[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought I needed to know all there is about trannies but ..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hi /adv/,
I pretty much have the same views about trannies as the rest of you. I believe that most of them are mentally ill and that the concept of feeling like one is actually a guy/girl trapped in the opposite sex's body makes absolutely no sense.
But what do you think of people who, at birth, were born with actual physical abnormalities regarding their sex? (Such as hermaphrodites or intersex people)
I recently found out that my roommate is one of these people. At first I was skeptical because I thought that she was just one of those tumblr trannies who claim they feel like men trapped in girl's bodies. But overtime she's revealed to me that she did a brain scan and found out that her brain is more male-leaning than female.
>>
>>18219942
Also that she physically has some male parts (that females should not have).

Growing up she has suffered a lot with confusing thoughts regarding her gender and I wish I could sympathize with her but for some reason I can't bring myself to do that.
>>
>>18219950
What parts, aside from a penis or balls?

Honestly though, it must suck for them. Certain things like said mentioned make me wonder how Asian countries don't acknowledge mental illness as a possibility if the body can fully disfigure itself without help. Oh yeah Japan, everything else -but- the human brain can mutate.

What's the question again?
>>
>>18219942
I just don't care. Don't shove it in my face and we're cool.
>>
File: accomplished.jpg (76KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
accomplished.jpg
76KB, 640x424px
lol
>>
>>18219942
Your roomate is probably full of shit, but people born with abnormalities are jist that, abnormalities. There will always be outliers to things so don't dwell on them.
>>
>>18219942
Eh, unless she showed me in the nude and showed me her test results, I wouldn't fully believe her.
>>
>>18219942
Of you want to fuck it just fuck it
Stop thinking with you're big head and think with your little fella
>>
>>18219942
What are you even asking for advice on? What your opinion should be about intersex people?

If so, you're probably going to be swayed by whatever the majority opinion is in this thread, and given that this is 4chan, I'd say there's an 80% chance that that's going to be "they're mentally ill special snowflake fags who want an open wound instead of a penis".

Whatever your conclusion, you should still be nice to your roommate. Even if you conclude that she's mentally ill, the mentally ill need respect and kindness just like, if not more than, a normal person does.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.