[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbor complaining about dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: doggorun.png (120KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
doggorun.png
120KB, 500x470px
My neighbor hates me and my dog for some reason and has complained about her being off her leash and the landlord is saying if we get another complaint we're going to be kicked out. My simple question is does this neighbor need any sort of proof or is it legal for the landlord to just take her word for it and evict us? Live in an apartment complex by the way.

I've googled it but people mainly seem to complain about noise and such. This neighbor doesn't even live in our building by the way but have "seen her" running without her leash.

Biggest concern is that the landlord herself claims to have seen her as well.

I just want to know if they can legally evict us so I can start looking at new apartments or place to live if need be because I'm fairly certain she is going to complain again and the landlord is already up her ass.
>>
>>18220056
just keep your dog on a leash dude, how hard is it?
take her to parks.
>>
>>18220056
The way your post is worded, it's rather unclear whether your dog has actually been off her leash or your neighbor and landlord are just making shit up to justify some sort of personal vendetta. If the former, just keep your fucking dog on the leash, idiot. If the latter, start looking for new apartments regardless because this is a sign of further trouble that you'll be experiencing down the road if you stay where you are.
>>
>>18220073
>>18220079
It was never a problem before and all the neighbors and their kids like to pet her and know she's nice but this one crazy bitch moved in and shit her pants over it and even her husband was telling her to calm down because she grabbed my dog by the collar even though she wasn't being hostile at all. Which is weird because if you are afraid of a dog biting you why would you go up to a perfectly docile dog and grab their collar and start screaming? She was the first one to complain in 3 years so it's obvious it's her.

I'm perfectly fine with keeping her on the leash from now on if they are going to make that big of a deal about it since even the landlord was siding with us the first time because the way the woman acted, I'm just fairly sure she is going to complain anyway so I want to know if it's legal without proof and if the landlord wants to take her side now it seems the only thing I could do was ask for proof but if they don't need it I guess I'll have to look for another place.
>>
>>18220056
>doesn't keep sog on leash
>gets told to keep dog on leash
>gets upset
Just don't give her a reason to conplain, it's as simple as that.
>>
>>18220056
Listen you stupid fuck. If you love your pet, and I am assuming you do, keep them fucking leashed. It's not just for the safety of others, it's for the safety of YOUR PET. If you dogs runs up to someone, even if they have a history of being friendly, people don't know this. And many pets have been injured or killed because of people defending themselves. I have to keep bear spray on me because fuck like you let there dogs run upto people unannounced and I've seen to many dog attacks to risk it, a face full of bear spray turns them away pretty quick.

So keep your dog on a leash, if not for the consideration of others, then for your dogs safety.
>>
>>18220073
/thread
>>
>>18220575
>>18220597
I've already stated I will keep her on a leash from now on. My question is if it's legal for them to evict us if she complains again with no evidence, which she won't have since I am going to keep her on a leash from now on. I'm quite sure she will complain again regardless so I just want to be prepared.
>>
>>18220437
Shut up with your fucking excuses. Shit like that only works in rural areas, not a rental community.

Off leash dogs had a lot of preventable things happen to them or did things prevented by leash when I worked for a vet.
>>
>>18220672
You just said everyone in the apartment community sees the dog off leash. If you violate terms of lease, the complex can evict you. But you'd know that if you read your lease.
>>
>>18220746
I said in the very post you're responding to I'm keeping her on a leash from now on.

>>18220749
I did read it, no one gave a fuck and it's a pretty lax apartment community at the edge of town where the landlord usually lets people get away with all kinds of shit. People aren't technically supposed to have dogs unless they have a doctors note (which I do and she has it on record) but almost everyone has animals now and she doesn't care among plenty of other things. I'm not making excuses, I'm explaining the context of the situation. If I thought she cared so much in the first place I would keep her on the leash but it's been tight-nit and all the neighbors know her and wouldn't pepper spray her lol until this new lady came in and shit her pants.

I will keep her on a leash from now on as I've said, just annoyed that it only takes one bitch to ruin everything.

I will also get this out of the way since another anon will probably assume things but I do keep her on a leash outside of the complex wherever I bring her at all times and always have. As I said, it was tight nit and lax not to mention off to the edge of town so no major traffic. There's a huge field I usually take her to let her run when she's doing her business but obviously that's too much for some people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.