[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a qt obsessive girlfriend to take my virginity,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1fb.jpg (68KB, 813x484px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.jpg
68KB, 813x484px
How do I find a qt obsessive girlfriend to take my virginity, marry and live a happy life with.
>>
Become an anime character.
>>
>Drop your standards to 3/10
>start dating fatter girls who don't have pretty faces
>have lots of money and buy a young girl from abroad

Remember that there is a high chance that none of the above will actually be virgins. Another option is just growing up and realising that a non-virgin is fine too.
>>
>>18218728
You do realize you are asking this of a board of teenage dweebs who have never actually spoken to a real live girl, don't you?
>>
>>18218733
>tfw your grandma will never make you the manager of an all girls dorm

Why even apply to Tokyo-U?
>>
>>18218770
Keitarou is that you?
>>
You don't want this. It will be heaven for 1 year maybe. Then yo start to miss your Internet friends (not allowed, that's creepy) and you can't even make new friends (too awkward with guys, not allowed to have female friends). Sure she cooks and cleans and fuck and let's you do whatever as long as she can keep tabs on you, but you are living as a pet that pays for her life, kinda weird but yeah. If anything it just makes you want to cheat and lie more, but that just makes things worse.

Whatever man, Im bittrr because i just got rejected again. Can't catch a break. I thought getting married was the ultimate pussy magnet with the whole perception of value deal, but so far I've been rejected 3 times since getting married a few months ago.

Stay single, date 5 years younger than you while you can.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.