[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reformed weeb getting hit on by hot chicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 2b leotard.jpg (86KB, 800x1146px) Image search: [Google]
2b leotard.jpg
86KB, 800x1146px
Long story short, I spent almost all of my formative years watching anime and playing video games. I was a fat, ugly nerd who had bad hygiene and didn't groom himself. I had very few friends, and even they bullied me. About a year or so ago I decided to put all that shit behind me, started living on my own, started buying nicer clothes, started grooming myself carefully, start lifting, lost fat, gained muscle, started forcing myself to talk to girls and stuff, grew a beard and started trimming it.

I feel like I'm suddenly becoming a man and it's weird getting used to the idea that women find me desirable. Inside I still feel like that ugly nerd who couldn't wait to go home from school where I felt ostracized and alone and watch Code Geass.

I've mostly just hooked up with girls who are to put it politely, below average. And I'm ok with this, I just assumed this is what the food chain had in store for me. It's like, I either settle for the mediocre chicks who show interest in me, or just never get laid.

Now it's getting weird because I'm getting swiped right, approached and messaged by girls I used to think were way the fuck out of my league. Chicks high school me would start shaking his knees around. Now they'll message me out of nowhere like "wow I like you're beard, you're cute what's up?" and I'm like, "Holy shit this girl is actually talking to me?"

I just honestly don't know how to approach women like this without transforming into a giant mass of spaghetti and hitting the pavement in hot weather. Any tips for dating chicks who are a lot hotter than what you're used to?

And yes even though I'm "reformed" I still play games and watch anime OCCASIONALLY but not in the way I did as a youngin when it was my entire existence.
>>
If you are getting swarmed by chicks, just be yourself. The nice ones will like you, and the jerks will be turned off by your spaghetti.
>>
>>18219164
You're now at a position where you can hurt them the same way they hurt you, anon. Don't let them get away with it.
>>
>>18219173
This
>>
>>18219164
Congrats anon for changing your life. If you're happy how things are turning out then more power to ya.

Just don't forget that you're one of us still!

Now go forth unholy knight of weebdom and "fuck bitches, get money".
>>
File: IMG_7699.jpg (85KB, 750x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7699.jpg
85KB, 750x845px
>>18219192

>>18219164
I'm in the same shit OP. Just be you and focus on getting your life all the way back on track.
And always aim for the top shelf girls. You chiseled a diamond out of yourself, don't sell yourself short for lame mediocre sluts.
>>
>>18219192
Really revenge? That's so petty.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.