[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend of my Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

Man, I have this girl who's friend of my Gf and fuck man, she's fucking hot and all the time I'm with her with my Gf I give her a good squeeze on her ass when my gf is not looking. She likes it but I can't get myself doing anymore than that. Please Anons, I need help. Even for stoping doing this.
>>
dude just stop
>>
Please tell me how to stop. I'm trying but she keeps teasing me
>>
File: NNB1_zpsdg26kle4.png (446KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
NNB1_zpsdg26kle4.png
446KB, 1024x576px
>>18220049
dude what the fuck, if you're even thinking of sleeping with her she is two things

1. A cocktease. She does not want a relationship, she wants to fuck.
2. Stupid. Why would you fuck your friend's man.

She clearly is a piece of shit, senpai. Tell your girl what's been going on ASAP and see where it goes from there.

Otherwise, if you're even into the idea, your relationship is going to crash and burn down the road very quickly. You're obviously pretty young, so chances are this is gonna happen eventually anyways, but hey... make it last(????) ????
>>
>>18220057
It's simple, you keep your fucking hand away from her fucking ass you dick-headed troglodyte.

I hope your girlfriend dumps you; you sound pathetic.
>>
>>18220082
Thanks for the advice man... I guess I need to control myself better.
>>18220088
Dude don't need to be rude... As mentioned before I'm indeed very young. I can't control myself. And I don't do this without the girl's consent. She likes it. But she's mostly likely just teasing me.
>>
File: 1281377386613.jpg (23KB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
1281377386613.jpg
23KB, 396x304px
>>18220049
>>
How the hell did that even start without you being scared the friend was gonna tell? What kind of shitty friend just lets their friends bf touch them like that without telling her friend or telling the bf to stop?

Anyway, since you're young, maybe you should just break up with your girlfriend so you can pursue other girls since you have a hard time with control. A majority of relationships don't last forever when you're young, plus if you're doing shit like that its not gonna last at all.

If you really want to keep the relationship though, tell the girl you need to her stop teasing. Maybe confess to your gf what you did, which may very well end in a break up but its probably better for her at least.
>>
The worst part. I was starting to like my gf. But then she introduces me to this girl, and I don't know where I'm with my gf anymore. She's nice and cute, makes me laugh, but she's not half as hot. When I start don't caring anymore about hotness and more about the personality?
>>
File: TOO BADERU.png (647KB, 545x576px) Image search: [Google]
TOO BADERU.png
647KB, 545x576px
>>18220107
>As mentioned before I'm indeed very young. I can't control myself.
No, I'm going to be rude to you, because that attitude is pathetic. You are not so young that you mentally cannot tell right from wrong. You know that you are being unfaithful to your girlfriend. And your actions are not magically out of your control.

Whether the other girl likes you groping her or not isn't the issue here. The issue is that you are betraying your girlfriends trust, and enabling her friend to do the same. You can blubber about how you can't control yourself all you like; at the end of the day you're responsible for your own actions. Your girlfriend would be better off without a partner who is so weak-willed that he would hurt her and claim he couldn't stop himself.
>>
>>18220107
>I can't control myself.

Not the anon you replied to but:

Uhhh.. No man... Yeah you can.

It may be fucking hard as hell, but yeah you definitely can.

Here's something I once heard a long time ago when I was much younger.

If you're seriously feeling like doing something that you think might be crazy/stupid/bad, go jerk off. See if you still feel the same way after. Don't let your cock think for you.

Once you realize, oh hey, this shit goes away when I'm not horny, stop doing shit to tease yourself in to getting horny. I.E. Stop staring at her ass and grabbing it.
>>
>>18220127
>The worst part. I was starting to like my gf.
why the fuck were you dating her if you didn't like her yet
>>
>>18220124
She made the first move. I just kept things going. But, i don't want to continue. I mean, I do want, but I don't have the guts to push even further. I think I'm going to tell her friend to stop doing that or I'll tell my gf. It'd be the best. Thanks for the help. I can't explain more if you want to.
>>
>>18220135
I don't know.. I was just fooling around, but I realized she was a good person and good to me. I'm feeling fucking bad right now.
>>18220128
You're right. I'm feeling like a piece of shit. I have always hated movies that portray man as uncontrollabe beasts, and I became one of them... I'll talk to her.
>>18220130
Yeah.. You're right. Thanks for the advice. I'll talk to my gf.
>>
>>18220142
Good job anon, and good luck talking to her.
>>
So... I sent a message for the friend and it wasn't that good. She said she wanted to keep doing that. What I tell her??
>>
>>18220142
I hope you really do talk to her. You already feel terrible about this and trust me, deelings like this will not go away even if you stop groping her friend, and one of you will end up telling her eventually. The sooner your tell her the better. Man, that's a hurtful think you're doing and your gf will feel hurt when you tell her, but the sooner you tell her the less hurt she'll feel.
>>
File: 1485190518399.jpg (66KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485190518399.jpg
66KB, 453x604px
>>18220189
I'm sad. But the friend don't want to stop. I msg'd her and she said she wants to keep doing what we're doing. She even wants to continue. She's saying she will tell my gf I started this if I stop. What I do? Talk to my gf before her does?
>>
>>18220197
Talk to your gf before she does. It will most likely lead to break up but at least she will know that her friend is also a shitty person and be able to cut her off too. If the friend tells first, your gf is more likely to believe her. Also, dont tell the friend that you are telling your gf.
>>
>>18220185
You tell her too bad because you've decided to be faithful as a boyfriend even if she's decided to be unfaithful as a friend. You don't need to say another word to her after that no matter how she responds. Then rat her out to your girlfriend; she's bad news for both of you. Depending on the contents of your text conversation, you might want to show your girlfriend the messages between you for proof that her friend is being a little slut, but that's up to you.
>>
>>18220197
Well now you have the messages to prove it. So time to go fess up.
>>
>>18220203
Sheesh no threesome joke, what has 4chan come to?

But yea you should pretty much stand up to that girl. Tell her she should be ashamed for enabling this kind of behaviour. Obviously no cop out for you unfortunately, IT IS your fault for touching her ass but keep in mind her behaviour is also pretty disgusting, doing this to her friend and all
>>
>>18220197
>She's saying she will tell my gf I started this if I stop.
Boy that sure is a convenient piece of permanent evidence for you to show to your girlfriend. You know what to do, anon. There might still be a fight because you've still done some wrong here, but if you show your girlfriend that you regret your actions and that you want to change (and that her "friend" is a lying boy-stealing whore), there's still hope for you.
>>
>>18220197
Dude, I thought you were going to talk to your girffriend. What the hall are you doing?

It doesn't matter what the friend says. You need to talk to your gf and tell her what you've been doing. Show her the text messages you just sent her friend and show her this thread because you might tend to sugar coat what you tell her and not be completely honest. If you show her everything here and the text messages, then you will be completely honest.

Don't hurt people like that, dude. Why would you do that? It's not a good habit to develop. You're young too, please don't get used to this. Your actions have the ability to deeply hurt other people and you need to be aware of that and be responsible.
>>
I'm printing the conversation. She's coming to my place for a talk. Thanks anons. Some hour I'll be back to talk what happened. I'm scared though.
>>
>>18220219
It's normal to be scared and just show the conversation on phone. Why are you printing it anyways?

Also, just be 100% honest.
>>
>>18220217
You're right.. I don't want to hurt her. But i'm going to in the end. I've never thought I could hurt someone for fooling around like this. I'll change.

Thanks all of you for the advice. She's coming in like, 10 minutes and I'll have the most serious conversation of my whole life (yeah, I'm that young). Thanks again.
>>
>>18220225
I was going to send to her, but I thought it was just better for her to come here. But I already printed the conversation I just typed wrong lul
>>
>>18220107
>Dude don't need to be rude...
Act like an adult and people will treat you like an adult. You say you're young, is that how you justify not having any self respect?
>>
>>18220227
Seems like you wanted this to happen as an excuse to chase ass. Why the fuck did you ever text that girl?

This isn't from you being young or a man, it is just plain stupidity on your part.
>>
She's at my door. Scared as fuck but... here we go.
>>
>>18220229
I still don't get why you're printing the convos you had with the friend. You could just open up computer/phone and show her. The friend might say you faked the convos by just editing the text and printing it out. It's harder to deny them if you show em on phone/pc.
>>
Do you guys think I should break with this mother fucker?
>>
>>18220107
>And I don't do this without the girl's consent

But you do it without your girlfriend's consent. Why are you dating her if you obviously don't care about her?
>>
>>18220260
We're hardly unbiased around here since we invested in this guy by responding to him
Idk he told you at least, maybe he learned something but definetly get rid of that friend.
>>
>>18220260
You're the mother fucker.
>>
>>18220260
He's a kid. He makes bad choices.

But I'll tell you one thing, I'm a married guy, and I've never done anything like this. If I did, I'd be looking at a divorce. You should learn to respect yourself and decide what you want from your partner early on in life. Once you excuse something, it becomes okay to do it again. Respect yourself enough to not tolerate this behavior. You will find someone who won't be openly disrespectful of your relationship.
>>
>>18220260
Given that you're both young, I expect fuckups to happen. His initial attitude of "Help, I'm incapable of stopping my own behavior" was pretty weak, but if he's serious about having recognized what he did wrong and wanting to be a better guy, a second chance might be in order.

That being said, the fact that he was basically dating because it was convenient and then thinking with his dick is not a good sign. If there is enough personal and emotional attachment for you to feel that the relationship is worth salvaging, you should certainly do that, but if not, maybe this should stand a lesson to both of you regarding what sort of company you keep and how much self-respect you have.
>>
>>18220049
That dog looks mean
>>
Opie died.
>>
>>18220260
Do you guys really think it's OP's now ex?
>>
>>18220049
Should have fucked her

I fuck all of my girlfriends friends
It's really hot when I'm fucking her in the same bed and position as all her friends while I call THEM sluts lol
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.