[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to fix my life and I want to be normal. Please offer some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
I'm eighteen and currently doing maths GCSE at college and working at McDonalds. When at home I'm either on my laptop, my phone or sitting bored doing nothing. I've never had a girlfriend and when someone seems interested in I just treat them as a friend until they don't bother anymore. The friends I have at college are embarrasing and the ones at work stress my out because they're are either at uni or have their life sorted. I lack in social skills because I had a year where I didn't talk to anyone or do anything and then after went to a college away from where I live for a year and now at college with a bunch of chavs so to talk to people who I use to talk to in school (normal local teenagers) just feels alien. I lack in experiences as I've never had sex or been drunk and I haven't gone to any type of event (e.g. holiday or festival) in years. I only really have a desire to go to work but it's only so I'm not sitting at home all day. I don't even have a desire for stuff like new clothes or treating myself with the money I earn. I eat on ~£10 a week so I'm not even relatable when people talk about food. I just find life so routine, boring and lacking in everything and I really don't know what to do about it so please help.
>>
>>18219740
Hi senpai fello britbong. Are you only doing maths GCSE at college or are you doing another Level 2 or 3 course a long side it??
>>
I dunno bro.
Hit the gym.
This one is universal, trust me.
>>
File: Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg (74KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg
74KB, 283x500px
>>18219740
>>
>>18219740
How did you get hired to begin with? Don't they make you do some bullshit personality test?
>>
>>18219740
Honestly I just accept the fact that i will have no friends. I went MGTOW and just always stay in my room and surf 4chan all day. It's not worth trying to change something that will never change
>>
>>18219884
This. Literally just work on improving yourself and finding things that interest you. Get off the laptop and just do things. If you keep up with the way you're living you're going to fall into a deep depression and it'll just get worse. Vitality is key
>>
>>18219740
Try workout more. Do some push ups daily.
You'll feel better, trust me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.