[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mein5years.jpg (3MB, 4752x3168px) Image search: [Google]
mein5years.jpg
3MB, 4752x3168px
Hey /adv/, so I have two issues I'd like to address here

1. is dating related, more specifically related to finding places to meet women that aren't OKCupid or Tinder or etc.

I'm not bad at talking to women, I can keep a conversation going and close the deal, the issue is that where I live, I've only lived for a short amount of time, I came here graduated high school and now I'm out and I have legitmately no friends and I want to fix that, but the thing is....I'm 18, and there's not exactly alot of things to do for people who are under 21 here, so I was figuring if anyone had any general tips but if anyone wants a specific area, I live at UCF in Florida.

2. is more of the sexual nature, in which that, I've been told by most of the women I've slept with (7 out of 8), that I'm a bit bigger than most other men my race (I'm hispanic), the problem is that when I met a girl with a big ass, it was like I had no clue what I was doing, and it bothered me alot because I base a little of my ego on my sexual prowess and whilst she still came, it wasn't my best effort, so I wanted to ask for tips on how to handle it.
>>
>>18219286
>finding places to meet women that aren't OKCupid or Tinder
Well anon, I"ll let you in on a secret here... OKCupid and Tinder aren't actually places. They're apps. If you want places to meet women, they should be geographic locations found inside 3 dimensional space.

>I'm 18, and there's not exactly alot of things to do for people who are under 21 here
Hobbies. I've met about half of my girlfriends at places where I was doing something related to a hobby, like gyms, tournaments, specialized stores, etc. The advantage of meeting women there is that you always have something to talk about, and odds are you have some shit in common.

>girl with a big ass
>how to handle it
Big asses make no difference unless you're coming in from behind.
>>
>>18219291
Sarcasm aside, the hobbies bit I've tried for a month with no success but I'll keep going at it, and the big ass is only relevant because she did in fact request I went at her from behind, not that I have an issue with it, I just want to make sure that whoever I'm wish is satisfied.
>>
>>18219305
>tried for a month
You got years bro. Calm the fuck down man, now that you're out of highschool things get to be a bit more of a long game, unless you're just looking for hookups, in which case Tinder is the best way to go.
>>
>>18219308
I tried hookups, that's where most of my body count has come from, but things romantically have hit a snag with the last two girls that I've went after, we still talk but not as much.
>>
>>18219322
You don't gotta be with a girl for your entire adult life man. You should spend a couple years alone at some point. Gives you a different perspective on things.
>>
>>18219335
I'm supposing the need to be with someone is just coming from the fact that I used to be an autist in high school and am just now coming out of it, you're right and I know you're right, just not used to all this coming so fast, becoming an adult is odd.
>>
>>18219341
Hey, I'm in the same way man, just coming on 22 and still settling into this whole "adulthood" thing. My advice would be to spend a few years getting your own life in order (body, mind, finances),*then* enter the dating game as an adult. I can assure you that a guy in his early 20's who has his shit together can get dates super easy. Being able to say

>My job is X making [good amount of money], and my hobbies are y, z, 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Looks pretty fucking good when most people in their twenties are like

>My job is X making [shit money] which I use to pay off all my student debt, and my hobbies are Netflix and Youtube.
>>
>>18219286
Sorry pal but times have changed. Going to clubs and bars are no longer places to meet people. You must stick with technology.

>Well anon, I"ll let you in on a secret here... OKCupid and Tinder aren't actually places. They're apps. If you want places to meet women, they should be geographic locations found inside 3 dimensional space.

Cuck stuck in the past.
>>
>>18219433
>Going to clubs and bars are no longer places to meet people.
But... You objectively can do that. I don't get your point. You CAN go to clubs and bars and meet people. It's a thing that's done.
>>
>>18219433
>>18219439
OP here

Woah, no need to argue bois, I think a healthy combo of both will probably improve what outlook, but will have to find things that are 18 alloowed

>>18219350
Yeah, I'm leaning that way right now, I'm in a good spot, I'm saving up for school, I'm looking to develop my hobbies more as a person so I'm gonna start looking around for things to do and I admit, I'm a skinny guy, like more on the lanky side but definitely not bad looking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.