[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, would you stay in a long term relationship with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Guys, would you stay in a long term relationship with a girl you don't find that attractive or that wasn't really your type as far as looks go? I've been with my bf for two years and I can't help to feel that he just settled for me because he thought he couldn't do better. Or that he doesn't actually find me that attractive or am not really his type but something else about me just draws him in. We have sex regularly, he's never criticized my apperance, but there has been a couple of instances where I caught him flirting with other girls and in my eyes these girls are like a 9/10 and their style and body type is completely different from mine. Its been a while since he's done this and we've worked it out, etc., and we've been significantly more close with each other and happier. Also, the girls he's liked in the past all have the same kind of look and style, a style or look I don't fit into. Which is why I get the idea I'm not right for him as far as looks go.

So, is it possible for a guy to be happy in a relationship and be content with a girl who isn't really his type or who he doesn't find that attractive? Would the relationship be lasting this long if he actually felt that way at all?
>>
>>18219802
i dated a chubby girl who turned obese

woulda been fine marrying and having a happy life with her, and only her

but she cheated on me.

i usually went for the skinny hairdresser indie types (free haircuts were great)
>>
>>18219802
Typical female thinking:
He do things for me, he never told me i am ugly, that must means he doesnt love me!
>say A, think B, expects C, just in reserve

You are insecure. No big problems. We all are insecure.

And now for a few seconds, try to think like a male aka logically:
Would he stay with you if your looks werent enough?
Would he do things for you if he considered you uggo?
Would he sex you up if you repulsed him?

>additional protip
We man have this thing called testosterone. That means majority of use is UNABLE to controll when some super sexy girl is in our proximity. Seriously there is nothing we can do. It takes all our willpower to not jump the girl and rape her on a spot. So it is no wonder we flirt with them (and later fap thinking about them).

Also, do not forget that males do things because we do it everyday. We like stability. We like waking up, having somebody to drain our balls, inflate our ego, wash our laundry and let us make them happy. You dont need to be 11/10 super sexy model to do that.

Yes we are that simple. When we like some girl, we just stay with her. No ussual womans backstabbing and scheaming.
>>
A man could settle with a 11/10 woman in all regards, but other 7/10s would still catch his eye. It's ingrained in us to instinctively look and want to fuck everything on two legs, but this doesn't mean we will cheat or are unhappy with who we are.
>>
>>18219802
It seems like a waste of time for both parties honestly. If I don't find you attractive, I'm not sticking around, why should I? Same goes for the other person. He probably has a preference for those girls, but that doesn't mean he has to stick to only girls that look like that. I like all types of women, preferably lightskin girls with curly hair and fat asses, but that doesn't mean I won't date some skinny white girl. What I'm getting at is: you're the exception because he liked YOU enough that you overrided his preference. Get out of your head anon, paranoia will only cause problems.
>>
I did that for a whole year. Broke up with her because she was so damn insecure it fucking bored me to death
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.