[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't talked to my father in awhile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: parentchildicon.png (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
parentchildicon.png
17KB, 300x300px
So the past 2-3 years my father replaced my brother,mother and myself with a new family he found at work and in this time he's lied and cheated us out of time and love by spending it with others who only yes him as a resource,I cant hangout with him anymore and pretend everything is fine with him gone so the month of the new year I decided to limit all contact with him as possible.I still get text but I don't answer,he calls yet I don't pick up mainly because I can't trust he's his words anymore and with the actions he took with no explanation ,I don't agree. It takes two to tango, he made his bed when he pulled all his shit you'd except from parent in their 30's, I shouldn't feel an ounce of guilt.

Am I wrong for cutting him off? I'll probably see him again its a small world but should I?
>>
>>18218921
Needs more detail.
>>
>>18219946
Detail? He spent new
Years with his bitch and kids over us,we who have love him to death. He even picked the bitch's kids up from school as if he's a step father(none of them are his), the bitch is a divorce white trash hoodrat who is only looking for a suger daddy (the age gap is 20years between them)
>>
>>18220307
Spent too much time at work,didn't see us much,stopped doing father role things at the house like fixing stuff,stopped teaching us stuff at the house,he just stopped existing as a dad and more of a guy who just sat down after work and watched TV,sleep , and eat just to wake up and do it all over again(his a cable contractor job sucks but it pays). Also going out at night at the same time to get gas and take the long way(where the hitch lives).
>>
>>18218921
How old are you ?
>>
>>18220331
Sounds to me like you're an entitled little faggot and your old man is better off without you.
Probably why he left.
>>
>>18220338
Turn 18 a week ago
>>18220339
You sound like pos who doesn't know shit,we took care of him and he fucking raised me ,to spit in the family face with all this shit is disgusting,if you ever had a actual family you'd understand .He Lost everything he built, his whole family on his side is pissed he doesn't talk to them either.
>>
>>18220371
>worked a menial job for decades to raise you
And this is his thanks.
Neck yourself fagling.
>>
>>18220371
Dude have you tried fucking talking to your old man? Maybe he's fucking depressed as all hell.
>>
>>18220456
I tried multiple times,I sat down with him in the garage and tried,long car ride and tried,even sat through he his drunkness(he doesn't drink much if at all) on his birthday saying how he fucked up but never saying what he did,I know he's depressed and as a son you just know when he walks in the room. Even before shit hit the fan I tried talking and got nothing but I do know he hates himself for what he did because if he came clean it be him admitting that he became just like his own father but worse.
>>
>>18220586
Well there you go. His whole problem is with himself and he needs help. Don't right him off for something so minor. Ultimately the choice is yours though. You can bear through this and try and help him or just let him go.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.