[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witnessing rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images-3.jpg (21KB, 442x333px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
21KB, 442x333px
It happened yesterday. I was walking down this street then i saw this nice girl just standing there and it wasnt a street you would stand in for no reason especially for a defensless girl. Anyway I didnt think much of it at the time. Walking back later i noticed her fighting with someone who appeared to know her. Thats when the rape supposdly happened. I discovered today walking down the same street her clothes and bra on the side. She was probably raped . I didnt take a good look at the Guy. I felt kinda numb after tell this telling my self that i could have stopped it but then again im not the fighting type. What should I do know
>>
Meh, do nothing. You could have been a hero if rapist didn't hurt you but we will never know that now. Next time you see some shit going on call cops, interfere if you're ok with the thought to be killed. You're just coward like most of us
>>
>>18219820
Maybe that guy is her boyfriend and they were role playing a rape scenario.
>>
>>18219820
LOL
>>
You fucking idiot, you were selected for the real life Persona 5 experience and you blew it. No Makoto for you.
>>
>>18219820
This is how we learn... you'll probably be a bit more observant in the future.

If you see something like that again, you might stick around for a minute or two and just watch to see that everything is OK.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-22-23-42-29.png (281KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-22-23-42-29.png
281KB, 1280x800px
A girl standing in an area you don't expect a girl to be standing is most likely a hooker.
>>
>>18221207

>Sees a girl getting raped

>Calls her a hooker

You're the reason terrorists exist.
>>
>>18221214
He THINKS he saw a girl getting raped.
>>
>>18221222

True. Its also likely that she got into a random fight with a man on her street, removed her clothes and bra in a fit of anger and stomped away.
>>
It was likely a rape, you likely could've prevented it had you stepped in (or maybe not), you didn't, it wasn't your fault either way. Get some sleep Anon.
>>
>>18221228

He is inferring that the clothes were hers. And why would a rape victims clothes still be there?
>>
>>18221233
Actually, I take this back. Maybe it wasn't a rape at all. There's a lot of maybe's in this scenario Anon. Try not to think too much of it.
>>
>>18221235
Most people aren't reee-level autismos and don't pick up random undergarments they find on the side of the street.
>>
>>18221237
I can't think of any scenarios where a woman would leave her bra on the streets that don't involve rape
>>
>>18221214
>>18221207
Truuuuu dat!!
>>
>>18221241
Tokyo is littered with pantsu. Girls just drop them in the street for otaku to pick up and sniff.
>>
>>18219820
You just failed the test. You are now in the shit tier of citizens. When you see a strange woman and a strange man fighting in the street, you call the police. It is that simple. That's what your job was. That's what the rest of us good citizens ask of our fellow citizens to try and maintain a decent society. If this man you saw is running loose out there and committing street rapes he needs to be put away. You blew it OP. You watch as civilization begins to burn and can't be bothered to piss on the fire. You owe society a lot for this.
>>
File: Disappointed.jpg (139KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed.jpg
139KB, 480x360px
>>18221214
English is hard!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.