[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My partner has some ketamine and wants me to do some tonight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

My partner has some ketamine and wants me to do some tonight.

I have some experience with drugs, namely weed, cocaine and mdma. However, I am not a regular drug user. I have never done psychedelics.

I've read about the effects and I think by doing this, I've put myself off trying it. I'm definitely an overthinker and a worrier.

I don't really want my boyfriend to do this without me because I'll sit here worrying, but he has a tonne of experience doing drugs in general and really wants to experience it again. I don't want to stop him.

Can anybody give me some first hand experiences of ketamine that might stop me worrying as much? I'd only be looking at one bump if I did choose to do it.
>>
You've already done mdma, what do you worry about now?
>>
>>18219504

I dunno, on mdma I felt really happy but I was in control and in my own head. By the sounds of it, ketamine is more of a dissociative feeling which I don't think I've experienced before.
>>
set and setting are important if you're already being a turd about it you won't have a good time (mindset) and you won't make a good environment for ur bf (setting)
>>
>>18219523

That was my concern. I've kinda built it up a bit too much in my mind so I think any experience of it would be perceived negatively anyway.
>>
>>18219500
The first drug I ever took was mdma. I've smoked weed and snorted cocaine and ketamine since. Nothing has come close to mdma
>>
>>18219500
stick to weed friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
>>
>>18219500
>drugs
Happy people content with their lives dont do these types of drugs. Dont be stupid op and drop your soon to be useless junkie bf. At least you give him reason to do drugs to forget you.
>>
>>18219715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq3D0Lwda44
>>
Because of asshats like your bf I've been held at gunpoint before when I worked for a vet. Fucking junkies can't find a legit source more than half the time so they have to rob vet clinics.
>>
>>18219724
lol this is so stupid and clueless sounding
>>
>>18219750

We're actually a very affluent couple - although I understand what you're saying, it has to be sourced from somewhere and essentially he is funding that.

I don't agree with it but I feel I need to defend the idea that he's some druggie loser. This is something done occasionally for recreational reasons.
>>
>>18219500
>Can anybody give me some first hand experiences of ketamine that might stop me worrying as much?
nope, sorry. hated it. i will never understand what people like so much about keta. just go to some party, let him do keta and you drop some mdma, acid, 2c-b, or whatever you like
>>
>>18219500
ket is not dangerous tbqh Id say molly has more bad effects on your health and mental if he talk about brown or meth stop him other than that its cool
>>
File: Jesus_Bust_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg (37KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_Bust_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg
37KB, 340x450px
>>18219500
>>
>>18219500
Don't do any drugs, especially not psychedelics. They will legitimately give you schizophrenia, personality disorder, low IQ, ADD, etc. I know people who have had it happen.

If you know someone on drugs, do as much to get them to stop, then increase your physical distance. Call them, write them, encourage them, but do not get close. You run the risk of exactly this, them trying to rope you into something that will mess you up hard.

A lot of these memey drug-promoting 4channers are youngsters and don't understand long term cause/effect, or they don't actually use drugs and just think it's funny. Someone who comes out of a poor neighborhood or drug riddled area, knows you DO NOT fall for the pressure. Drugs can destroy entire countries, let alone a single person. They are nearly lethal.
>>
I'm a regular drug user and some of the people in this thread have a very wrong perception of drug users and don't know what the fuck they are talking about. Not all of us are "useless junkies". People only have this perception because the non-"useless junkies" aren't easy to spot because they live normal lives like everyone else. Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic so you'll experience quite the mood enhancement at first followed by feeling as if you're senses are lagging (The dissociative effect). You'll feel extremely relaxed and blissful with the possibility of a bad case of the giggles. Ket is commonly used to treat depression/anxiety and personally I can see why. It's as if all the negative things in your life just vanish instantly and you just want to enjoy the moment and have a good time. I recommend insufflating 100mg since it is your first time. Ket is a great overall drug and I recommend it to anyone wanting to try it out and see how it is. I don't recommend taking this often as it is highly addictive. Have fun, be safe, and make sure you know how much you take!
>>
>>18220033
>Don't do any drugs, especially not psychedelics
>They are nearly lethal
What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18220074
False.

OP, don't do ket. Even the fact that you will get your shit impounded and your ass thrown in jail if you get caught even once should deter you.

>>18220074 is talking about ketamine as medicine. That is fine but it sounds like you don't have a doc or pharmacist, so don't do it. You have not been through the 8+ years of biochemistry and real world practice that an MD has, so don't assume you know better. Would you take antibiotics recreationally? How about dilaudid? Insulin? Then don't do ket.
>>
>>18219500
You're going to fry up your serotonin neurons. I'd advise against
>>
See you in the ER, OP. I'll get the biggest needle I can for you.
>>
>>18220094
>>18220099
>>18220140
OP these autists are giving you advice when they have zero experience with ketamine and most likely any drug. By the time I take a new drug, I have already researched everything about it, the side effects, dosage, addictiveness and effects and I recommend you do the same. Learn about the drug, google "ketamine reddit" and you will find tons of threads with people who ACTUALLY have done ket. These retards are pulling info out their assholes trying to act like a fucking neuroscientist. Bottom line, just get off 4chan, learn about the drug, then evaluate whether or not it is something you would want to try.
>>
>>18220213

OP, this autist is a drug addict trying to get you to do a addictive substance used to sedate patients after trauma. Using any form of substance can be life altering. EMS is trying to get away from it's usage as it can become something that you become dependent on and some nasty side affects. Ketamine is known to cause you to produce more saliva. Assuming you take too much of it you're in fact risking passing out and choking on your own saliva. There are also numerous amounts of psychological problems that come from Ketamine. If you're going to do it, please read up on it. Do what you want. But know when you overdue it all the ER staff is going to laugh at you when you ask to leave AMA.
>>
>>18220213
that's all well and fine if you steal the ketamine from a veterinarian yourself but you dumb junkie fucks don't know what the fuck you're taking.
>>
>>18219500
If you don't have too pay for the drugs then yes do it
>>
File: pablo.jpg (73KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
pablo.jpg
73KB, 500x646px
If you are over the age of 23 and you do drugs you are a loser. (This includes weed).

You are worried about doing the drug rightly. It's a stupid and risky decision made by people who are young and foolish.

Note these side effects of ketamine.

>Cardiovascular: abnormal heart rhythms, slow heart rate or fast heart rate, high blood pressure or low blood pressure
>Central nervous system: Ketamine is traditionally avoided in people with or at risk of intracranial hypertension (ICP) due to concerns about ketamine causing increased intracranial pressure. It does not increase ICP more than opioids.[46]
>Dermatologic: Transient erythema, transient morbilliform rash
>Gastrointestinal: Anorexia, nausea, increased salivation, vomiting
>Local: Pain or exanthema of the injection site
>Neuromuscular and skeletal: Increased skeletal muscle tone (tonic-clonic movements)
>Ocular: Double vision, increased intraocular pressure, nystagmus, tunnel vision
>Respiratory: Airway obstruction, apnea, increased bronchial secretions, respiratory depression, laryngospasm
>Other: Anaphylaxis, dependence, emergence reaction

>In 1989, psychiatry professor John Olney reported ketamine caused irreversible changes, known as Olney's lesions, in two small areas of the rat brain. However, the rat brain has significant differences in metabolism from the human brain, therefore such changes may not occur in humans.

Sounds like a lot of fun right? Real enjoyable trip.

Drug culture and the people the perpetuate it are subhuman and should quite frankly be sterilized.

The sad part is you will read my advice, and as a presumably intelligent young woman, raised in a modern era where the problems of recreational drug usage are fully known, you are still going to go and take this retarded tranquilizer with your deadbeat, retard boyfriend.
>>
>>18220259
>calls me a drug addict when I literally just recommended to not take it often because ketamine is addictive
The autism is strong with this one
>>18220270
I feel bad that you're parents have to live knowing their child is a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>18220317
you're going to call me a dumbass when you don't even know how to use the correct form of your, go smoke some lemon juice or something fuckstick.
>>
>>18220302
Nice google search faggot. Were you always a boring asshole with no social life?
>>
>>18219909
>>18219500
Watch Trainspotting.
That is your future.
>>
>>18219500
You know that shit is for horses don't you?
Good.
>>
>>18220323
kek
>>
Theres an entire reddit community dedicated to drugs. They should tell you everything you need to know
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/
>>
>>18220325
They really need to do a modern Trainspotting around meth.

But yeah I doubt it on ketamine, it isn't mainlining fucking heroin.
>>
>>18220302
Here are the side effects for Tylenol Sinus Headache:

Warnings

Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take

more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours

with other drugs containing acetaminophen

3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

Allergy alert:acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:

skin reddening

blisters

rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.

if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.

if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.

Ask a doctor before use if you have

liver disease

heart disease

high blood pressure

thyroid disease

diabetes

trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking the blood thinning drug warfarin

When using this product do not exceed recommended dose

Stop use and ask a doctor if

nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur

pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days

fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days

redness or swelling is present

new symptoms occur

These could be signs of a serious condition.
>>
File: wOIxZ3k.jpg (28KB, 428x285px) Image search: [Google]
wOIxZ3k.jpg
28KB, 428x285px
>>18220324
>drugs are necessary for your social life

I drink and socialize just fine. But I only drink socially.

I'm 27 now. Every friend, family member and acquaintance that I've ever had that maintained any sort of drug use past 23 turned into a loser.

And also everyone I've ever known that was into drugs on a cultural level was a massive liberal shitheads, who were know it alls but knew jack shit about anything. All of their opinions on drugs were shit tier edgy teenager talk.

>bruh just legalize everything that'd be fuckin lit haha

Fucking morons. Societal detritus.
>>
>>18220324
Kek, not him but I'd rather be a 'asshole' who isn't injecting medical-grade psychedelics for entertainment, than a blown out greasy drug addict with black teeth and a nasty case of the addictions.

I honestly think you guys are so defensive because you don't want to admit that you're turning into the main character of Requiem For a Dream while I'm studying literature and natural science and starting my lucrative career.

I can read Melville or Mervyn Peake for fun, at the low low cost of $0. But you keep paying out the neck for your 'totally safe' substances. Just don't spread it to OP.
>>
File: Hippy.png (170KB, 279x323px) Image search: [Google]
Hippy.png
170KB, 279x323px
>>18220368
Oh ok cool I'll just go eat an assload of ketamine then since it's no more dangerous than tylenol.

You've got the insight of a 13 year old redditor.

Neck yourself deadbeat.
>>
>>18220380
Or maybe you could be a little more realistic about what happens to you when you do drugs, because you idiots sound like an 80s PDFA PSA.
>>
File: rachel-gets-redpilled.jpg (394KB, 2172x1332px) Image search: [Google]
rachel-gets-redpilled.jpg
394KB, 2172x1332px
>>18220374
Well said.

Moby Dick is a masterpiece. I doubt any of these junkie losers would have the self discipline to complete it.

Lot's of boring passages about cetology and lengthy technical descriptions of sperm whales.

But Captain Ahab's dialogue with starbuck is one of the greatest works of literature ever composed by man.
>>
>>18220374
>studying literature and natural science
>lucrative career
lol
>>
File: 1473554976483.jpg (127KB, 970x692px) Image search: [Google]
1473554976483.jpg
127KB, 970x692px
>>18220390
I know exactly what happens when people use drugs. I've had immediate family with a methamphetamine addiction.

I've had more friends than I can count turned into lifeless, boring, drug zombies who shoplift and steal from their own mothers.

I frankly probably know a lot more about drugs than you do. I've done plenty myself. But like anyone with half a brain, I saw where these things led and I quit immediately.

I've never seen someone with a drug habit be even moderately successful at life when they quit being dependent on their parent and have to make it on their own.
>>
>>18220370
So because your small circle of family and friends who did drugs after 23 are losers, the rest of the world population who do drugs after 23 are losers as well? Hang yourself you close minded cuck. I feel sorry for you
>everyone ive ever known that was into drugs on a cultural level was a massive liberal shitheads
god ur fucking stupid
>>
>>18220413
>I frankly probably know a lot more about drugs than you do.
Oh, friend...

You are a weak minded redneck, and are therefore surrounded by weak minded rednecks. These things tend to cluster. Methamphetamine? Shiggy.
>>
>>18220392
Bitch please, Moby Dick is a piss easy read.
Get back to me when you've made it through War and Peace.
>>
>>18220413
>Stephen King
>Sigmund Freud
>Robert Downey Jr.
>Kurt Cobain
>Sherlock Holmes
>Richard Branson
>Hugh Hefner
>Jimmy Cayne
>Naomi Campbell
>Bernie Madoff
>Jordan Belfort
All heavy drug users after being dependent on their parents. Doing drugs doesn't mean anything. Addiction and stupidity is what kills. Think before you speak you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1486690637535.jpg (63KB, 686x634px) Image search: [Google]
1486690637535.jpg
63KB, 686x634px
>>18220423
>weak minded

More druggy talk. You fucking idiots think that you are so wise and open minded because you smoke weed like every other faggot and have deep thoughts about mundane bullshit like video games and jacking off.

I guarantee that I'm more educated than you, and have more personal experience with drugs than you do. You are just another mindless pot smoking loser who thinks you are brilliant because you smoke a joint and have stupid thoughts like

>dudeee what if everyone just smoked a blunt and like chilled out man? haha
>why can't trump just like, hit the bowl one time dude hahaha
>why do we even have laws dude that shits retarded lmao
>>
>>18220413
Ur family is a bunch of autistic dumbfucks for taking meth in the first place.
>>
>>18220451
Yeah yeah yeah, different anon who's on the byline of this argument... But I have to ask, the fuck is Sherlock Holmes doing on that list? You know he's pure bloody fiction right?

And Madoff is no shining example there either.
>>
>>18220465
>Claims to be more educated than an anon on 4chan
Jesus christ please hang urself
>>
>>18220465
>I guarantee that I'm more educated than you, and have more personal experience with drugs than you do.
Senpai...No reason to tryhard in every post, this is 4chan.

You're the one from a family of redneck crank users. I just call it like I see it.
>>
>>18220467
Its the same dude dumbass. And are you actually fucking serious about that Sherlock Holmes statement?
>>
>>18220426
> Moby Dick is a piss easy read.
liar
>made it through War and Peace
It's on my list after dostoyevsky

>>18220451
>Stephen King
Overrated pulp author
>Sigmund Freud
I'll give you that one
>Robert Downey Jr.
He wrecked his career on drugs. Only got better after sobriety.
>Kurt Cobain
Suicide
>Sherlock Holmes
Fictional Character
>Richard Branson
I'll give you that one too
>Hugh Hefner
Smut artist
>Jimmy Cayne
Don't know him
>Naomi Campbell
She's fucking psycho and assault people.
>Bernie Madoff
Scam artist
>Jordan Belfort
Scam Artist

Not a very impressive list.
>>
>>18220466
>Ur family is a bunch of autistic dumbfucks for taking meth

Was one of my siblings. We put them in rehab and they recovered.

>>18220471
>>18220473
ok. but it's true.
>>
>>18220480
Yep. Conan Doyle didn't base his character on a real person.
>>
>>18220465
that guy is like a real life elin from tera
>>
>>18220480
holy fuck I fell out of my chair laughing at you.
the drugs seriously fucked your brain up.
>>
>>18220484
You're missing the point. They did drugs and a lot of them and are highly successful unlike you anti-drug faggots talking down on drug users thinking ur better because you chose the sober life. Its fucking 2017 talk to anyone who's not an ignorant cuck and they'll tell you most drug users are perfectly fine functioning productive people of society. Fucking hell, with all the evidence and facts you still choose to live by your belief. Truly amazing
>>
>>18220484
Sorry you found it so challenging, I guess Dostoyevsky is about the right level for your next "challenge" then.

Meanwhile I've Infinite Jest to work on, so, guess I better continue with that.
>>
>>18220510
Laugh harder maybe you'll fall out of that chair and realize there's more to life than arguing with teenage anonymous users. Fucking scrub get back to ur 9-5
>>
>>18220513
Should I make a list of the successful people that didn't do drugs?

The list was a fucking joke it had a fictional character in it.

>it's the fucking current year

You are a fucking idiot, and I know you are because I used to have the exact same, stupid fuck, drug apologist view of the world.

>just legalize it bruh

You will agree with me in 6 years from now unless you burn yourself out completely using random drugs like a shithead.

Get your life together
>>
>>18220492
search up dr. joseph bell followed by a bullet to the temple
>>
>>18220526
>>18220490
>>18220484

>People so intelligent that they're fighting over who's more intelligent when none of it will have a lasting impact on anyone's lives in any way
>>
>>18220033
>They will legitimately give you schizophrenia
No they won't.
> personality disorder
No they won't.
> low IQ,
No they won't.
>ADD
No they won't.
>I know people who have had it happen.
No you don't.
>>
File: dfw.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dfw.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>18220526
Your /lit/ memes aren't slipping past me buddy
>>
>>18220544
>tfw I majored in English
>tfw professional writer
>tfw I gotta read this shit
It's not a field to make money. You go into liberal arts when you're already rich.
>>
>>18220532
Are we talking about successful people who didnt do drugs though? What relevence would that list have to this thread u stupid fucking cunt
>Implying i will agree with you in t-minus 6 years
if i end up arguing with teenagers on 4chan about whether or not they shouldnt do drugs when im in my late 20's, i will gladly tie a noose around my neck and end myself
>>
>>18220380
>Oh ok cool I'll just go eat an assload of ketamine then since it's no more dangerous than tylenol.

That's retarded, because eating an assload of tylenol will kill you dead. Tylenol kills loads of people every year.
>>
>>18220546
research it, if you have a predisposition to schizophrenia and any other mental disabilities it is very likely that any type of mind altering drug will cause it to onset early.
>>
>>18220554
I bet you get mad pussy
>>
>>18220559
Just like prescription drugs, even for people who take them exactly as directed

>>18220033
>I know people who have had it happen
Cool, so have I. I've also known people whose lives improved because of drugs changing their perspectives and attitudes. Just because you've witnessed bad experiences doesn't mean those are the only experiences.
>>
>>18220413
>I've never seen someone with a drug habit be even moderately successful

Apparently you haven't paid any attention to the entertainment industry.
>>
>>18220573
>>18220571
Happy to see people in this thread that aren't complete fucking idiots. For that I thank you
>>
OP. The great thing about Ket is that you know what you're going to get pretty quickly. I've had a lot of experience with it and the best thing to do is do little bumps and then wait and see how you feel. I really like it actually because you have so much control over how strong you like it and its really fun and giggly to start with and the more you take the more you step into another dimension. I worry quite a lot and to be honest it does make you paranoid but not in an agressive way it's just the audio hallucinations make you think people are talking about you but as long as you remain occupied and have something to do then it's really fun. Don't stay locked in a room do some bumps then when you feel okay go out for a walk it's really fun :)
>>
>>18220552
Hmm? I had it recommended to me on an online board elsewhere but Stephenson (who I highly rate in SF) also gave Wallace the nod.

Are you claiming I'm pure memery here?
>>
>>18220564
Yeah my wife can be pretty nuts sometimes.
>>
>>18220601
Your wife's a fat whore
>>
>>18220601
>>18220618
Now we're really getting intelligent
>>
>>18220561
Funny, I just did a quick search and I can't find anything that would suggest that you're right.

I'll keep searching, but what do you think the odds are I'm going to find something that actually backs your claims?
>>
>>18220650
>backs your claims
>4chan
kek
>>
>>18220532
>Should I make a list of the successful people that didn't do drugs?

You do realize most people in general aren't successful, regardless of whether or not they do drugs, right?
>>
>>18220451
>Fictional Character
>Universally hated fraudster who hung himself after getting busted and sent to jail
>Guy who blew his brains out before 30
>Mentally ill 'psychologist' obsessed with penises

Wow great list, I really want to be like those people

You have to be memeing
>>
Literally stop your boyfriend from doing drugs. Holy shit you degenerate people, why are you even asking those questions like having a tonne of experience with drugs is somehow not being a total faggot
>>
>>18220546
Typical drugged-out "nuh uh" mentality. If it ain't convenient, just ignore it, amirite? I laugh at you subfunctional trash.

>>18220426
>War and Peace
Babby's first book
Let's face it, novels are piss easy in general. Come back to me when you've enlightened yourself on some Tractatus Logico Philosophicus
>>
>>18220722
Blargh, analytic philosophy that Wittgenstein himself disavowed once he became wiser. Being and Time is good enough for me.
>>
File: kt9ad910.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
kt9ad910.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
>>18219500
Careful about Fentanyl-tainted drugs, it's now a thing. Fentanyl is being used to 'boost' or mimic other drugs. It is a hundred times more potent than morphine and mixed with other drugs can be 10,000 times more potent.

Check to see if Naloxone, a fentanyl antidote, is locally available in a take-home kit
>>
>>18220696
lol no one on that list hung themself. 10/10 for effort tho
>>
>>18220722
god ur such a fucking loser. honestly feel bad for you
>>
>>18220747
Because not hanging himself makes Madoff that much more successful. Do you define being Public Enemy and general Bad Guy as admirable?
>>
>>18220759
You put those goal posts back where you found them right now you little scamp. He said successful, not admirable.
>>
oh my god op if this thread doesn't steer you away from drugs you're hopeless.
>>
>>18220837
Yes: spending the rest of your life getting raped and beaten in prison while stripped of all of your money, as your family and people all around the world come to hate your guts, is oh so successful.

Do you define success as scrabbling around on a dirty jail floor with a big black dick stuck up your bruised ass? Then I think you'll meet with plenty of success by taking drugs

;^)
>>
>>18220722
>wastes time on pseudo intellectual bullshit
>but drugs are bad

God damn, you really are an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>18220302

Thanks for this.

I decided not to do it in the end because I'm just too boringly sensible. I really appreciate the responses though, it's good to hear different opinions.
>>
>>18221493
Good for you anon.

It takes courage to make decisions like that.
>>
File: ketamine_bottle4.jpg (65KB, 431x550px) Image search: [Google]
ketamine_bottle4.jpg
65KB, 431x550px
>Ctrl-F "Erowid"
>No results
Come on /adv/, step up your game
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Ketamine.shtml
>>
File: i-dont-do-drugs-man.jpg (52KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
i-dont-do-drugs-man.jpg
52KB, 600x605px
>>18220302
>Olney's lesions
They aren't a problem as long as you don't take huge doses everyday, and we don't know for sure if these occurs in humans at recreational dosages.
Also, NMDA antagonism can be good from times to times as it prevents brain damage from excitotoxicity.

>>18220370
>I drink
Alcohol is a drug that is actually similar to ketamine since both are NMDA antagonists.

Note these side effects of ethanol :
>slurred speech
>flushed skin
>drowsiness, sleepiness
>nystagmus, difficulty focusing eyes
>tolerance with repeated use within a few days
>"beer goggles" — others appear more attractive
>mild visual distortions at high doses
>reduced impulse control

>decreased coordination
>nausea, vomiting (vomiting while unconscious can kill)
>reduced ability to judge own impairment
>emotional volatility (anger, violence, sadness, etc)
>reduced ability to attain/maintain erection in most males
>increased difficulty in achieving orgasm in some females
>frequent urination (more with beer or wine), diuretic effect
>dizziness and confusion
>blackouts and memory loss at high doses
>coma and death at extreme doses
>brain and liver damage (cirrhosis) with heavy use
>lowered inhibitions and increased confusion can lead to unwanted and negative sexual encounters (date rape)
>hangover, lasting 12-36 hours, from mild to severe after heavy use
>fetal damage in pregnant women at high dose or frequency

Sounds like a lot of fun right?
>>
>>18220696
JFK
Most of Silocon valley
Almost all of Wall Street is on stimulants
Steve jobs
Bill gates
Arnold nigger
HUXLEY
Phil Jackson
Beatles

The list goes on

Ketamine is lame tho. Weed when you want to relax but don't make it a habit like you wouldn't with alcohol. MDMA a few times. Shrooms a couple times. Lsd once. All done after 18 maybe 21
>>
>>18220743
Fentanyl is an opioid and have different effects than ketamine.
It is used by unscrupulous drug dealers to cut very shitty heroin, and the majority of people who die from fentanyl ODs are opi-addicts who don't have enough money to buy pharmaceutical pills or good dope.
But you won't find it in ketamine or MDMA, unless you buy shit from a very sketchy dude, and you should always buy your drugs from trustworthy dealers your friends can recommend to you anyway and never fall for the opiate meme.
Taking Naloxone during a ket trip can also potentially be dangerous, there is not much data regarding this combo.

Holy shit, you are all ignorant when it comes to drugs here. Not one of you should try them, you are too retarded for that.
Bluelight, /r/drugs and 420chan are the appropriate platforms to talk about this anyway. Disregard all advice given in this thread. >>18220074 and >>18220583 are the only people who know what they are talking about, but taking 100mg for a first time is too much. You should go gradually to get familiar with the drug and see if you like the effects or not.
As an endnote, don't take psychedelics or dissociatives if you are prone to have psychotic episodes, and never ever try delirants.
>>
>>18222397
For the last time, stop acting like you or your skanger friends know jack about drugs, legal or not, just because you've taken them.

Have you ever even laid a finger on a book remotely related to pharmacology and the like? Or does this hoity toity 'i know moar than you' atttitude just come from chatting with other bums on reddit and using your free time to get 'smacked', 'wasted', 'baked', 'lit' and 'turnt'? In other words, making yourself even stupider and less worthy to be giving advice?

>inb4 mayoclinic articles, quora threads, and page one google search results as ''''proof'''' that you really really are knowledgeable
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.