[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you're 25 and have fucked less than 10 women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 26

File: pharah girl.jpg (266KB, 1013x960px) Image search: [Google]
pharah girl.jpg
266KB, 1013x960px
How do you get over the fact that you're old and you wasted your life doing things besides dating due to anxiety, depression, having severely fucked up your life and various other issues? Basically I was born into a poor, extremely dysfunctional family and also ugly and short, the sweet cherry on top is that I literally have Asperger's Syndrome diagnosed. I had to really work on myself to make myself attractive to ANY women at all. I had to read multiple books just to learn how to flirt with women. It wasn't fun.

Like I was such a fuckup in highschool and early college. Horrible with girls. 0 game. I struck out like a fucking all-star. Now I might be in a place where I can find dates, probably pick whichever woman I want to pursue a relationship with or hook up with someone with a certain amount of regularity, but still. I can't help but feel like sexually, a failure. When I hear guys younger than me casually talk about how they hooked up with someone in high school or counting how many girls they've slept with, I feel bad.

I'm in a better place in life than some of these guys, have more of my shit together and yet I still feel bad. I probably have a longer penis than most of these guys but I still feel bad because I haven't used it as much.

I just feel like such a petty retard. How do I get over these fucking ego problems?
>>
>>18219602
Quit complaining about wanting to be a slut.
>>
>25 and had sex with less than 10 women
Why the flying fuck would that matter lol
>>
>>18219605
Yeah but dudes like that are actually happy. I know dudes like that. The type who never had problems dating in high school, maybe had a couple bad breakups but can always find a new woman and always have, the types who probably had a phase where they just ran through multiple girls. It's genuinely a crucial part of developing a man's ego and I look at my adult self, a man going on 26, and I still feel like I've severely missed a part of my development as a person. It's midlife crisis absolutely waiting to happen and I just want to learn how to feel better about myself and move on.
>>
I am 21 and a virgin, please stop bragging on an anonymous forum
>>
Bitch please

I'm 29 and have fucked just 5. Although I wish I had more partners, I'm currently completly happy with my sex live. I have a gf who is pretty hot and horny, had threesomes on more than one occasion, I am better at it now than when I first started having sex at 18.

You can't go back to fix this, so work on it from now on. Take as many women as you can to beat the average for your age and be gone with it
>>
I'm 24 and had a serious love interest turn me down when she asked how many previous partners I've had, when my number was just over 20.
>>
>>18219648
I don't get it, did she think that was too much or too little?
>>
>>18219642
I guess that's a healthy attitude to have. The best you can do is work on becoming better at sex and just exploring more women with the time you have left on earth, choosing one to get serious if you want, etc.
>>
I'm 23 and have fucked 3 women in my life. All within a 10 month span. I lost my virginity last June.

It really doesn't matter, in my opinion, how many women you've fucked. Just realize that what everybody craves more than sex is attention, affection, friends, and just social stimulants in general. You're trying to be happy and everybody only cares about their own shit. Nobody judges virgins or sluts anymore, so I think you shouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18219671
Honestly I don't buy it. Guys are measured based on how much ass they pull. It's like, some guys need to cocoon for a while before they're finally ready to go out there and have sex, others just at 15 hook up with their first girlfriend and that's it, they're golden. I dunno what it is, I just feel jealous of people that had normal teenage years. I know it's stupid but the feeling doesn't go away.
>>
>>18219658
too much

she'd only been with 2 guys and thought my number was far too excessive for her.
>>
Boo fucking hoo. How sympathetic should i be for you and your disappointment in not sticking your dick in enough moist meat holes when i myself haven't even done it once. Hell I've never done anything past having a girl sit in my lap.
>>
21, had sex once. I almost feel like I should just resign myself to never getting laid ever again
>>
>>18219681
>Implying your numbers are tattooed to your face

Nobody mentaly healthy cares enough about it past a certain age to ask
>>
>>18219681

I told my then-new girlfriend last year that I was still a virgin and she decided it was her job to take it. I was 22 and hadn't had much sexual experience at all (other than frequently masturbating and making out with a few chicks). I think guys, or people in general, are measured on their personality and the connection they have with the other person. If somebody believes the number of ass you've pulled matters more than anything like that then they're probably not worth the time.
>>
>>18219602
I'm 23 fat, ugly virgin. I feel indifferent. Guess I had it coming by being born under the virgo star sign.
>>
>>18219616
It's not about how much you get laid tho. Why don't you focus on just trying to build a lasting relationship, or even just something that last longer than a few hookup sessions? Some experience is attractive/looks good, but when you cross the line and become a slut it's kinda just gross. So unless you plan on lying to whoever you end up settling down with, I'd focus more on those relationships.

Or don't and keep pinning your unhappiness on your "lack" of experience.
>>
>>18219723
>>18219717
Honestly you guys are probably giving me the right advice, but when I stop and thinking about it, I have the emotional range of a doorknob and am unironically an empty, superficial person. All things considered, my ego would probably be more validated by a higher kill count and more pointless, meaningless sex than any kind of serious relationship could provide me.

Thanks for the advice. I'll think about it.
>>
>>18219602
Bragging on an anonymous forum.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
33yo man here

>virgin until 18
>met number two at 20
>numbers three, four and five at 25
>only fucked five by the time I turned 30

And since I'm not OP, who is a faggot who don't know he hasn't even reached the prime of his life, I've since
>fucked ten new women
>for four months now been dating a 24yo hottie who's fine with me sleeping with other women, but too insecure to do much more than make out with her younger girl friends herself

To think life is over at 25 is a hilarious meme
>>
File: trump alright.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trump alright.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>18219756
Well bro, all I can tell you is that you just encouraged me to step my fucking game up.

Thanks man. Best advice in the thread so far.
>>
OP trying to build up a notch count is fruitless and you'll still feel empty. When it comes to women, the best thing a man can do is not settle, it's not a 100 women slain. If you have the confidence to chase the tail that you want and have good chances at it too, YOU'RE THE FUCKING MAN. Another thing is, women don't give a crap about looks, women would date anything if it had a penis, could talk, and make her feel like a woman.
>>
>>18219767
>women don't give a crap about looks

objectively wrong, but it is true that looks matter less than charm, charisma life experience and things like that when you're a man.

really when you stop and consider it, the worst thing of all would be to be a hideous woman.
>>
22 y/o man here. Only had sex once, and it was partial. Currently cower like a cuck in front of any women I find remotely attractive unless they present themselves to me blatantly. I tend to ignore most people to avoid an awkward situation. Most think I'm a fag as a result.

You have plenty of time ahead of you and don't even have it bad from what you've shared. Relax.
>>
>>18219773

hey monster erotica is very popular among women, chicks would love to ride big foots dong and be caressed by his furry hairs.
>>
>>18219782
>>18219744
>>18219722
>>18219699
>>18219685
>>18219624
to these guys I just gotta say sorry but I don't feel fair comparing myself to you guys. Like honestly, I was basically in your position at one point: fat, ugly, socially anxious and a virgin. Basically I just had to fucking force myself to go to the gym. I used to cry in front of the mirror hating myself. I cut myself. I got sent to the psych ward. I really wanted to fucking kill myself man.

Basically I had to really just pull myself together, start hitting the gym, lose the weight, gain the muscle, started reading multiple pua books, started reading multiple books about human psychology, started reading multiple books about how female sexuality works and how to trigger arousal in women. I can't stress this enough: I have the emotional range of a doorknob. I have three emotions: hungry, sad, and content. I used to be sad all the time. Then I was hungry all the time. Now I'm more content but still sad and hungry occasionally. I just don't have the intuition for human relations other people do, I had to work really fucking hard.

What I'm saying is, you guys can do the same thing. At the very least, you can lose your v-card to some mediocre ass chicks and work on stepping your game up.

>>18219792
this is just women going back to their primordial nature of wanting to be fucked by a big buff angry caveman. It's just nature: women like to get fucked by big tough guys. Once I started lifting, growing a beard and looking tough, women definitely started showing more interest in me. I've had girls hit on me just saying straight up that they find my beard sexy or think I have big arms.
>>
File: Hatslap.gif (727KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Hatslap.gif
727KB, 200x150px
>>18219602
>How do you get over the fact that you're old
25 is not "old"

>and you wasted your life doing things besides dating
that you think dating is the only worthwhile endeavor in life is concerning

>due to anxiety, depression, having severely fucked up your life and various other issues? Basically I was born into a poor, extremely dysfunctional family and also ugly and short, the sweet cherry on top is that I literally have Asperger's Syndrome diagnosed.
But you think your biggest problem is that you don't have a high pussy-slaying rate? What kind of environment are you in where this is your biggest concern?

>When I hear guys younger than me casually talk about how they hooked up with someone in high school or counting how many girls they've slept with, I feel bad.
You are pathetically insecure if listening to high school kids bragging about sexual encounters (which may or may not have actually happened) makes you feel bad about yourself at the age of 25

>I'm in a better place in life than some of these guys, have more of my shit together and yet I still feel bad.
You're an idiot.

>I probably have a longer penis than most of these guys but I still feel bad because I haven't used it as much.
Jesus christ.

>I just feel like such a petty retard.
You are.

>How do I get over these fucking ego problems?
Try to eliminate your psychologically-crippling obsession with sexual conquest as the only measure of your success or quality as a human being.

Your priorities are all kinds of fucked up. There is not a magic number of women you could have had sex with in the past that would magically make you happy now. You sound like a person who worked through some serious crap to become a young adult who has, as you said, your shit together. Stop focusing so much on something as meaningless as the number of different vaginas that your penis has entered over the course of your life.
>>
File: dis bait nigga.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
dis bait nigga.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>18219602
>>tfw you realize you're 25 and have fucked less than 10 women
Stopped reading right there. I wish I could worry about the same shit as you do. This has to be bait.
Saged.
>>
File: beautiful breastfeeding.jpg (99KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful breastfeeding.jpg
99KB, 500x515px
>>18219965
>Try to eliminate your psychologically-crippling obsession with sexual conquest as the only measure of your success or quality as a human being.

Yeah I dunno. Maybe I just don't have enough real problems. Like I had real problems, I solved almost all of them, put myself into a good place, and now all I can think about is pussy. I don't know, maybe I just need to have enough indiscriminate sex with people until I finally realize how empty it is and lose interest. And then eventually decide to just settle down and start a family like a normal person.

Thanks for being honest with me for being a retard.
>>
>>18219602
Men don't want a woman who rode the cock carousal, women don't want a man who is a walking risk of STD's. High numbers aren't a good idea if you ever want to settle down with a good woman and not some slut.
>>
>>18220104
considering how many millions of women want to fuck leonardo dicaprio and how many thousands of women that guy has reportedly fucked, many of them famous and rich, I would say you're objectively wrong.
>>
>>18219602
>using sex to quantify success in life

I don't need to read the rest to know that you're a bumbling retard
>>
>>18219804
I hope you get run down by a truck.
>>
>>18219602
If you aren't ready for the STDs don't dip your dick in anymore than you need to.

I have fucked fifty people give or take a few. I have contracted four STDs so far.
>>
>>18220106
'Fuck', not marry and settle down. Yeah sure you can have fun and fuck around if you want to, but don't whine later when you get old and ugly and nobody loves you.
>>
I'm older than you and I still have no urge to have sex because I was a molested as a kid. I win.
>>
>>18219602
Sure OP, because sex is the only good thing you can do in life
>>
>>18219602
As if there's only sex in life
>>
File: thom yorke gf.jpg (116KB, 634x946px) Image search: [Google]
thom yorke gf.jpg
116KB, 634x946px
>>18220115
yeah the rules aren't the same for men

when you're a woman if you can't tie some man down by 40, it's over. you're probably never going to get married. the odds of you getting married as a woman start dropping a lot after 25-28 or so, and then after 40 they start dropping dramatically. youth is an extremely valuable part of a woman's sexual market value.

the same just isn't true of men. most women have daddy issues whether they're honest about it or not, and almost all women are attracted to men older than them. meanwhile if you're a successful man who has his shit together, even in your mid 30s and 40s, you could probably pull some mid 20s hottie and get her to marry you. This happens basically all the time, women settling down with successful men basically a generation older than them because he's a successful person.

for example here's an aging 5'4" manlet in his late 40s who's ex wife just died and near instantly pulled a 22 year old italian model because he happens to be rich and famous. I'm not saying I'm gonna do anything like that, but the sexual dynamics of an older successful man and a younger beautiful woman who has essentially nothing to offer but her looks is a story as old as time itself. to ignore it is to be blind to human nature.
>>
>>18220139
>>18220115
Also to top this off, there are MILLIONS of women who would stab their first born son, mother, and their best friend to death in the throat for the chance to be married to DiCaprio.
>>
>>18219602
>tfw 29 and have fucked only 19
I should be reaching the 100s by now. :(

>>18220113
You must be gay or stupid.
>>
>>18219602
Im 25 and i fucked literally 0 women.

Im pretty much a lost cause.
>>
>>18220104
>Implying this is how std's work
>>
>>18220113
honestly this >>18220148

in the modern world if you get STDs, you're either a practicing homosexual or a practicing retard.
>>
>>18219602
Don't think I'm old and washed up because I have guys hitting on me constantly, however, at 25 and sex (oral and penetrative) with 28 guys I lie to my friends since their number is really high and don't want to be embarrassed. I don't understand though how they found 50, 70, 80 guys. Do they not have any standards, I do.
>>
>>18219602
33 here, I have never had sex with a woman. I'm not hideous, dick works, have a car, have a little money, am literally 6'0' with zero exaggeration, without shoes, etc.

I happened to see this thread on the front page.

And that's all I have to say about that.
>>
>>18219602
>LESS THAN 10
I'm 24 and never fucked, kiss, held hands, or hugged anyone and I couldn't be more proud
>>
>>18219602
I know this is bait and all but I'm gonna take it either way
why is the number important? It's really no ones business how many people you had sex with so I don't get it. But anyway best thing to do is to just stop caring. It's not gonna be easy but that's just what you have to do
Also I don't know how to tell you this but... a lot of people lie when it comes to sex. Just look at their face or ask yourself "Why is he telling me this? Am I this close of a friend to him?" If yes then he's not telling you to impress you, if no then he's probably lying
What if he isn't lying you ask? It doesn't matter man. After you do that you're gonna realise how ridiculous your friends are
>>
I've almost slept with one girl and I'm content with myself.
>>
>>18219616
I've fucked 30ish women and I'm 21.

I still have issues and still have shitty days and problems and all that jazz.

Sex is just stress relief.
>>
File: 1406323527913.jpg (85KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406323527913.jpg
85KB, 650x720px
>less than 10
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why are you faggots bumping this shit?
>>
>>18220283
to make virgins like you mad
>>
>>18219736
Yea, that's a pretty shallow mentality, just referring to your partners as a "kill count" is dehumanizing enough as it is.
>>
>>18219602
All-stars don't strike out, or they wouldn't be All-stars.
>>
>>18220334
>expecting humanizing behaviour in 4chan

Welcome newfriend
>>
>>18219602
Fewer, anon. You've fucked fewer than 10 women. Unless you've fucked half a woman at least.
>>
File: wojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>18219602
>mfw I'm 24 in a few months and I have fucked zero women.
You ain't got shit to bitch about op.
>>
File: why partner count matters.jpg (282KB, 857x2048px) Image search: [Google]
why partner count matters.jpg
282KB, 857x2048px
>>
That's good though. I'm 23F and wouldn't go out with a guy who'd had 10+ partners. A few previous relationships are fine, but I wouldn't date a manwhore.
>>
>>18219602
who cares
/thread
>>
>>18219648
I would've turned down my fiance if he had told me the exact number. I think it's around the same amount, if not more. At the time we met I had only slept with maybe 3 guys.
>>
>>18219681
>Guys are measured based on how much ass they pull
By who? Other guys? Are you trying to fuck other guys? No? Then WHO CARES
>>
>>18219648
I would too. That's way too many. 7 maximum, and that's pushing it.
>>
>>18219681
>Guys are measured based on how much ass they pull
By whom?

I would measure any guy who had too many partners as someone not worth bothering with romantically.
>>
>>18220522
Thanks for reminding me to keep pure, I was thinking of just losing my v card to an indoor brothel then probably just skipping the dating part of my life entirely.

Gonna hold onto that last glimmer of hope of finding a non-slut; if I'm expected to give that up then a lifetime of legal indoor prostitutes it shall be.
>>
File: EricTumbles.gif (1024KB, 227x158px) Image search: [Google]
EricTumbles.gif
1024KB, 227x158px
>>18220504
Great stuff honey. Why not let me snake your toilet?
>>
>>18220531
No prob, bob. The chase and catch are the fun parts. Getting to that point when a (non-slutty) girl willingly gives you her snatch will feel a thousand times better than paying a bitch to moan.
>finding a non-slut
They're still out there.
>>18220527
>someone not worth bothering with romantically
Amen.
>>
>>18220499
>female partner count
>>
>>18219756
26 here. Banged one sloot. And a couple bjs and make outs. This story gives me hope. Real advice on adv
>>
>>18220504
Already said it in this thread, but when I met my fiance he was a man-ho. It was expected because he was the only hot af guy I'd ever bothered going for. He's slept with more women than he can remember, but somehow he checked out clean.

I don't ask him about the past, it doesn't bother me. We've run into girls he's fucked, we just giggle.
Who was the only girl that could keep him in a relationship? Who does he wanna marry? Me. He's everything and more I could've asked for in a guy. I'm SO glad I didn't turn him down because he lost count at 17 girls when I asked him initially. I was def turned off by it, but everything else was a pro, this con wasn't about to deter me.

He was also extremely vanilla and seemingly inexperienced (before me) for having had so many partners. Like he was probably a good drunk fuck which is kinda what he did, but I had to polish this man still. 6 years later and he's only getting better.
>>
I'm 23 and I fucked 12 girls last year after my gf of 4 years dumped me.

It's over-rated, man. It's cool to hookup with 1 or two women over a long period of time, but hookup culture is not what it's made out to be.

Reality of hookup culture:
>Meet girl at bar or on Tinder or something
>Flirt for a little bit, ask her about herself.
>Realize she's into hookup culture, probably got fucked last night and has a count of 20+
>She's hot so whatever
>Gf potential automatically out the window, so you lose interest in actually getting to know her.
>Go to her place or yours
>Take a few shots
>Lay down on bed, make out, hook up.
>Even if it's amazing sex, you don't feel too great after you bust.

Nothing beats fucking somebody you love and are dating. Hooking up with a stranger has a long cooldown period, I'd say about 3-6 months. Hooking up too often = stress caused by STD and pregnancy anxiety, crazy stalkers, view women in a lower way, lose interest in actual dating, less money, more miles on your car.

Take my advice: Don't worry about women, focus on yourself. Make self-improvement a habit. Everyday I want you to improve a little bit more. Become more attractive, crush it at work, focus on your hobbies, and get a good night's sleep.

The more you improve yourself, the better quality women will show signs of interest in you. If you hookup a couple times a year, or just once, that's cool. But try to become the kind of guy that is capable of attracting your dream gf.

You'll meet her when you least expect it, be ready. Don't worry about when it's gonna happen, learn to enjoy the single life for now.
>>
>>18220613
That's nice for you. But I couldn't do it. I'm not a "virgin till marriage" type, I'm not religious or anything, but I think something is lost in the modern culture of hookups. Hence the middle ground of previous partners, but not hookups.

Sex is something that I believe should be between people in love. It seems so shallow and meaningless when it's casual and there's no emotion.
>>
>>18220499
That virgin at marriage thing. Has got to be bull shit for every year
>>
>>18220621
Dude that's great advice and all but here's the kicker for me:

>dream gf

Honestly I don't really fucking have one. I don't randomly dream about what kind of woman would be the ideal to marry or something. I've said it before, I'm just not that emotional of a person, attraction for me is usually just "she has a nice ass" or something like that.

I guess part of it is like I said, I've just never had a serious girlfriend. At best it would just be girls I'd booty call or who'd call me wanting to hook up. I've not gotten up to 17 but I'm more like this girl's fiance I guess >>18220613. I can't even imagine what a girl I'd want to marry would be like, I never think about it. If she managed to change a guy like that she must have something incredible going for her.

Otherwise I totally feel you in terms of things like working on yourself, eating well, getting good sleep, lifting and doing well in your career. Those are things I already try to work at.
>>
>>18220621
Bruh this is real motivation, thank you. But seriously chicks will openly admit they're into hookup culture?
>>
>>18220657
None of them do.

Some of the chicks I've fucked on the first "date" put shit like "NOT INTO HOOKUPS SO DON'T BOTHER" on their Tinder profile.
>>
>>18220657
Not this anon, but ofc not, you'll get it if she acts sluty

Girls get nervous near guys they want a relationship with, but couldn't give more of a fuck if they already know they'll get what they want (the D)
>>
I'm 22, and I'm currently at 2; I hope not to go beyond this number during the course of my life. If I could, I would go back and make it 1.

I never understood the point of trying to have sex with as many people as possible. It seems rather primitive.
>>
>>18220712
>it seems rather primitive
>tips fedora
>>
>>18220712
OP here. This is the whole thing: I think we are primitive.

I dunno, maybe it was my upbringing but I'm really not convinced marriage makes people happy. I think it makes some people happy, like my oldest brother who married his highschool sweetheart of almost 20 years, but some people are just like me, or my father. My father is 64 years old, and is still fucking new women every year. While keeping committing girlfriends over periods of like, 10 years or more.

It's hard to explain. He's an old, beat up looking mother fucker, but he has like 3 different women he could call who would be instantly ready to spread their legs for him, and he's meeting new women all the time. Granted, they're always women generally within his age bracket minus 10 to 20 years, but that's my whole point: my father has never been married, never been able to commit to a woman, still has multiple sex partners (honestly he has to have over 100 at this point).

My dad is the happiest fucking person I've ever met in my life.

He's survived three different types of cancer, is in better shape than any 64 year old man I know, constantly happy to be drinking and partying, still shows much love to me and my brothers and sister and helps us out whenever we need. Oddly, he's full of wisdom and life experience.

Yes he cheated on my mother, he cheated on my brother's mother too. I don't think someone like my father knows how to be married.

I'll continue this with a little story.
>>
>>18220734
My father has a friend he introduced me too, let's call him Uncle Tony. Uncle Tony has two wives, and two sets of children with each wife. They all live under the same roof as one happy family, and I assume group sex is a regular affair in Uncle Tony's life. Honestly, his family are nice people: his sons became my friends, everyone in the family seems happy. His two wives even seem to get along very well, one is Indian and one is White. I should probably mention, Uncle Tony is an old, beat up looking brown guy just like my father, just like I'll certainly be one day.

My father once told Uncle Tony a joke, "What's the only thing better than two wives?" Uncle Tony guessed three or four, but he was wrong. My father's reply was, "No wife at all!"

This is the kind of joke that only my father and I laugh at, yet we laugh every single time.

The moral of the story is, some people are just not designed for marriage and long term relationships. Some people are just meant to fuck people, and that's ok. We're all human. We're all animals. We're all primitive.
>>
>>18220728

I guess the fedora meme does apply somewhat. I would definitely say that my stance seems to be more "enlightened" than the conventional one.

Then again, I don't feel this way because I like feeling better than other people; I just don't understand how a human can have the capacity to control his or her most basic urges and decide that reckless indulgence is the obvious choice.
>>
>>18220741
As a guy who has a gf and we're currently dating a girl in another city, you uncle tony is an exemplary human being and I hope I can be like him someday

>>18220752
Besides above, I'm not anywhere near a fuckboi, but I just don't see why limit yourself to a number and actively avoid sex to keep at it. I'm not saying you should actively pursue and force yourself to have sex with as many women as possible, it's just about being open to opportunities as they appear
>>
>>18219602
>How do I get over these fucking ego problems?

There will always be people that are better than you in some way. There will always be people that are worse than you. Just accept it and move on. If it matter that much to you, you said that pick whichever you want and get a relationship with her, so if you want an ego boost, why not sleep your way through these women?

If it helps, you're easily putting me to shame. I'm a 23 year old virgin with a shit job making only $55,000 who still lives with his mom.
>>
>>18220773
Honestly man, maybe I'm biased, but I'd rather be more like my old man than Uncle Tony.

I'm sure he's happy living his life the way he lives it, but my dad is happy the way he lives. Given that I've constantly been accused of basically being the second incarnation of my father, I'm willing to bet his lifestyle works better for me.
>>
>>18220638
>It seems so shallow and meaningless when it's casual and there's no emotion.

Well, yeah, no shit. It's not supposed to mean anything when you're just fucking for the sake of having an orgasm.

It doesn't mean anything when I jerk off either. Doesn't mean it doesn't feel good.
>>
>>18220792
To each their own, I can't condemn you desu. I'm quieter and even like relationships, spending time with girls, perfecting the way we have sex. But obviously I love variety too, and dat lesbian sex man... so two would be perfect for me, I can alternate enough to live with that.
>>
>>18220336
it's a joke
>>
>>18220230
33 years and 0 sex. How can you manage?
I lost my shit at 26 and got a prostitute.

>>18220504
Then why do you go after Chad?

>>18220522
By society.

>>18220712
I can't understand people who eat the same food everyday.
>>
>>18220147
Oh, you saw that study from the Auta Maias Institute too?
>>
>>18220821
No, I just have met women in the past 30 years and have observed the way they react to men like DiCaprio.

Yes, women would stab their best friend to death just for a chance to suck this guy's dick. Marriage? They'd make Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer look like pansies.
>>
Dicaprio isn't a thing since titanic, stop living in the 90's ffs
>>
File: 8B.png (135KB, 208x257px) Image search: [Google]
8B.png
135KB, 208x257px
>>18220827
I have never met a woman in my entire life who would "stab their best friend to death" to have suck the dick of/have sex with/marry ANY movie star. So either you live in an area with nothing but cock-thirsty sluts or you're a bitter misanthrope who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. I have a hunch that I know which it is.
>>
>>18220814
>Then why do you go after Chad?
Where does this come from? I don't go after Chad. I said I wouldn't date someone with a high 'number'.
>>
>>18220831
yeah, no.

there are women who would choke their son to death to play with that guy's balls. even when he's old, fat bearded and has a manbun and just forced himself to eat raw meat after a Revenant shoot.

>>18220833
that's cause you don't understand women. that's cause most women haven't had that kind of chance. many women would rather be another face in the harem of some superstar than commit to one dude who actually likes them.

the long and short answer is, would every woman do this? no. would even most women do this? i doubt it. would an absolutely sizable amount of women do this? definitely.
>>
>>18219602
Wtf less than 10? I had a beautiful GF in highschool but the guy I had to be to do that fucked my early life up. I'd trade meeting her for doing school correctly. I've only been with 7 and I'm 25 lmao, I don't feel like a failure it's a good thing not to be a slut, man or woman these days. It fucks with me that most attractive women have been with 15+ men, that's what shits in my cornflakes
>>
>>18220839
God it must suck to be you.
>>
>>18219602
You understand you can't change the past. There is nothing useful to be gained regretting shit.

Change yourself now so you don't regret more. You know what you think you've missed, so go after it now.

But if it's "I wish I fucked more" you sound like an asshole.
>>
>>18219602
>wasting your life = fucking less than 10 women by the age of 25
you have a really poor concept of "life", mate.
>>
>>18220839

Maybe it's you who wants to lick his balls until you gag, jesus, wtf
>>
>>18220147
>there are MILLIONS of women who would stab their first born son, mother, and their best friend to death in the throat for the chance to be married to DiCaprio.
yeah, those are called "mentally damaged"
>>
File: goro akechi.jpg (429KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
goro akechi.jpg
429KB, 1280x723px
>>18220841
idk man, I guess I'm just not like you.

high school for me was being fat, ugly, autistic, constantly asking girls out and getting shut down, repeatedly getting friendzoned and bullied by people who I thought were my friends, then realizing i'm an ugly beta and spending hours in the middle of the night that my classmates probably spent playing with each other's genitals studying calculus and physics and crying while watching Evangelion.

if you think i sound like a dead human being inside, I can absolutely assure you this was the chalice that created me.

i spent a huge portion of high school becoming proficient in Japanese, no bullshit. By the time I turned 20 I was watching anime with no subtitles and buying raw mangas. Just a few months ago I played and beat Persona 5 entirely in Japanese, if I wasn't a virgin in high school I can guarantee you I would never be able to do that. Now I can do that and still find the occasional dumb whore on Tinder or pof to hook up with and never call back.

Would I have rather gotten laid in high school? Of course I fucking would have. I would have fucked the shit out of the ugliest braceface in my school. I tried to target the most mediocre, similarly nerdy and beta girls like myself, thinking they'd be in my league. They were revolted by me every time. Realizing I couldn't even score with nerdy girls really fucked me up.

I don't know how many of you guys have tried to kill yourself, but if someone manages to call an ambulance and get you to the hospital before you do irreparable damage to yourself, that shit can really change your life. I never became a man until after I got discharged from the psych ward, but the mental damage is permanent. Yes I'm damaged goods, I can live with that.

I just really don't expect most other people to understand the sheer level of antipathy and lack of emotion I've had to bring myself to just to survive.

>>18220853
Honestly, it is just "I wish I fucked more" and yes I am an asshole.
>>
>>18220866
Well, then compare yourself to be instead of those Chads. I'm a wizard. So things could be worse, right?
>>
>>18220866
what do you think having more sex will accomplish?
>>
>>18220853
What? Why is it wrong to wish you had fucked more?
>>
File: 4.5 billion years trump.jpg (88KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
4.5 billion years trump.jpg
88KB, 960x796px
>>18220865
>yeah, those are called "mentally damaged"

Well, that's what I like to interchangeably call "a very sizable portion of the female population". As in a sizable portion so huge, they will invariable cast a large number of their personality traits to the coming daughters of posterity. Just as their foremother and great grandmothers did before them.

This is human nature. This is what most are unwilling to accept. I didn't honestly find myself capable of interacting with women until I made peace with these realities.

Maybe you're not like me and don't see these aspects of humanity. To you I say, good on you. You have all of my envy. Because I know and have seen too much to ever change my mind about these things. When I really had the brightest of ideals, the world repeatedly shit down my throat until I puked and wanted to die. I've had my worst thoughts about womankind rewarded in the best way: with sex, friends, good times and plenty of opportunities.

Don't blame me for becoming a heartless asshole who thinks a huge number of women are absolute trash. Blame the world for proving me right.

>>18220880
Regulating my mood well enough that I can focus less on biological irrelevancies like fucking, shitting, eating etc and spend more time doing what I really love: designing buildings and expanding alternative energies research and development in my country. Also I could focus more on running for political office in the conservative party here, something I've wanted to do since a child.

I know it might not make sense to you but I quite literally simply consider sex a means of mood regulation and productivity enhancement.

Spoiler alerts: I have autism.
>>
File: 1401489539468.png (2KB, 101x140px) Image search: [Google]
1401489539468.png
2KB, 101x140px
>>18219804
>>
>>18220638
>It seems so shallow and meaningless when it's casual and there's no emotion.
Do you really believe you need to be in love to have sex?
When is that moment, you know? It takes people a while to truly fall in love. I feel like that's too much. I break when the person is fun, I like where it's all going, and I'm horny.
>>
>>18220883
It isn't wrong, but missing out on meaningless sex as of it is your biggest regret in life sounds pretty trivial.

Like saying you wished you watched more TV, or ate more doughnuts. Regret it all you want, but I think for most people it wouldn't make the list.
>>
>>18220884
if you just want to have sex to fulfill biological needs, than why don't you just masturbate?
>>
>>18220886
>my friend took a drunk af chubby girl to her home from a party bcuz he "was rly fkn horny"
>even tho she kept mumbling "this isn't a good idea" "i just rly wanna go home, ok?" and other things that indicated she was not interested in fucking
>once he got to her home she sd "thanks for the lift, you can go now, thanks"
>but he insisted on going in (she lived in a flat by herself not from the university she attended, she was from Calif but this happened in Texas)
>there he made them more drinks, initiated making out, and wound up "fucking her hard" eventually "pounding" it from behind and nutting all over her back
>at which point he caught her looking back with a weird sad/painful/horrified expression
>after he nutted ("alot" he remembered as he'd been on no fap) she started to cry rly hard so he started joking with her, putting on her scarf and a hat he found and just trying to make her laugh
>evebntually she sd everything was fine and he left
>a week later he finds out from a mutual acquaintance that she hasn't left her flat in a week, is missing school, and just cries all the time
>her mother flies in from California
>they press rape charges against him
>he hires an expensive af lawyer
>he gets a good friend, who's family is kinda rich and well known, to meet the girl and her mom
>this friend + the lawyer eventually convince the woman to drop charges, claiming it was consensual, he (my friend) was a good guy with a great future, whatever happend that night was the result of both of them drinking too much, the trial would be a scandal etc etc
>mfw my childhood best friend pretty much got away with raping a girl
>mfw he's not even regretful saying the "fat pig" should've been grateful he fucked her
>pissed off about the money he spent on the lawyer
>pic related also looks a little like him
>>
>>18220647
I'm sure my fiance didn't stop to think about his ideal girl either. You sound exactly like what he'd think. He loves a nice girl with a nice ass.

Tbh I'm an awesome gf.
Aside from that, I really think it was just the circumstances under which we met and just good timing that we both happened to be in the same place at the same time.

Everyone's different tho.
>>
File: noodle ass.jpg (116KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
noodle ass.jpg
116KB, 800x1280px
>>18220891
it's never as validating as fucking some hot broad. scientists proved it, look it up.

you have no idea how many scientific papers on anthropology and human sexuality, statistics in dating website interactions, studies on the brains reaction to pornography, sex and masturbation, studies of human gene pools through various countries I read to get to this exact state of mind I'm in. I did not just think this shit up: it's just an amalgamated point of view created from years of research.

This is what you people don't understand: most autistic people never reproduce. We're a failed mutation, at best we become some prodigy like Newton who contributes to human knowledge, but not the gene pool. Many turn gay for the simple reason that it's easier to be a gay man than a straight man. inb4 homophobia, no trust me I've tried it, it's easier to be gay. Eventually though, I decided cock wasn't my cup of tea. Women are much more challenging to hook up with, but it's more gratifying both physically and emotionally.

I refuse to die without having children. Most human beings are able to form relationships with one another naturally. You know how to make friends and find lovers like you know how to breath. Sure, it isn't that simple, but compared to how hard it is for autistic people? That's just how straightforward you people seem to me, I'm filled with nothing but absolutely envy. How I wish I didn't have to spend so long to reach this point of relative human functionality.

Again, I don't expect you to understand. At best I hope your point of view on how someone becomes like me is slightly elucidated.

>>18220902
jeez man, that's a terrible story. I've hooked up with a fat chick once, honestly not really looking to repeat. I definitely wouldn't fucking rape one.
>>
Magic myshrooms and self evaluation
>>
>>18220902
Ummmm rape is obviously not what I meant in my post.

I meant more like after dating when you actually have spent time talking to the person and hanging out and enjoy your time together and you're having fun etc etc.

I hope your friend gets fat.
>>
File: joe rogan.jpg (40KB, 560x812px) Image search: [Google]
joe rogan.jpg
40KB, 560x812px
>>18220916
Honestly I've heard Joe Rogan talk about how some people who feel empty inside will do a shitload of shrooms and come out of the experience with a brand new outlook. Maybe that's the best advice in this whole fucking thread.
>>
>>18220884
>Spoiler alerts: I have autism.
Called it. Your post reeks.
>>
>>18220916
>>18220926
Damn... Forreal?
Time to call up a friend and make my home trip-safe.
>>
>>18219602
i mean hey, in 5 years you'll be a wizard

it's worth the wait
>>
File: vampire sym pharah.jpg (103KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
vampire sym pharah.jpg
103KB, 500x744px
>>18220876
Yes, things could definitely worse. I could be born uglier or into an even poorer country into a shitty country. All other factors considered though, no, things couldn't be worse unless I allowed them to become that way myself.

I posted my advice to guys like you here >>18219804. Also take some time to read this guy's post >>18219756.

Basically, it's entirely possible even if you're a virgin for a prolonged time to get it together and get your dick wet. It won't be easy, you have to fucking try. You have to be persistent. You can't be a little bitch. But it's entirely possible for guys like you to improve your life.

I realize some of you guys were born into worse circumstances than me, but I believe the majority of you could at the very least hit the point of losing your v-card with some hard work, effort and persistence in approaching/messaging women.

>>18220938
>tfw you missed out on the wizard meme
>>
>>18220926
I did shrooms and had an amazing time and kind of changed my outlook on life a bit. I didn't even do too much but will be doing more soon
>>
>>18220866

Dude I'm this guy >>18219642, do you think I had a cool highschool too? Shit I was bullied by the bullied, girls were disgusted by me, I had to lie that I had kissed someone to at least take that out of the bullying list, my first love interest kissed literally all of my friends in front of me, knowing that I liked her.

My first kiss was at 18 by a landwhale who was supposedly sucking off a friend of mine just before it (never found out if it was true and don't wanna know too). My first gf weighted at least 10kg more than I, and I'm almost 1,90 and nowhere near thin, with who I did missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, just like the meme, for 2.5 years before she set me up for a breakup to get toghether with a friend of mine. After that, I made out with two girls, and got friendzoned by another childhood crush who I got the balls to chase after all these years. Didn't give a fuck and started chasing my current gf simultaneously, with whom I currently am.

By then I had kissed less than 10 girls, and only had fucked that roastie. I was 22.

Now I have the sex life I couldn't imagine even in my wildest teenage faps. I do my gf and the girls we go out with have multiple orgasms, with squirts every once in a while. I would have never imagined it, my first gf barely moaned and the most I ever made her cum was twice.

There's only one direction to keep moving and that's forward bro. You can regret your past but you can only enjoy your present. I know we don't have the same milestones, but if you spent the time you spent here complaining about it, you'd have at the very least talked to some bitches on tinder and arranged a few dates for the weekend for someone to pet your eggs in the easter.
>>
>>18220945
Thanks for the encouragement man. And to be honest yes I've been messaging women while this thread has been going on.
>>
>>18220889
Well yeah, but some of us have trivial regrets because we've done most of the stuff we set out to do. Like I'm pretty fucking happy with my life, so my regrets include not having a double decker hamburger with grilled cheese sandwiches for buns. Oh and I wish I had that threesome in college that I passed on because I thought it would ruin things with the girl I was seeing at the time. Not all of us have major regrets in life.
>>
>>18220951
Honestly I think you're letting your autism speak louder than who you are. You have stated that you already have the potential to get whatever women you want, which if it's not true, at least means you have the confidence to do well enough.

And instead of exploring that potential, you're more worried with why you didn't have a better past. You're already where you want to be, you went through the worst part of self improvement, and now that you actually got somewhere you'll overanalyze your situation before that, instead of enjoying who you are after it?

You're doing things backwards dude. Go be your dad, fucking bitches has never been easier, shit I wish tinder was a thing when I was single, we managed to talk to at least five single girls who were up for a threesome with a straight up couple profile, so I can only imagine how ridiculously easy it would be for a single guy.
>>
>>18220889
OP here. my biggest regret is just being a faggot in high school who didn't know how to be a man. or know how to be a teenaged boy, for that matter.

I think this did permanent, irreparable damage to me. maybe I wouldn't be this much of a cold person if it weren't for that.

>>18220979
My dad is a fucked up guy too. Despite all the stuff I've said, he shares a similarly fucked up view of reality because he was ostracized just as hard as a kid. I think this is probably why he's just not capable of having a wife, probably he's autistic/asperger's undiagnosed or something.

But yeah, I just try to not think about it and focus on being the best person I can be now.
>>
>>18220943
Oh, I wasnt asking for advice. I was just trying to provide perspective.

The number of women you fucked being an issue makes no sense. Why does it matter so much to you? People fuck heated melons.
>>
>>18220993
If that's your actual regret and not just a number to put up on the board that's a legit regret. Go to therapy to deal with it, man.

What damage do you think happened?
>>
>>18219602
I don't understand why people care so much about having sex, if that's all you want to fullfill your life then you're a very sad person. I've had no sex in my entire life, do i want to? sure, but with the right person. do i feel like i need to to live a meaningful life? fuck no. there are better things to do with your time and to be honest if you're so affected by the fact that people younger than you are having more sex than you then you obviously have your prorities fucked.

to be honest it sounds like you're wallowing in pity about not having sex when you go on dates. boo fucking hoo man, boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>18220979
Being the cool kid fucks you up too. Most of the cool kids I knew are not much beyond that. Potheads, unsuccessful professionals, alone and so on.

At least you're the good kind of screwed up and is able to do something about that. Fuck women to make up for the lost time and you're done.
>>
File: funny valentine vs donald trump.jpg (60KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
funny valentine vs donald trump.jpg
60KB, 600x519px
>>18220994
Yeah that's my actual regret.

I feel embarrassed to know Japanese at an intermediate, going on fluent level. Most people don't get that, they're usually impressed when I demonstrate that ability. They're like, "isn't that a good skill to have?"

To me it just serves as a mark of shame that I even know this language. What it reminds me of is being lonely for hours as a teenager, trying to forget about all the bullying, waiting fruitless for girls to message me back, watching anime for hours because none of my "friends" wanted to even hang out with me, getting abandoned by people in public and just going back home to read mangas, spending hours just meticulously writing down hiragana and katakana as a means of trying to forget about all the negative emotions.

I don't know how to explain it. Exercise and studying this foreign language were the two things I remember doing a lot of as a teen.

I can't get over it. Teenagers make me upset. I hate them. I feel this anger well up in me thinking about my wasted teen years, I look at kids hanging out with friends, playing sports, going on dates and I just feel this deep regret, like this voice in my head telling me, "I'll never have that. I'll never have that. I'll never have that. You missed the train. You missed the train. You missed the train. You have to be a man now."

I don't know how to explain it. The ancient societies would have rites of passage boys go through to become men. I just feel like I missed that at some point. I turned into this self-hating, self-harming and severely depressed person who failed out of college and who had to be driven by ambulance to the psych ward before I became functional and got my shit together.
>>
>>18221015
Yeah man. That's more serious. That's a totally understandable regret.

I don't care that I'm a virgin, that's not a big deal to me. But I absolutely understand the feeling of missing out on what feel like normal high school experiences you can never get back. I asked a girl or on a date and she accepted... And then i realized she never thought it was a date.

Hell ,in literally in Japan now and my regret is I didn't study Japanese. If I were already fluent, I'd be set. But I'm so scared I won't be able to learn in not trying as hard as I should be. In fucking myself over right now and I know it.
>>
>>18219717
This is the best post
>>
>>18221027
Well, if you want advice from a guy who beat Persona 5 completely in Japanese, I would say just take it bit by bit. Don't ever expect yourself to just wake up fluent one day, it takes years of practice and slowly packing on more kanji day after day to really get to the point where you might become intermediate, and all the intricacies of fluency? Japanese people who leave Japan for a few years might start losing the harder vocabulary, the truth is this is just how difficult a language Nihongo is.

Take it a bit at a time. Don't rush yourself. Also realize a lot of Japanese women like foreign men who speak English to them, not all but there are definitely gaijin hunters out there. Fluency in Japanese will help you meet some Japanese girls though, so if you're going to be living there for a prolonged time, yes it's probably useful to learn some conversational stuff. Good luck my friend.

>>18221033
No it's not, this is >>18219756
>>
>>18221004
>this is what virgins actually believe
>>
>>18221004
>I don't understand why people care so much about having sex

Because it's fucking awesome.
>>
>>18219602
Do something to fulfill yourself, and not your narcissism. I.e. get a hobby
>>
>>18221323
Sex can be a hobby
>>
>>18219804
Mind on sharing a booklist?
>>
I'm 29 and the most I've ever gotten is a handjob from a disinterested girl

You're fine
>>
>>18219602
>complaining about not having STDs
>>
>>18219602
Its a
>Bro man I make girls cum like ten times when I lick their click
Episode

This wanna be Chad attitude is more pathetic than fedora tippers desu.

Anyone who used the word "bro" in this thread should also be flayed.
>>
File: memri.jpg (50KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
memri.jpg
50KB, 720x528px
Made a thread but hopefully I'll get more replies here

Here goes, there's this girl I met a back in november. We have a lot in common, infact we both mention it all the time. When we first started talking she would always mention that I'm too sweet and she doesnt want to hurt me. She always told me she was a bad person and would walk all over me if I was too nice. However over the course of 6 months we've become really close friends. I asked her to date me 2 months ago and she declined. I decided to stay in her life. Lately we've been discussing our views on love and she tells me she's tired of hookups and wants to be in a stable relationship. Here's where the issue comes up, She has had like 12 sexual partners and she's only 22, I'm only 24 and have had two. I can't help to love her but feel disgusted at the same time. How do I get over this. Every time I see her mouth I just imagine how much semen she has swallowed and now I'm just gonna be a lesser version of whatever she has had before.
>>
>>18221501

>Lesser version

m8 virgins suck at sex, you're getting the better version
>>
>>18221501
Realize that your mom and sisters have done that too.

Last you said she didn't want to date you anyway, man.
>>
>>18219602
Drugs my friend. Some dope can go a long way. You can snag 10/10 girls with that shit, just don't let am get hooked or try relationships with them unless she was already a long term friend with the same willingness to just have fun
>>
>>18221505
She's been inviting me to places and said she's happy I'm in her life. She also told me she loves me. I'm not sure if it's me but she isnt dating any other guy afaik. I just want to know how to get over this shit if she does ask me
>>
>>18221510
Get over it. You don't think what you did with those other women is gross, i assume. She did that too, why is it gross when she did it?

If it's the inadequacy, if she wants to bang you and she isn't cheating on you, who cares if you aren't as good as someone she isn't fucking? She's not fucking them.
>>
>>18221515
Nigga I was in relationships. I didnt meet someone and fuck them on the first date
>>
>>18221213
Welcome to the XXIst century, where condoms are a thing
>>
>>18221534
What does that have to do with the physical act of making sex? You said imagining her swallowing was disgusting, not. Imagining her swallowing with a man she isn't in a commitrd relationship with "
>>
File: AP_120618111872.jpg (247KB, 1200x738px) Image search: [Google]
AP_120618111872.jpg
247KB, 1200x738px
28 year old virgin here. I 'm antinatalist and so afraid of accidentally procreating that I probably wouldn't have sex ever, but I long to just cuddle almost naked with a woman and feel her warm body with full skin contact.
>>
>>18221539
It's not about the act of having sex. It's about herself. I see her as an disgusting creature but I can't help it
>>
>>18219602

You know what your problem is? You spend too much time on the internet. You see pictures of attractive women, and you can have them any time you want. You can masturbate, and see them naked as you wish.

Then you get out in the real world, and see these real life women who look like the women you see naked on the internet, but you can't have them. And that makes you feel confused and lonely.

You have another problem, comparing yourself to other people.

You should get a hobby. Something to be passionate about. Filmmaking, playing the guitar, gardening, anything. You focus your time and energy into that. And you become good at it. And that becomes who you are. You stop defining yourself by your "failures" and start defining yourself by your successes.

Then you realize the biggest secret. Women are not the irl version of the tits you jack off to online. Women are actual, real people. And you talk to them like people. Like all those guys who get laid do. You supress your anger and bitterness, and you get out into the world and talk to people. You listen to them and you have empathy. Then you realize people start liking you because you're a talented, and kind person.

And life suddenly becomes worth it.
That is the answer, whether you believe it now or not.
>>
>>18221565
>it's about her herself

Then you definitely shouldn't try to be in a relationship. I still think that's fucked up, but that's where you are at.
>>
File: 1476417212756.jpg (224KB, 1440x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1476417212756.jpg
224KB, 1440x1425px
>>18219602
>tfw you're 23 and have fucked 0
>>
>>18221579
Roastie detected
>>
>>18221575
>You should get a hobby. Something to be passionate about. Filmmaking, playing the guitar, gardening, anything. You focus your time and energy into that. And you become good at it. And that becomes who you are. You stop defining yourself by your "failures" and start defining yourself by your successes.
Not OP but I don't think everyone has the capacity to just be passionate about things.
>>
>>18221575
OP here. Honestly I really don't believe it.

Some people aren't meant to be kind. I can definitely make people laugh but almost always by being a giant asshole. Being a giant asshole has helped me get laid basically every time. I have talents, sure. I actually do make videos as a hobby. I don't want to link to my channel cause I've told way too much personal stuff in this thread, but I do have a youtube channel with 8000 and growing subscribers, all videos i make myself usually starring myself. This is one of my hobbies. And playing guitar too to a lesser extent. Like I said in this thread, one thing I did with my spare time was learn other languages (Japanese and French).

Like I really do not think I'm some empty person or just a waste of space who doesn't do anything. Maybe I'm just not cut out or ready for serious relationships or whatever. Like I can entertain women sure, but honestly all I'm looking for is quick and casual relationships. The long and short of it is, I want to fuck a bunch of different women and just get it out of my system. And I do spend a decent amount of time and effort on pursuing women. Is that really so bad? Am I not allowed to decide somewhere down the line, "Yeah this was fun but it's getting kind of old and I want a serious gf?"

The only problem is yeah, I gotta stop comparing myself. The fact is I was just plain born unattractive by most standards, other guys are born looking like they can get girls wet just standing there. It's hard to come to terms with the fact that you'll never be this kind of guy.
>>
>>18219602
haha jokes on you i'm only a 19 y/o girl and had sex with dozens of guys and a few girls (stopped counting at 16)
>>
>>18221627
I think you're missing the point. I mean I'm happy for you and all, but you accrue absolutely no envy from me. Even if you're an ugly ass girl it's way too easy to get laid. No one will every feel emasculated by you no matter how much you spread your legs. Basically if you told me you had a dick and the exact same thing was true, then I might be envious. And that therein is the problem.
>>
>>18221542
i'm genuinely curious, why do you never want to have kids? I mean it's relatively easy not to and still have sex.
>>
File: 1039448881[1].jpg (86KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1039448881[1].jpg
86KB, 1000x541px
>>18221646
For a multitude of reasons, but it will suffice to say that I have an extreme aversion to responsibility, like I doubt I could even take care of a dog, and of course even if I liked kids I don't want the financial burden of having my own.

Why do normies act like sex is a recreational activity? Unless the woman is post menopausal or has her uterus removed/tubes tied, there is always some risk of impregnation, and I'm pro-life so the only way to avoid it is celibacy. N I wouldn't get a vasectomy because I probably won't ever have sex anyway, and it can cause pain and hormonal dysfunction later on.

My motto: If you don't want kids, don't have sex.
t. Pro-life antinatalist
>>
>>18221714
sounds like a bullshit philosophy made up to justify your virginity.
>>
>>18221716
It is a rock solid philosophy, but it indeed does help to justify my never having had intercourse and inability to do so presently
>>
File: isis btfo.png (11KB, 686x104px) Image search: [Google]
isis btfo.png
11KB, 686x104px
>>18221722
typical /pol/ virgin. keep making excuses. just like obama explaining why we couldn't get rid of isis.
>>
File: 1472529632671.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1472529632671.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>18221735
Why do normies get so buttmad that I don't care about sex?
>>
>>18221741
They can't comprehend another world.
>>
>>18221741
Because they're mindless gene drones too deep in their bondage to conceive of another way.
>>
what are you talkin' about , here in iraq the average dude lose his virginty with his wife !
that's why our divorce rates is high. not to mention that there is a "MAHAR" which is money you pay to get married is about 10 million IQD
>>
I got really fat during high school but took it down to a healthy way of life last year. I am back at a normal weight. But for me the damage is done. i have the shitest looking body, skin full of scars and shit. I can't show that to anyone, ever. I stopped using pools at friend houses, during vacation, etc. No physical contact with a women in years. Sometimes I wonder if I did a good thing to loose that weight. now I'm hungry and thats it.
>>
>>18219602
i think solving ego problems is not something going on 4chan will solve

you obviously see a lot of innate value in having a lot of sex, and that is something deeply rooted in your mind whether it was caused by your upbringing or something you got conditioned to
im a 20 year old virgin, and i am basically so self centered that i dont get conditioned into feeling bad about things that others care about like having tons of friends and fucking around a lot
ultimately, things like sex life and social life are things you do and likely enjoy, there are alternatives to these things that i also enjoy and i think the things i enjoy have a lot more value

of course there are objective metrics to measure how valueble an activity is based on popular consensus, but i think most 4chan users are contrarians who can identify social norms and justify seeing no value in them
having friend circles skew these metrics tremendously though, if your friends fuck a lot more people than you do, obviously you feel less relateable to them and feel inferior.

i guess the simplest answer to your question is, will someone of importance ask you how many people you fucked in your youth to patronize you? if the answer is no then dont worry about it since literally no one cares except for yourself
>>
>>18219699
Are you me?
>>
Through all my life I've seen ugly 30-something guys dating beautiful 15-20 girls, if they can do it so can you.

Never give up.
>>
>>18221714
But I'm sterile, Anon.
>>
>guy makes a thread
>"hey /adv/, I want to fuck 10 girls"
>"ok, do this and this", "I wish I could as well", "tfw"

>girl makes a thread
>"I had more than one partner"
>"OMG, what a fucking slut!"

Never change, /adv/.
>>
>>18222027
What's it like being retarded?
>>
Struggling to achieve somebody else's standard of success is sad.
Aiming for your own standard isn't.

After my girlfriend of 6 years and I broke up a few months ago I felt pretty bad about the fact that she's been out clubbing and probably fucking strangers, until I realised that I don't give an absolute shit about doing those things.

If it's my life, I'm going to live it on my terms. Sex isn't that important to me, so I'm not going to spend time and effort worrying about getting it when I could be doing things I actually find fulfilling.
>>
>>18221627
>being proud of being a huge slooooooooooooooot
>>
>>18219602
The things you feel bad about not doing are things that aren't good for you. Be productive, not a coked up manwhore. Jesus Christ, perspective man. Be a good man, don't be a dudebro.
>>
>>18220926
DMT is similar, but a different outlook won't undo years of solitude. You actually need to go out and live life differently, drugs wont make your problems go away
>>
Sex is just a temporary high. Complaining of not having had more sex is like like someone going "man I wish I would have done more heroin".

How many orgasms have you had in your entire life? Why does it matter if only 10 of those have occurred inside of a wet hole (or not even if you pulled out)

And if you think "life is all about sex" well that's not really true. If anything it would be about reproduction, so if you're not actually impregnating any of the girls then the number doesn't mean shit.
>>
I'm 27 and i've just fucked one, and i'm still fucking her, sometimes i really don't know why i'm still with her, she behaves like a bitch most of the time. I should get another pussy asap
>>
>>18219602
Sex is often bad though my dude. Especially with new chicks. I usually can't cum the first time I'm with somebody.
>>18219616
People who are serial monogomists usually don't know who they really are. These are the guys who have mid life crises.
>>
I fucked only 1 woman.
So what, I love her and all pussies are the same.
>>
>>18220516
You sound like dynamite in the sack lol.

I couldn't go back to average in bed chicks where I have to do all the fucking work.
>>
>>18219602
my friend,go to escorts,i fuck a escort everytime i got some extra money,and its fucking insane. Do that and stop wasting time with selfish bitches. Free sex is more expensive,you pay more for it,and you loose your fucking time with a bitch that sometimes she dont even suck your dick.
>>
>>18219648
i had that talk after 2 years of relationship, but she was the one with 20+. I had just one :(
>>
>I'm a sperglord
>I'm only 25
>I've fucked at least 9 women

Why are you complaining, again?
>>
>>18219602
Hey man I'm 28 I only got laid twice, why worry about that? You're good.
>>
Level 33 wizard here, enjoying the decline.
>>
jokes in you im 22 and ive fucked 2 guys, and NO GIRLS because im retarded and a 5/10
>>
I'm 27, I've fucked 6 girls, fooled around with dozens, probably had the option to lay well over 20. All my friends who have fucked like 30+ girls are some of the most miserable and chronically unhappy people because they get so addicted to the conquest and get bored of quality women way faster than they should.

It's not a fucking contest man, stop thinking about it that way. You're supposed to biologically find the best mate (someone who you can potentially raise kids with and will be the most successful at helping you raise them). Fake ass instagram hot girls can't do that. I'd know, I've boned a few of them and it isn't worth the effort.

If you don't want actual meaningful relationships with women ignore my post I guess. Stop living your life by the definitions of others and find yourself some godamn higher meaning.
>>
might as well repost my own pasta

>>18219602
first time I had sex was with 24, a single cosmic mishap in form of a one night stand. I don't even remember how I picked up the girl as I was blackout drunk at the time and only sobered up on the streets on the (lengthy) way to her apartment.

Never had sex again or even a relationship until I was 29. First gf ever broke up with me after only 3 months, but it was something.

Now I'm 30 and I had one night stands 3 weekends in a row as well as dating a qt during the weekdays. If I managed I have complete faith in you to pull it off as well. It's not gonna be easy, but you're not the type who shies away from a challenge anyways.
>>
>>18223358
>Now I'm 30 and I had one night stands 3 weekends in a row as well as dating a qt during the weekdays.
How did you manage this? What are you working with? What are your circumstances? Any tips?
>>
>>18223375
went to the US for 3 months and spent 10k$ on pickup coaches

no joke

at the same time I pulled myself out of depression with help, got a job, started to work out, get fit, etc.

What I also can really recommend is improv theatre. It helps you be in the moment, get a connection to your feelings, see what another person is feeling, sharpen your awareness. If the prospect of improv theatre scares you, it's exactly what you should do.
>>
>>18222944
>I couldn't go back to average in bed chicks where I have to do all the fucking work.
For one night stands this holds true. For relationships you're supposed to be teaching her lol
>>
>>18223433
Any quick, non-cringey tips for pick up?
>>
>>18219602
I'm 33 and have fucked 0 women.
>>
It's common for psychiatrists to misdiagnose SPD as aspergers.

My advice: see a psychologist and get a second opinion, and get better help as a result.

*Symptoms: existential thoughts, poor social skills, anxiety, and large ego*

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoid-personality-disorder/home/ovc-20214901
>>
>>18223764
It's more common for psychs to misdiagnose personality disorders from people they barely have any history or rapport with. Jumping psychs to get the label you want is counterproductive to your mental health, regardless of what one armchair on 4chan believes to be true.
>>
>>18223518
>Any quick, non-cringey tips for pick up?
I tried to think of what was most helpful for me, but whatever I write down it always sounds cringey as fuck.
>>
>>18221981
>I'm sterile
lucky you, you can cum inside the pussy all you want
>>
>>18219756
Breh not OP but in a similar state of angst at 26; your post makes me feel better. Only problem: I'm starting to lose my hair kind of noticeably, and that makes me feel like my sex life will soon be over. Does the not yet hitting my prime thing still apply?
>>
>>18221504
I can't believe that we live in an age where a man would think this.

You're disgraceful.
>>
>>18224606
I know!!! I love it!! When I blow my load I can feel it get wetter with my semen

And it feels like
And it feels like
Machop whoaaaaahahahhaa

I got this feeling
Inside my pants
And you can see it baby when I do my dance
>>
>>18221501
>she tells me she's tired of hookups
> has had like 12 sexual partners
Multiply by 10 lol
>>
Devote yourself to achieving something most other men don't have the strength or willpower to. An example being like special forces in the military. You could be a virgin, but you would still have confidence because you've done what so many have failed to.

Use that sexual frustration, channel it
>>
>>18219602
200+ posts on a bait thread.

I wondering if we killed ourselves, would we save a lot of trouble for everybody?
>>
>>18225416
I achieved everything I wanted
Now I want to taste the pussy
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.