[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and gents How do you feel if a 25 year old man tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: cougar dating.jpg (82KB, 823x450px) Image search: [Google]
cougar dating.jpg
82KB, 823x450px
Ladies and gents

How do you feel if a 25 year old man tells you he's in a relationship with a 38 year old woman?

Honestly I have a great connection with this woman but I still feel insecure about the age gap, also just the standard that men usually date younger rather than older.
>>
If this is new to you, this might just be something you have to figure out on your own. Everyone has a different background and you just have to learn how to deal with things as they come.

That being said, I don't think age gaps matter past the age of 16. As long as the couple(s) in question are consenting and actually have a good connection, age shouldn't matter at all.
>>
>>18219661
>How do you feel if a 25 year old man tells you he's in a relationship with a 38 year old woman?
23 and 36 here. Loving it while it lasts, but it can't work long term and I think you know it.
>>
>>18219661
try not to give a shit what others think and go for it
>>
Who cares? Unless you really really want kids, it shouldnt matter.
>>
Enjoy it while it lasts, because it will not be permanent.

T. 21m dating 28f. She's baby crazy and let's me cum inside her (iud)
>>
>>18219661
I do not give a shit. I'm sure there's a 20 year old married to a 40 year old out there and the amounts of shit I give are none. I'd feel bad for the younger though, because they're gonna see their loved one die long before they do.
>>
>>18219661
This sounds like me and my girl. Literally same age Gap. She has like five kids and I don't have any yet.

I feel like it depends on the drive and responsibilities of the individuals. If they work then they work. Being realistic and honest helps a bunch.
>>
>>18219661

Tough call.

You have a lot of learning to do about life.

She is at an entirely different stage.

You should roll with it, but there are never guarentees.

Also...

"How do you feel if a 25 year old man tells you he's in a relationship with a 38 year old woman?"

It is nobodies business but your own, and factoring in what other people think who have NO bearing on your life is a bad idea.
>>
>>18219987
Do you even english?
>>
>>18219679
>>18219691
>>18219933
These.

Humans are humans. You must consider the realities that come with such a relationship, but if you both are impassioned, then go for it. There is nothing wrong with it, and there never will be anything wrong with it. Others will judge, but no one will actually care. Surround yourself with those who are accepting of it bothers you that much.

Also, get over it. Yours insecurities will soon dissipate if your convictions, and feelings, are true.
>>
>>18219661
First reaction: "Woah, dude. What the fuck."

Giving it a second thought: "Well, at 25 he can be pretty mature and at a certain point age difference barely matters. As long it works, who cares."

Sudden realization: "Wait, if the dude is 25 and still gives any fucks about other's opinions about his relationships, he's clearly not that mature. Doubt it will end well."
>>
>>18219661

>How do you feel if a 25 year old man tells you he's in a relationship with a 38 year old woman?

I feel nothing. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>18219661
>>18219687
>>18219857

Beware relationships where midlife crisis is a big part of it.
>>
>>18219661
Don't care, happy if that's what he's into
>>
>>18219661
A long time ago....in a state called California....

Me 18
Her 36
Together for 18 years. Recently seperated.

Woman, as they get older, actually become more insecure. So eventually I couldn't even go grocery shopping without her flipping out over sone gorl that looked in my general direction.
Fucking crazy

I love my 4chan peeps.
Well most of you. Some if you are assholes.
>>
22 with 42 here. Lot of truth in this thread. Relationship not made to last forever. Not saying it can't, but it's not made to. Live in the moment. Always be totally honest. Don't waste your limited time overthinking things. Especially not what other people think. Are you together to appease others? Probably not.
>>
File: vladimir-putin-closeup.jpg (500KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin-closeup.jpg
500KB, 2048x1536px
When I was 16, I had a secret affair with my 37 year old neighbor down the street from the house I grew up in. She didn't get along with her husband, and the two never had sex, so she started things with me by inviting me over.

We carried on secretly fucking for several months until one day her husband came home unexpectedly. She had me hide in a storage closet, as I didn't have enough time to escape.

Her husband started yelling at her over something trivial, and the two of them began to fight. I could only overhear bits and pieces of their conversation, but it sounded like things were really getting intense, and I was worried he may hit her.

There was a baseball bat in the closet, so I grabbed it just in case things got out of hand. Luckily, nothing materialized, and he stormed out of the house. The door slammed and his car peeled out of the driveway.

I could hear her crying, so I came out and tried to comfort her. She got pretty emotional, so I held her for a good half hour while she wept. Then out of nowhere started to going to town on me. We fucked pretty hard for a good hour, and she came several times. Probably the greatest sex I've ever had with someone. We were both completely wiped out.

I got dressed and she told me that was the last time we should see each other, so I just nodded and left. I only saw her a few times beyond that, just glancing but never speaking. She moved away a few months later, divorcing her husband.

That was twelve years ago, no idea what happened to her.
>>
>>18219661
I think she is a cradle robber or your sugar mama.
But who's to stop you if it works?
>>
>>18221396
honestly that's a pretty fucking hot story. i need to find a woman in a bad marriage.
>>
>>18219661
Stop giving a shit what other people think. Be happy. Problem solved.
>>
File: et_hughjackman_041216_hulu[1].jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
et_hughjackman_041216_hulu[1].jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
Literally no one gives a fuck. Just know that she'll be 60 when you're 37
>>
>>18219661
Hey you have a cougar and you love eachother, it just what matter isn't it? There is nothing to be insecure, some people will talk about it behind your back probably but it's not important, besides, It's just a 13 year gaps, at this age it doesnt matter anymore
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.