[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birth control problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1475441529748.png (25KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1475441529748.png
25KB, 500x478px
Help, im using a bc shot that lasts up to 3 months. I got my second shot abt a month ago and my vagina is as dry as the sahara desert when i get intimate with my bf and my libido has also suffered. Even if he goes down on me and i orgasm, STILL DRY. sex hurts unless we use ALOT of lube and try going in a few times. Im considering to not take a 3rd shot and not try hormonal bc anymore. I tried the IUD before and it didnt go in so the doc suggested this shot. Should i try the IUD again but this time at a gyno? The doctor said he could use echo to easily place it. The only problem with a gyno is that placing the IUD is not covered by my insurance and it could cost around 400euros, And if the IUD doesnt go in i still have to pay. My bf wants to help pay for it but i would feel so awfull if it didn't go in and we'd have just thrown our money away. What do
>>
>>18218589
Condoms. Or pull out.
>>
>>18218589
Have you considered a subdermal implant?
>>
>>18218678
Never heard of that gonna google it
>>
>>18218678
I just get tattoo stuff, how does this help with not getting pregnant?
>>
>>18218694
I think Nexplanon is the brand I've seen most often. Good for 3 years.
>>
>>18218709
Ah yes found it. But this one is also hormonal birth control, i'm too scared for trying hormones again. Can hormone bc give permanent side effects?
>>
>>18218727
They list the side effects on their website.

The shot is by far the most fucked up hormonal option since it just dumps a shit-ton in your system. The pill and subdermal are more controlled doses.
>>
>>18218589
Yea hormonal anti babies methods all sucks. Just wait until it makes you fat and irritated too.

Also how old are you, how long are you dating and why are you scared of kids?
>>
Since we are on the subject of BC:

Has anyone had any trouble fingering a girl with an IUD? what are the risks? How much rough sex can you have with it?
>>
>>18218801
20, 6months. I was a virgin before him so this is the first time im using bc. Im still studying and want kids after im done studying not right now.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 288x175px
>>18218820
The IUD is inside the womb the only thing u could feel is maybe the little cords that are hanging a bit outside it.
>>
Thats what worries me. Can fingering actually cause a pull on the strings?
>>
>>18219082
>>18218820
your fingers and dick will never reach it even if you are big

t. someone with a big cock and a gf who uses IUD

can go as rough as i want, its the best thing ever
>>
>>18219088
thanks, man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.