[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1605.jpg (80KB, 677x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1605.jpg
80KB, 677x693px
Hey /b/ I need some advice, I know this may not be the place to come because everybody give a shit about everybody's problems. Well fuck that fourchan is the only thing I have.
Here's the problem, I like a girl who's way out of my league, and I don't even know how to star a conversation, I would like to go out, maybe date with her and have a long-term relationship. I have low selfsteem maybe by all failures in life, 20 years, studying, just got fired from job, doing low drugs(420) and no friends.
>>
>>18220182
First of all before you even think about trying to jump into a relationship, you have to take care of yourself. How the fuck are you going to show love, affection, and companionship to another human being if you can't even show love to yourself? Start improving your own well being via lifting weights, finding a new job, working on hobbies/activities that interest you, eating healthy, avoiding laziness, etc... Once you are at a point in your life when you can confidently say "I have my shit together", go up to her and introduce yourself and BOOM, she thinks you have balls for approaching her and she knows you exist. By this time you will be confident enough to keep conversations flowing, be outgoing and charming, and be someone a girl will actually want to date without having your failures and low self esteem weighing on your shoulders like a boulder. For me, lifting weights and formulating my own daily routine to stay productive was key. Never stop improving yourself and meeting girls won't be an issue
>>
>>18220284
Wut dude? So he should become a completely different person to ask a girl out lulz?
>>18220182
Just go ask her out. She's an adult (I presume and certainly hope) and can decide for herself, judge you and the situation. That's it really, try to get to know her better so you realise if she is worth having in your life then go for it
>>
>>18220304
Are you retarded or are you retarded? There is a difference between improving oneself and turning into a "completely different person" whatever the fuck that means. Im telling OP to solve his low self esteem issues first because asking her out and trying to manage a relationship while dealing with shitty life issues is bound for failure.
>>
>>18220304
Yeah, maybe it's not a big deal, I'll just talk to her, if she rejects me at least I tried, right?
>>
>>18220284
So, how do I get my shit together, where do I start?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.