[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckups and Solutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I fucked up

Years ago I 'borrowed' money from a non-profit organization that's run by a small amount of people. Since then I've managed to continue running the organization with few problems, other than people wondering about abnormal practices. E.g. Giving cash payments instead of checks, or writing checks from my personal account instead of from the organizations.

Now everything has hit the fucking fan. There's a lot of documents missing, people are demanding to see the books, and I don't know what the fuck to do anymore. Killing myself isn't an option, and I've already put more than the amount I originally borrowed back into the organization. It would take at least a week to collect/forge all the documents I need, and my deadline is looking like today.

How do I cover my ass, and more importantly, how do I make it look like I'm just an incompetent idiot instead of a thief?

Side note. I also fucked up when it comes to the State level of the same organization, the previous treasurer closed out the account and I've hit nothing but resistance trying to re-open it, while telling everyone that everything is going fine.
>>
>embezzlement

You're retarded AND fucked.
>>
Surely in this case 4chan is the best place for advice and not an attorney.
>>
>>18219163
You don't. Just accept you fucked up big time and go to jail/pay the fines depending on the severity of the crime.
>>
>>18219163
>I've already put more than the amount I originally borrowed back into the organization
Well that's nice but I don't think it will save your ass in court.
Just man up, you made a mistake, time to pay for it.
>>
>>18219163
damn man. i think u might be good and fucked. u should try talking to an attorney. or do the right thing and bail. just up and leave. move to another state and fly under the radar

I reccomend the tranny/ gender opposite defense. u are tranistioning to becoming a women and they wont fucking touch u. faggot mentals like that get a pass for their deviant and criminal behavior
>>
>>18219163

Time to find a lawyer!
>>
>>18219163
Chances are that the organization won't want to prosecute because of the publicity, as long as you pay back everything and cooperate in straightening out the books.

First, get a lawyer - not to try to get you out of anything, but to speak for you in non-emotional ways. Then go, with your lawyer, to the Board of Directors and confess absolutely everything. Be contrite and throw yourself on their mercy. You have a good chance of getting off with just being fired.

The state or federal government, to the extent that they oversee and police non-profits, may be a different matter.
>>
>>18219163
If the consequences of your bad choices are more than you want to accept, hire a lawyer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.