[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you consider as cheating? I just want to know if I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What do you consider as cheating?
I just want to know if I am being fair if I were to accuse my partner of cheating.
>>
>>18219150
What did he do ?
>>
>>18219150
Emotional cheating: consistently flirting with someone else, being romantic with someone else.
Sexual cheating: sexting, exchanging nudes, kissing, grabbing, any form of sex.

I don't consider it cheating if there was no one-on-one contact.
>>
>>18219150
>kissing
>oral sex
>sexual intercourse
>heavy flirting (emotional cheating like this anon>>18219156 said
>holding hands

Care to give us a bit more context? What did your partener did? What did you do?
>>
Kissing, sexting, fucking
anyone other than me.

I one held a girls hand and gave her a massage while I was in a LDR, and I felt guilty as hell, didn't go any further, and we hadn't been together for very long, but I confessed what I did and she forgave me, thankfully. It brought us a lot closer together (ironic today since LDR). I mean she did way worse shit desu, but it never got to kissing, sending nudes, or fucking anyone. Just really annoying shit like rubbing her pussy to her art teachers voice on the phone, coming home with a drawing all up her leg, hanging out with too many video game guy friends. Shit would bother me. Some of it was easy to overcome, since most her friends were school friends, some things were just plain annoying and gave me serious depression and frustration. But really, as I got over one thing, and began to really understand her, she did something even worse to really piss me off. It's like I had no time to recuperate.
>>
>>18219203
add oral sex to the list of shit NOT to do of course.
>>
>>18219158
i second this pretty much
>>
>>18219150
anything remotely sexual that's intentional
anything remotely romantic with anybody else that goes over a certain limit
>>
>>18219203
>coming home with a drawing all up her leg
I don't understand this american expression.
>>
>>18219244
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was meant to be taken literally. Since she's in an art class, you know.
>>
>>18219244
it isn't an expression. She literally came home from a guy friends house with drawings all over her leg, she said her female friend drew them. And I could see a line drawn real close to her privates.

I was infuriated, no doubt. But she stopped that dumb shit. She was young, I was young, we were extremely compatible. Things hurt us a lot more than an average, perhaps relatively emotionally uninvested couple.
>>
>>18219156
This.
My most recent ex was emotionally cheating on me and that lead to a crazy 9 month emotional train wreck. I'm not positive that any of my past gfs have physically cheated, but the emotional stuff always ruins the relationship to the point of no return.
I just can't abide, man.
>>
Anything you're hiding from your SO that has to do with another person is cheating. Any form of intimacy is cheating.
>>
If you have to hide it from your partner or feel like you have to it's cheating. If you tell them first and get the go ahead (or could without a second thought because it's that irrelevant and innocuous) it's not. Grey area is if they tell you beforehand, you're really not okay with it but don't stop them, and they go ahead with it, as well as if they genuinely think it's not a big deal and don't mention it beforehand because of it, but it bothers you after.
>>
>>18219558
This.
>>
>>18219156
If youre even hitting on someone, youre cheating. You're unfaithful if you cant keep your heart on one person.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.