[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if fell in love with a fictional character, what should i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 23423235.jpg (216KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
23423235.jpg
216KB, 1920x1280px
if fell in love with a fictional character, what should i do?
>>
Tell them how you feel. lol
>>
Justin B. Urself

follow your heart

what's don't kill you makes you strongler

Just ask her out on a date bro

SUCC
>>
>>18220584

See a therapist.
>>
File: ifp.jpg (13KB, 350x271px)
ifp.jpg
13KB, 350x271px
>>18220584
Realize how utterly pathetic you are. Then cut it out and go find someone real.
>>
>>18220584
honestly Lara's ass in Rise of the Tomb Raider fucked with my brain

but yeah, don't fall for fictional characters.
>>
yeah i know i'm a pathetic son of a bitch, but what should i do?
>>
>>18220639

SEE A FUCKING THERAPIST!
>>
>>18220639
You fell in love with em blunt? Me too I actually felt a very strong attraction to her when I watched that movie and I was high too so it was worse. It faded over time but I still lust for her
>>
File: trump cringe lol.png (107KB, 253x220px)
trump cringe lol.png
107KB, 253x220px
>>18220644
not OP but

>So, what is your problem Anon?
>Well you see Doc, ever since the movie "Edge of Tomorrow" came out, I've been madly in love with Emily Blunt's character in that movie. I think about her all the time, I know it's not healthy.
>Have you considered things like stalking Emily Blunt?
>Oh no no no no no, I'm only attracted to her character in the movie.

I'm sorry but I'd really like to be a fly on the wall during this "therapy" session
>>
File: Non Non Biyori 3.png (482KB, 800x449px)
Non Non Biyori 3.png
482KB, 800x449px
Um, nothing. There's nothing you really can do.

Just get over it. They're not even real, senpai. You're falling in love with an idea.

Fantasize less about them. Focus on reality. It should come with time.
>>
>>18220584
Go talk to Counselor Troi, Reg.
>>
Find a similar looking submissive girl, make her roleplay the role of your fictional character until her real identity dissolves. Don't let your dreams be dreams, anon, there are way more fucked up things that people do, molding someone into a fictional waifu is entry tier sociopath
>>
Masturbate

If it was for the full metal bitch, it's justifiable too, that whore got a sick sword and isn't afraid of anything
>>
>>18220691
even though this is coming from a worthless anime nerd, they're right.

just go out to a park and sit down, and just stare and random girl's asses on a nice sunny day.

just stop and contemplate how much ass there is in the world.

just stop and imagine all the different REAL women with REAL asses and REAL titties.

Eventually your desire for an artificially perfect character will dissipate.
>>
u love the idea, and ideas ain't physical.
>>
>>18220587
Kek
>>
File: harrykim.jpg (16KB, 325x396px)
harrykim.jpg
16KB, 325x396px
>>18220584
God dammit Harry, we've been over this.
>>
Learn what love actually is, as you obviously don't know.
>>
>>18220930
Love for a fictional character will always be more pure than love for 3d.
>>
>>18220950
This is the most autistic statement ive heard in weeks.
>>
>>18220970
you should hit up /a/ or /jp/ some time

that's like the entire philosophy of those boards lol
>>
File: 1462927131613.jpg (636KB, 1440x1213px)
1462927131613.jpg
636KB, 1440x1213px
>>18220584
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.