[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is It Worth It?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: myboy.jpg (10KB, 300x438px) Image search: [Google]
myboy.jpg
10KB, 300x438px
Hey adv, would you consider it a dealbreaker if you were talking to someone and they told you about how they just had sex, whilst they know you interested in them?
>>
File: 1481410044593.jpg (51KB, 562x730px) Image search: [Google]
1481410044593.jpg
51KB, 562x730px
Its a polite way of saying fuck off
>>
>>18219307
>>18219312
That's what I call unlucky OP.
>>
>>18219307
Depends on the girl.

The last girl I slept with asked when I last had sex to segue into actually doing the dirty.

But if she's just telling you she's having sex, not WITH you, while she KNOWS you like her - it sounds like you may not be getting any anytime.

Stop texting her frequently and see how she reacts.
>>
>>18219307

>would you consider it a dealbreaker

if someone i liked knew i liked them and came up to me and said 'I JUST HAD SEX' it sounds like there isn't any deal to break, they are actively NOT interested and trying to display how not interested they are.

there is no deal here. you were rejected.

so no, id say its not worth pursuing
>>
File: dogs-who-might-be-brokenbigno.jpg (25KB, 748x422px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-who-might-be-brokenbigno.jpg
25KB, 748x422px
Cucked : The Post.
>>
>>18219307
Life goes on
>>
Hard to say, honestly. Some people feel as though if you judge them for their sexual actions, you probably have some hangups or baggage about sex and shouldn't be having it, anyway. Sex is very delicate and if you're taking your morality into the bedroom, you're not in the right mindset to "please" someone.

As always though, to kill the dying cuck meme, that's your mindset to please, not someone else's. If someone ever asks about you being okay with another person joining in, they're not thinking about your pleasure.
>>
>>18219307
shes implying that shes not interested in you
sorry about your luck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.