[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be a fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 13543565304947.jpg (51KB, 530x739px) Image search: [Google]
13543565304947.jpg
51KB, 530x739px
>always been relatively popular for some reason I can't understand
>tall, considered good looking and I know how to be snide and get around people
>constantly have to withdraw, seem to hate everybody around me and even make up reasons as to why I dislike someone
>becoming progressively angrier, stressed, self conscious and worse at reading social situations because I always second guess everybody and assume they're out to get me
>often do self destructive things such as talking to people I shouldn't, getting myself into bad situations just because I find it fun getting myself out of them etc
>cheat and lie to seemingly everyone and I'm so good at it I don't even realise what I'm doing, lots of people think I'm a truly lovely person but I don't know why
>have a beautiful, smart, caring girlfriend that would honestly do anything to make me happy but most of the time I can't even be bothered to talk to her, even if she sits there for an hour trying to talk to me
>lied to my girlfriend about a lot before we got together, in fact I was cheating on someone else with her for a couple of weeks yet I forever accuse her of lying about her past to me
>feel like cheating on her despite the fact I am as close to loving her as I ever have been with anyone, I only want to do it because I know it would make her feel shit and I'd be able to feel some sort of emotion whilst I tried my best to repair our relationship

nobody realises how I am on the inside it seems, because like I said, I am attractive, charming, dress nicely and I don't believe I look threatening, yet inside I'm constantly stressed and never have an undisturbed sleep. I don't even know what to do anymore hence why I come here and try my best to spill it all anonymously
>>
Grow the fuck up.
>>
i remember being 16
>>
>>18220077
I think you know what needs to be done.

What needs to be done is you controlling your inpulsivity. Lying and cheating and stealing are impulsive decisions. Getting these under control will set the course for getting the rest of your impulsive decisions under control.
>>
>>18220077
Why would you do even do that? You'd better seek some professional help bruh
>>
I think you need time to yourself and reevaluate parts of yourself and your life. Are you happy with what you have and where you are? Remove the stressful elements of your life and try to "get over" yourself in the sense of stop putting too much value on the materialistic things, including your looks. It seems like you spend a lot of time on how you present yourself and less on how you are towards others. The part about wanting to cheat on your girlfriend though, I suggest that you talk to her about this. It's not a good thing to feel when you're involved with someone.
>>
>>18220101
>Are you happy with what you have and where you are?
Never have been, may never will be

I'm trying to cut out the people in my life as narcissistic as me and become a positive person, I shan't lie my girlfriend really has helped with this stuff, I really don't want to fuck her over in any aspect, I think it's only one part of me that wants to. I truly want to become a humble, mature person and I am trying my best but I don't know what to do next.
>>
>>18220077
You seem like a psychopath.
Have you killed anyone yet?
Do us a favor and stay away from society.
>>
>>18220195
I don't think I'm a psychopath, if anything a narcissist. I think I'll get myself checked out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.