[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one do things without motivation ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0761_-_1HK6kUP.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
0761_-_1HK6kUP.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
I just don't really have any interest in anything anymore, all the hobbies that i use to like would be worthless as far as making money and i feel I'm just not smart enough for college.

I don't want to exercise or go out anymore everything just feels pointless
>>
>>18220095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ88PaL8ls0
>>
>>18220109
this
>push yourself to do exercise
>push yourself to go out more
>go to college
>major in STEM
>work hard
>if you fail a couple of times its ok
>fail again
>feel bad
>eventually feel so bad that you become an alcoholic or drug addict
>kill yourself
>PROFIT
??????????
>>
>>18220095
Change your mind set. You sound like a Debby downer. Think positive thoughts over time you will become happy.
>>
>>18220150
how do i change my mindset
>>
>>18220190

>change your minset. think positive thoughts over time you will become happy
>how do i change my mindset

think positive thoughts over time and you will become happy
>>
>>18220095
Populate your mind with positive thoughts.
Try your best. If you fail you will always know you gave it a good try.

You either find confidence inside yourself (you can control this) as to make things happen or you wait for things to happen (no control).

Focus on things you control. You.

Motivation, confidence, thoughts... Those things come from within. Not easy but just try to remember this once in a while.
>>
One word. Exercise
>>
>>18220095
Do some push ups daily. You'll feel a lot better eventually.
>>
>>18220190
Look up mind over mood.
Its a psychologist book for getting over intense emotions.
>>
I can cure the not too smart for college issue right now.

1. There are guides on the internet on how to step up your study game to pass college. There are videos on youtube from COLLEGE PROFESSORS on how to pass college.

2. If your reading comprehension sucks too much to learn quickly from text books, get this book called "How to Read a book". Silly name but it shows you how to level up your reading skills way beyond what college is asking for. Once you start seeing results reading that way you'll be absolutely certain you can read to understand what college is trying to teach you.
https://www.amazon.com/How-Read-Book-Classic-Intelligent/dp/B0092GBLHY/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1492122916&sr=1-3&keywords=HOW+TO+READ+A+BOOK

3. There is a book called BOOST YOUR BRAIN by majid fotuhi. Shows you the optimal best strategy to get your brain as smart as possible. The strategy is pretty easy to do you just have to make it a habit. In a year of doing this you will get much smarter. You'll have really measurable increases in grey matter in your brain and your concentration will be much better. The author taught at harvard, created and owns a brain wellness center, and has 25 years of research. That strat will get you smart as fuck.

4. If your sleep schedule is bad it'll be much harder for you to focus. Make sure you're getting enough hours.

In general educate yourself on exercise and how to do it properly. You should be using the best exercises possible in the best routine possible to reach the physical skills and body looks you want Asap. Read the /fit/ sticky.
>>
>>18220095
I basically bullied myself into doing what I neededto do... Not a mentally healthy thing to do but if you make some positive changes you can turn it all around :)
>>
File: 0827_-_rXftTMO.jpg (31KB, 399x388px)
0827_-_rXftTMO.jpg
31KB, 399x388px
>>18220393
wow anons thank you that actually makes me feel a bit better
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.