[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moved out lastnight on random urge was it a good idea? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4328.png (346KB, 561x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4328.png
346KB, 561x482px
Moved out lastnight on random urge was it a good idea? I have a job. No car currentley it got stolen a month ago.
>be me 21 Fighting off and on with family
They are Nigerian imagrants lived in Berlin most of my life
>move to Texas 3 ears ago with dad
Meet girl fall in love 10/10 happy, started college not really knowing what I want to do. Finish my basics parents think I'm a failure and I'm not reaching my potential. Constant arguments and abuse from other family also about my life. Urge me to dump gf and current friends because they are all "pothead losers".
>>
If you can provide for yourself and are not just being reckless then no. Good for you actually.
>>
>>18219380
I work as a wedding photographer currentley. My girlfriend has been driving me to work and letting me use her car. Our relationship is pretty rocky due to my reacurring indecision on how I let my family treat me and Shit like that.
She's also been mourning the suicide of her first love. Dude blew his brains out 2 weeks after my bday so she's pretty no bullshit rn about everything and dosnt want me to hurt her with anymore of my family bs
>>
>>18219389
I'm living with her and we split rent. and I have a phone bill. And insurance I'll have to pay for when I get a car again. But defo need a better job. Or atleast to start a career of some sort I havea bunch of interests and in I'm actually good socially so it's really just on me to find my niche i feel like. Or do I just sound like a slacker
>>
>>18219392

Your girlfriend should be more supportive of your issues and try to work things out with your family instead of pushing you to distance yourself from them. It doesn't sound like your family is abusive, over-protective maybe, you should find a way to compromise. You shouldn't just cut ties with them.
The guy who killed himself made his own choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (387KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387KB, 800x820px
>>18219380
>>
>>18219422
Only reason why I say abusive is because my father has attacked me a few times the past few months. And has multiple time to "ground me" over the age of 18 which I find kind of strange
>>
>>18219422
I do understand what you mean about my gf being more supportive about my family issues. I feel like her not being very close to her family for a few years, makes this her way of being supportive
>>
Family is important. Think twice before you cut ties with them. Especially if you are only 21 years old.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.