[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared of women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0283.jpg (93KB, 640x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
93KB, 640x659px
I'm scared of women and I don't get why. I think I have some sort of phobia that may have been caused by a female teacher who kinda abused me as a kid but I'm not sure.

I have no problems talking to guys whatsoever but when I'm approached by a girl I naturally just want to get out of there as quickly as possible even though I'm taller and bigger than most.

I'm really scared of thouching girls even when they touch me first, a drunk girl started cuddling with me once after a night out (we slept in the same dorm) but I just couldn't bring myself to touch her, I just kinda layed there until I fell asleep. I can't even picture myself having sex right now.

This is a serious problem for me. I'm feeling so lonely at times, I'm almost 22 and still a virgin.

Anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>18220353

You need to see a therapist if this is real, not ask advice on 4chan. Get some help bro.

Also, just to be clear, you are straight right? You just are scared of women?
>>
Greentext abuse
>>
>>18220353
What do you like about women?
>>
>>18220353
My friend, I've known a similar thing, I went to an all boy's school, and the mindset develops that it's "us and them" and that they are different, when that's not the case. The key it to contact people - I got a job where I had to work with lots of people - and if you have to get on with people you can learn quickly. another idea might be to get Snapchat - make some acquaintances with people - and Snapchat them, just try and talk about how your day is going or whatever, you just need to teach yourself they are not all that different, and when you learn to be confident you can turn it all around :) - the door is ahead you just have to open it - so don't be disheartened :)
>>
>>18220353
Given that modern society gives women the power to ruin your reputation and life by just labeling you a rapist, being terrified of them and staying the fuck away from them is the sane way of acting. You are just fine op.
>>
>>18220558
M8 that's a bit extreme - yes there are mean ones like that, but there are kind ones too - just like guys - they just tend to be a bit quieter, and less drunk...
>>
>>18220494
Yeah I'm straight, no masculine traits appeal to me

>>18220507
Well, everything? The way they look, their voices, boobs, ass, idk lol.
I'd like to have a down to earth gf, preferably a bit shy and held back, but these are never the ones that I get approached by and me approaching a girl right now would just result in a all you can eat spaghetti feast.

>>18220498
It wasn't a one time occurrence and it was very long ago I don't remember exactly but she'd often get really pissed at me and my friends, she'd grab me, slap and scream right in my face, force me to look her in the eyes, she got fired a few years later.
It was a small school out in the countryside, it was pretty shitty.
>>
>>18220568
You cant see it from the looks. It is better to stay as far away from them as you can, never trust them, and never, ever allow yourself to develop any feelings for them. It ain't worth the risk.
>>
>>18220577
Suite yourself, desu I think your being a bit paranoid
>>
>>18220609
Better be paranoid than have your life ruined
>>
>>18220576

Fucking hell mate. Realize that your abuser is not the same person as all these other women and potential significant others in your life. Let go of your fear and try to get a GF man. Start small. Hold her hand, hug her. If she makes a move, don't rebuff her, reciprocate. Remind yourself that NOTHING BAD will happened WHATSOEVER.
>>
>>18220629
Dont listen to this cunt op. Modern women can abuse you in ways more nefarious than just screaming and beating. It aint worth taking the risk.mang.
>>
>>18220640

Shut the fuck up you incel. Don't try to fuck up this guy's life. He needs some help. He can't live with this fear and neither can you.
>>
>>18220629
Yeah I know all girls aren't like that but it doesn't really help, I rarely ever even think about my old teacher what makes me suspect that she's the cause of this is eye contact, looking a girl in the eyes is like looking at the sun for me.

Scared might be the wrong word for it, uncomfortable might be better.

Thanks anyway!
>>
>>18220654
Doing fine thus far senpai. You should sto encouraging the Op to risk his life unnecessary by engaging with women
>>
File: Advice.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Advice.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>18220665

You just used the word "senpai". You need some help.
>>
>>18220771
>doesn't know about the word filters
>>
>>18220660
for me it is similar, to the point that I just don't want to deal with the internal whirlwind of emotions, so I just back away. I can talk actually ,but I am scared of being treated like nothing and ignored/ not regarded in any way. that kindof stuff just stops me and I am too scared to act, that and all the thoughts of "are you sure this is a good thing to do? Will you regret this later, or what will happen because of it?". so yeah. idk. i think I need to man up. women want a man. not another woman. lol
>>
I'm the same way but mine is caused by social anxiety. Talking to an attractive girl gives me more anxiety than skydiving or going off to fight in a war. I used to always avoid girls I liked, and still do somewhat. I lost my virginity earlier this year to a hooker at the age of 23. Just wanted to get the monkey off my back. I had to take a xanax before I met up with her.

In most of these cases, this is caused by some sort of inferiority complex. You see yourself as not being good enough for her.

But in your case it almost sounds like you're more afraid that they're going to physically harm you.
>>
>>18220654
>Shut the fuck up you incel
>incel
>google'd "incel"
>reddit and sjw sites
opinion discarded
>>
>>18220558
The only way to avoid being falsely labeled a rapist is to be a rapist.
>>
>>18220353
You have every right to be scared. They've got teeth down there, you know.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.