[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1491788507030.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1491788507030.png
46KB, 619x453px
Does anyone have any good methods or advice on how to deal with morning anxiety/anxiety in general?
Lately it's been taking over in the mornings and I feel like I can't accomplish anything, I'll smoke weed to get rid of the anxiety but I'll always end up being a lazy piece of shit when high. Thank yous
>>
Maybe bong rips of cig tobacco
>>
>>18219180
Splash your face with cold water within 5 mins of waking

Also take a multivitamin if your nutrition isnt up to par (like most peoples)
>>
>>18219180
>always end up being a lazy piece of shit when high
This is a meme, weed doesn't actually make you lethargic any more than sugar makes you hyperactive. Weed only wastes your days if you're already a useless asshole.
>>
>>18219180
Your morning anxiety isn't anxiety. It's withdrawal from having gone overnight without your weed fix.

Cut down on the weed and you cut down on the dependency and thus on the anxiety.
>>
>>18219369
>It's withdrawal from having gone overnight without your weed fix.
That's not how anything works. Weed isn't an addictive drug.
>>
>>18219180
I have this shit too but I don't smoke or drink. Even when I was absolutely motivated for uni. First 5-30 minutes in the morning I feel like throwing myself in front of a train. After that I can be motivated and energized, but the time after waking up is hell
>>
>>18219374
You just keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>18219423
It's not me telling myself that, it's literally every medical study about weed ever done.

Marijuana isn't an addictive drug. Someone will never go into withdrawal from stopping weed.
>>
>>18219180
Weed will not help you. Inhaling anything foreign is also detrimental to your health - you don't have to be inhaling literal cancer.
Find what causes your anxiety, and see if you have a method of de-stressing. If you're anxious about starting your day in general, find something that can reduce stress. Take a shower in the morning, eat breakfast, do anything that helps you relax a little bit before leaving the house. You'll have to commit to a behavioral change over an extended period of time if you're not interested in going on any kind of medication. That being said, it's worth it for your brain's sake when you can correct the chemical imbalance yourself.
>>
>>18219431
>implying addiction is only physical
>>
>>18219441
>implying addictive doesn't have a very specific meaning when referring to drugs.
Addictive and habit forming aren't the same thing anon, if you're going to talk about shit you should at least have a grasp of basic terminology.
>>
>>18219445
>confusing addiction for physical dependence, yet criticising another's terminology
>>
>>18219180
Try a different kind of weed? I know some types of weed make me more tired than others. Weed doesn't make you lazy, just tired and relaxed enough to not want to do anything haha
>>
>>18219258
The righteous stoner strikes! It wont be long now until his sidekick Vegan Girl arrives.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.