove she was "worth it", stay with him to prove it was real, and now regrets it because she fucked her life out of spite?

Or was it just her using him?

I'd go with the second one normally, except they met at work and not online, so likely she wasn't trolling for a desperate aging fool.

I feel for the girl, I really do, either way. Duterte or not she's from an island paradise and now she's alone with the geezer.
>>
>newly married ex says...
stopped right there 8/8 b8 m8
>>
OP, you don't owe this guy anything. He was probably there telling her not to take you back. So I would say you should hit that.

....Except you still love her, and it won't make you feel better. Let it go. Force yourself to live the best life that you can. Savor every moment. You know deep down that if you were to hook up with her now, it would drag you down. Her to, if she actually loves you.

Here is what you should really do: Tell her you still love her. Tell her it is too late now. And then, if you can say it and really mean it, tell her your door is always open, if she needs you, but you'll never be able to just hang out.

If you really still love an ex, that's all it can be. If you're the last resort, you'll take them in off the street, but you'll stay at arms length.

The only way you'll get back together and actually have it work is if circumstances beyond both of your control make it happen. If Russia starts dropping bombs, you guys have a real chance. Otherwise all an ex can do for someone they really care about is to be there if needed at the lowest points.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.