[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: perfect-couple.jpg (147KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-couple.jpg
147KB, 640x427px
Has anyone ever felt like they were in a perfect relationship with someone? No major conflict, loved everything about that person. had no major complaints about them, completely attracted to them, they met all of your needs in a relationship?

I feel like I know the answer is no, the perfect relationship does not exist, but I thought I'd see if anyone believes they were/are in a perfect relationship.

Curious also, if you felt like you were once in a ideal relationship, what caused it to end?
>>
I agree that there's no 'perfect' relationship, but I'm super happy with mine. No major complaints, and I don't have a large number of minor ones.
>>
>>18217989

we all do. at first.

but you end up breaking up for a reason, so for at least one of you, its not perfect.

at first you are just so excited about the concept of love that not much else matters. but the problem wti hromance is that we treat is as the most important thing, so when we are suddenly spending the majority of our spare time with someone who is fundamentally different from us (like a woman is to a man) we find our selves frustrated and can't seem to understand why its so hard to spend time with a girl who all you can do is watch TV with and not with your pals who engage in all your different activities with you.

TL;DR it feels perfect in honeymoon phases mostly. beyond that theres moments of bliss but relationships are not perfect.

romance has never been about finding the perfect relationship, thats a modern fairytale. there is a reason our marriage vows say 'for better or for worse'.
>>
>>18217989
Honestly I feel like I'm in the perfect relationship. There was a few issues but we sorted through them.
I feel like they are "the one", or my soul mate.
>>
Feel like I'm in a "perfect" relationship, too. We have our problems, but we are communicative and work through them. We support each other, are very affectionate, and are still very much in love even after 8+ years together and a kid.

Nothing is perfect. But we are very compatible and our relationship is strong.
>>
File: 1491351092824.png (448KB, 569x325px) Image search: [Google]
1491351092824.png
448KB, 569x325px
>>18218035
>>18218041

>six months later
>>
>>18218060
I've been here over 6 years and it still baffles me how bitter people can be. Why can't some people just be happy for others?
>>
>>18218068

it was only just a meme bruh.
>>
>>18218041
>we are communicative
Communication is pretty much what sets up a "perfect" relationship. After that simply working together to reach compromises and a bit of understanding.

At least that's what I have learned from the aftermath of an 11 year relationship that was far from perfect. We loved each other, but we lacked communication.

Such is life. Some lessons cost a lot to learn.
>>
>>18217989
>Has anyone ever felt like they were in a perfect relationship with someone? No major conflict, loved everything about that person. had no major complaints about them, completely attracted to them, they met all of your needs in a relationship?
99% of the time, yes. Going on 15 years, no kids, and we were best friends before the relationship so I already knew what I was getting into. Anything "bad" in the relationship happened early on because he wasn't that experienced with relationships (I'm his second) and his ex treated him like hot garbage. That left minor baggage that we worked through together.
>>
Whatever the perfect relationship is, it's not what's in that picture. If anything, that's a picture of honeymoon period.
>>
>>18218060
its been over a year now but yes i have had other relationships so I know they can end.
But this one feels really different and just yeah no complaints.
But i guess anything is possible
>>
me
of course it's not perfect, but it's damn near close
the closest it can be
>>
>>18217999

This :)
>>
>>18217989

every and i mean every relationship will have fights. its always the same, relationships tend to end after 1-2 years because they honeymoon period is over and the quirks about the other person get annoying

my girlfriend tends to get more pissed off sometimes than me usually and start fights while im chill as a cucumber 98% of the time, i just say is it worth fighting over something so stupid and it usually ends there. there will always be fights but its how you handle them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.