[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is a mess and I'm lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/. I need help.

I'm a young, average looking, 20 year old guy. I have never had a meaningful relationship in my entire life and I'm still a virgin. I work a weird schedule for a man that treats me like human garbage. I just want a woman to love me for the person I am. I want her to share taste in music with me (metal head) and go to concerts with me. I am trying to meet woman, but my schedule doesn't permit it most of the time. And even when it does I'm paralyzed by the thought of seeming weird by going up and talking to a random woman in a coffee shop or something. I'm not ugly or fat, I'm just socially retarded. I haven't had luck with Tinder or OKcupid. I'm running out of hope and fear the thought of dying alone and a virgin. I know I'm gonna hear a lot of "you're young, you have plenty of time to find that girl." but I didn't to go much longer alone.

Please help, guys. I have no idea where to start.
>>
Why would someone date someone who's life is a mess?
>>
>>18218768
>I just want a woman to love me for the person I am.
No one's entitled to love. If you're not worth loving, why should a woman love you for who you are?
>>
I encourage you to really meditate about how much of your identity and self-worth you are basing your relationship status on.
Accept that a relationship will not make you happy and it will not fill the hole in your life.

Relationships can be amazing but they are not the cure-all we often think them to be.
>>
>>18218794
Thanks, I will do this. I do know how ever that a relationship won't solve everything and that many of my problems need to be solved by myself. I am trying to get a new job currently to get out of at least one of my problems, but I do feel that a relationship would help me live a little more than I currently am.
>>
>>18218815
The day that you realize you don't need a relationship to be happy, is the day you're ready for one.
>>
>>18218768
Metal chicks are trash, tbqh. Date someone normal, dude.
From all the metalhead relationships I witnessed in my life, only two were normal. Well, one. Because in the other one the dude was inviting me for a love triangle with his gf.
Fucking degenerates
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.