[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 24

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>*NEW* How do I ask a friend out without it being awkward, ruining our friendship or putting them on the spot?
You don't. Ask them out or don't ask them out, it's up to you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Do you actually keep a list of all your sex partners, do you just keep track of the number (example: 19) or neither? State your gender.
>>
>>18217734
Guy here
Pretty easy to keep track of one person mentally
>>
>>18217734
Girl here. Same as >>18217753.

At the risk of starting an argument, I really hope you don't think 19 is a common number of sexual partners for a person to have. I will also say that I suspect that someone who has had that many sexual partners is not keeping track of names, sex doesn't mean anything to them for them to care enough to do so.
>>
>>18217734
Probably depends on the person. I have a few friends in the 20s and I think they just know in their head, that's not too many.
As for me, 3 isn't hard to remember.
>>
>>18217767
It's kind of surprising seeing this reply from a girl. Girls usually don't care about how many girls a guy has fucked.
About the number, do you really think 19 for an almost 30 yo guy is too much?
>>
>>18217767
I'm another anon and I disagree with the part about sex not meaning anything to you once you have many partners.
Hell, it all boils down to your luck, really. I am 24, had 8 partners and I can easily remember any single one of them. They are all fantastic,cool and unique people to me. Since I've been sexually active for 6 years already, it seems reasonable to claim I may double that number in another six years.
And it could have been more if I cared enough.

then of course, if we talk about having this many partners per year - yeah, one would probably lose their track at this point.
>>
>>18217788
>Girls usually don't care about how many girls a guy has fucked.
what
>>
>>18217788
>Girls usually don't care about how many girls a guy has fucked.
Um, yes we do? Do you get all your information about women from /r9k/ or something?

>About the number, do you really think 19 for an almost 30 yo guy is too much?
Yes, I think 19 for any person is too many, unless you're a literal whore.

>>18217790
While I think 8 is probably just above average number of sexual partners in a lifetime, it's not *too* many to remember and I would expect someone to remember.
>>
hey, so, lately I've been having some trouble closing the deal with girls.
on parties I'll find I girl that I like/ that likes me, and we spend a lot of time together talking and drinking, etc. the thing is, I can't figure out the next move to actually get to kiss her.
what are the next steps?
>>
>>18217799
>>18217803
If most girls care about it, explain why they fall for womanizers. Is having too many partners not a deal breaker?
I'm realistic, I don't even have r9k on the Clover 4chan app.

How can 19 be too many for a 29 guy? I know a 26 girl who has had about 60 dicks.
>>
>>18217823
>explain why they fall for womanizers
oh, that's simple. They don't.

the easy ones do, sure thing. But even then it's all about ONS and when thinking about any serious realtionship, they'll care for your fidelity, so also for the number of your partners
>>
>>18217823
>explain why they fall for womanizers
Are you saying that the small minority of women who fall for womanisers are representative of all women? Do you even venture outside into the real world?

>Is having too many partners not a deal breaker?
Of course it is, are you too dense to realise that by now?

>How can 19 be too many for a 29 guy?
Because it is, why wouldn't it be? It's too many for any person IMO.

>I know a 26 girl who has had about 60 dicks.
That's nice, what's your point? I'm not her, I'm allowed to have different expectations.
>>
I'm going to be an old virgin
At least 30

But I'm going to be fit, rich, but with combat experience.

I think I'm handsome enough and I can be personable. I just grew up afraid of women and it's only now in my late 20s that I think I can get over it. But, now I'm sunk into the military life
>>
>>18217868
Nice blog post.
>>
>>18217875
Thanks mate.
Can you reblog me?
>>
>>18217877
No, it doesn't fit my blog's aesthetic. I'm not about pathetic posts.
>>
>>18217879
Yeah, no worries. I figured you'd want it encouraging for your wife's son
>>
>>18217919
Holy crap, that was a terrible comeback.
>>
I am kissless virgin and one girl as soon as she acknowledged it is willing to take it away from me. I am really into her, she is kind of experienced, but I don't know what should I do.

Where to start? What condoms should I buy? Classic or thin ones? Should I buy alcohol? I am worried as shit, also, and was told to stop being shy.
>>
>>18217850
Oh, the person who has something stuck in her ass.
I actually know women who fell for womanizers. They certainly aren't a small minority. Do you even venture outside into the real world?

>Of course it is, are you too dense to realise that by now?
You need to ask that to your fellow females.
>Because it is, why wouldn't it be?
As you said, your opinion. I disagree.
>That's nice, what's your point? I'm not her, I'm allowed to have different expectations.
You have the expectations of a nun.
>>
>>18217925
I recommend the SKYN condoms. They feel much better than any latex condom.
>>
>>18217925
Go for thin, feels better.
if you both want to drink? maybe take some of her fav food and drinks around?

Just watch movie or doing something, start hugging, kissing, feeling, rubbing, take her clothes off, more kiss/feel/rub/foreplay. Tease her, run hands/fingers around vag, start licking/sucking her clit, stick a finger or 2 in her, keep oral up. when shes super wet put on the condom and slide on in.

Have fun anon, it will feel natural once you start
>>
>>18217941
so you know at least ten thousand of women?
impressive, for sure
>>
>>18217807
notice me senpai
>>
>>18217850
>>18217823
Jesus fucking Christ stop. You are a little bitch who doesn't know anything about women. The reason you are like this is you autistically obsess about sex and lack any other real interests or hobbies, then no one likes you because you are mysoginistic, shallow, and boring; and then you blame women and other men who are happy for being whores. Those people aren't you, stop comparing yourselves, and not all women are 60+ dick taking machines, stop comparing them to each other.
>>
>>18217941
I bet you thought you sounded really witty and clever typing that out, huh?
>>
I have problems with women due to my withdrawn nature and bad self esteem. What is there I can do about this issue?
>>
What does it mean when a girl who is my own age calls me hun? Why hun, there are so many other things to call someone?

I don't know her btw, it was some girl on campus. She was handing out chia pets for gardening day and i was walking by and there was another guy walking too, and she gave him one and then ran to get another one and brought it to me and called me hun.
>>
>>18218012
>>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
>Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

Seriously?
>>
>>18218012
it means you look like Atthilla
>>
>>18217868
How the fuck is dating/sex scarier than fighting to the death?
>>
>>18218012
Do you live in Baltimore?
>>
>>18218023
The enemy doesn't laugh at you
>>
>>18218025
nope
>>18218022
the hun?
>>18218019
who said it was insignificant? who gets to decide what's insignificant? are you the boss of 4chan
>>
>>18218022
>>18218046
lmfao i just got the joke. dang that was a good one
>>
>>18218032
They do; they just wait until you're a mangled corpse
>>
How do I get over the fact that I'm a "nice guy"? I'm attractive confident funny etc. so I don't have any problems getting women, but every girl I know just wants a complete dick that neglects them emotionally. How do I get over the feeling that being a good boyfriend isn't attractive to my girlfriend. I just hear all my girl friends talking about their abusive exes in a way that I know they would go back to them in a heartbeat. Should I just continue being kind or should I just start being a total prick and double the amount of pussy I get.
>>
>>18218083
Good enough for me
Dead men don't give a shit

If I'm alive I can shoot them for trying
You can't do that in civvie life, unfortunately.
>>
>>18218085
Stop being a limp dick faggot

Hit the gym and be bigger than any asshole
Continue to be kind
But also be fucking huge

A little dicked straw armed faggot is attractive to no one.
Start Starting Strength, since you obviously need the weight.
>>
>>18218085
Depends, what are your actual goals
>>
>>18218091
I lift pretty often, I'm not huge by any means but girls definitely dig my body. Also thank god I don't have a little dick
>>18218104
I'm not sure. I like casual sex but not just one night stands. I'd like to just have casual relationships with a couple women for now, I'm still young.
>>
>>18218110
>I'm not huge by any means but girls definitely dig my body. Also thank god I don't have a little dick
Then what are you afraid of?
Just don't give a shit
>>
>>18218085
Try learn some new ways to tip your fedora
>>
For girls (and guys too), what is your opinion on hypnosis as a fetish? I know it changes from person to person, but I wanted to know people's opinions on the subject. (I asked this in the last thread too.)
>>
>>18218085
stop hanging around degenerate women who want asshole boyfriends...
Find yourself a quality woman and they will appreciate you and see you for who you are...
>>
>>18218009
Experience.

>>18218085
>it's everybody else's fault
Pic heavily related. Anyone asking for dating advice on here should read this.
If you're trying to get women to be emotional when they don't want to be, it's not solving anything. Let them come to you and worry more about haptics. Releasing bottled feelings is perfectly fine, but if it's as bad as you describe, don't let yourself be a door mat for their emotions.
>>
>>18218127
How does it work as a fetish? Genuinely never heard of this.
>>
>tfw went from super friendly with a girl to very friendly to disgusting over the course of 1 week exactly due to my self destructive drunk self embarrassing myself around her and now I won't see her for another 2 weeks and want to die

I am almost entirely certain there is no way I can redeem myself after she acted towards me today but is there anything I can do to still be friends with her before we end up parting ways this summer

I just don't want the failure of knowing I'm such a fuck up that I pushed someone so amazing out of my life to hang over me forever
>>
>>18218136
Idk if I've ever met one but I am also a degenerate so I should fix that first if that's ever my goal.
>>
Girls.
I have her number now , I think she knows I like her because of the way I look and behave at her but we haven't really got to know each other a lot.

Is there a good way I can test this by talking to her on whatsapp?
What should I tell or ask her and should I text her at all if I barely know her?
>>
>>18218166
The less you talk to her on text the better, just some small talk and then ask her to get lunch with you, or some other date idea. The more you interact in person the better, swapping life stories over text isn't nearly as exciting and the connection will be so much weaker.
>>
>>18218166
Oh, boy...

How about you talk to the girl and get to know her? If she's not enjoying talking to you then move on. We need a PSA for this shit. Just talk to her, if you're interested. You don't need a permission, my man.
>>
>>18218152
>Person completely out of control and has to do anything someone else says
How do you not get how it works as a fetish?
>>
>>18218154
How about you stop that greentext bullshit and tell us what was it you did and how your relationship was before the "fuck up" and how it has changed?
>>
>>18218206

That's not exactly how it works. Consent is needed. A subject cannot do anything they would not want to do outside their hypnotic state.

Also, bump.
>>
Girls,

How do you feel about guys with no friends?
>>
>>18218206
My understanding of hypnosis is in controlled/medical environments for relaxation techniques, temporary pain relief via distraction, or some form of meditation. I'm fully convinced that the "when I say THIS WORD, you will suck my dick!" shit is staged.
>>
>>18218223
It's unfortunate. Usually the person has social issues though, so having no friends on itself is not the problem, but a sign of a possible red flag.
>>
>>18218223
Why would I date a guy who can't even get someone who won't fuck him?
>>
>>18218223
Who is this guy to me? Acquaintance, stranger, potential boyfriend?
>>
>>18218203
>>18218197
I know that.
The problem is that we only see each other once in a week.

I'm just saying if there is a straight way to know if she is interested in me by messaging her a vague thing.
I can't even ask her on what days she has class?

I'm pissed because I had the chance to walk her home and I didn't take it.
>>
>>18218216
>>18218226
No shit. Fetishes aren't always realistic, are they?
>>
>>18218228
Possible red flag or a red alert? Meaning no way in hell you're talking to him

>>18218235
Good question. Wondering about stranger and potential boyfriend.

>>18218232
>who can't even get someone who won't fuck him
It's not the inability to get friends. I've had friends before and I have the opportunity to make friends now, but I don't want to be friends with the people I know now. Just a bit of an extreme introvert I guess.
>>
>>18218239
Next time you see her initiate a conversation, if you really want to talk to her. No excuse. Even if she is on her phone or talking to someone, do it.
>>
>>18218214
Good acquaintances through being in a club with the same hobby
Then after spending solo time with her I realized she was literally everything I wanted in a girl so I made more of an effort to hang out with her, she seemed decently receptive. She would smile at me a lot and hug me very often and joke with me etc

Then we went to a party last weekend and she was extremely hands on with me in a sort of flirty way but not initiating anything more than us touching each other a lot (she was more buzzed than I was so I didn't want to start anything and I still am hesitant to read into it)

Then we went to another party the next day and it was pretty much the same scenario until I got way too drunk with a friend I hadn't seen in a while and unfortunately we had already agreed to go back to our university together and hang out in our club's room with another friend so she had to end up carrying my blackout self there

I do not remember much but the friend who we hung out with made it sound like I was more funny than obnoxious but I can't help but think I said something really awkward to her

Saw her twice this week and she was progressively colder than she had been over the weekend and it was extremely difficult to not be visibly broken by it. I don't know what to do, dating her's likely out of the question but she is literally the coolest person I know and if she's out of my life that just means I'm too much of a self destructive fuck to ever be around someone that awesome for too long

I want to apologize and thank her but I'm not sure if that's wise and I won't see her again for a while so it'd be making it fresh in her head again
>>
>>18217734
Female, nah. I hardly even remember some of them. And it's not even like my numbers that high, if I had to guess and really think about it, I'm probably around 5-6.
But, I also have never had real penetrative sex so maybe it's just because I put very little value into oral. Might actually keep track of who I actually bang, but that likely won't be difficult since I don't think I'll ever do it much.
>>
>>18217734
Guy here. Keeping count past 10 is creepy. If you can count them up or you have a sense of "20ish," "30ish," whatever, that's fine. But if someone asks you and you say 56 without missing a beat, that's a red flag.
>>
>>18218245
>Good question. Wondering about stranger and potential boyfriend.
Stranger: don't care.
Potential boyfriend: red flag. I have a decent social circle so I want to have a life outside my boyfriend; I want my boyfriend to have the same and I don't want to date someone who relies on just me for social interaction.
>>
>>18218245
>Possible red flag or a red alert? Meaning no way in hell you're talking to him
Just a red flag. Let's say he has moved in from another city and has no friends anymore. That's just normal and unfortunate. Well, for a while. But if he is bad socially then it usually means he will not be any fun to be around in the long run, right?

>but I don't want to be friends with the people I know now
You should hangout with different people. Each person brings something new out of you and makes you more happy that way.
>>
>>18218260
>You should hangout with different people. Each person brings something new out of you and makes you more happy that way.
This is good advice. I'll see if I can hang out with a guy I know sometime. Don't really care about him but we'll see I suppose.
>>
>>18218248
I see. Thanks for posting this.

First thing. Don't drink more than a couple beers anymore. Alcohol may be legal, but it's one of the stupidest things that mankind has invented. That said, I've done something similar with my crushes...

She carried you? Woah. Alone?

My advice is that you talk to her and ask what you did when you were drunk. Try making it a fun conversation by talking about something different too after that, so it's not just you going to do damage control to her and leave. Dont tell her you're sorry unless she begins verbally blaming you.
>>
>>18218250
T? Why are you not posting on that other place? :c
>>
>>18218263
Sounds good. And one more point, if you'd like. You might meet new more interesting persons by hanging out with a person that's not so interesting initially, or ever.
>>
>>18218273
I meant via car haha
My last chance to see her until the end of the month was today and I didn't get a chance to talk to her alone, I feel like that may be a little too long no?

And yeah I plan to cut down on drinking, too bad one of my close friends has a birthday party on Friday so I'm facing a challenge immediately..
>>
>>18218281
Nice point. Unfortunately I'm moving off of an island on the 20th which is what's making me a bit more uninspired. Regardless I'm hanging out with a friend who we've considered love interests before, and 2 Tinder dates by the end of the weekend.

I actually haven't been on a normal Tinder date that didn't start with almost immediate sex or oddly enough, meeting their family and not speaking the same language. That'll be interesting. Hopefully I can fit in some time for that guy anyways.
>>
>>18218283
Just don't drink vodka or cocktails and I doubt you'll blackout. Beer, long drinks, etc. I like beer, because you can't drink it so much at once. At least I can't. Maybe it's good to wait until the end of month so the dust has settled? There's no rules in this game though... Where do you know her from and on what occasions have you been seeing her? You might even invite her to the party? But then again it might not be the best idea. I need more data...
>>
Girls: What do you think a good Tinder bio looks like?
>>
>>18218247
Fuck it man.
I'm a believer of that when too much pass you waste your chance.

We talked quite a bit 2 days ago but I don't know what to make of it, she doesn't turn down my staring at her, actually she stares too, except a few occasions.

She doesn't really ask a lot about me either.

I had the idea of knowing what class she is in and meet her after my class or work.
>>
Okay guys so I dated a girl way back in highschool for like a week (this was like 6 years ago) and long story short we've been talking, and she just asked if I wanted to hang out TONIGHT to smoke..is she tryna...? ya know. I'm fucking high so explain this to me like I'm fucking 5
>>
>>18218300
Just do it. Maybe it doesn't workout, maybe it workouts for 2 months, maybe 2 years, 20 years... Who knows? You'll know, if you do it now.
>>
>>18218304
She wants you to bring her weed.
>>
File: allthis-rabbitstew.jpg (11KB, 275x222px) Image search: [Google]
allthis-rabbitstew.jpg
11KB, 275x222px
Why do gay guys like swallowing after a blowjob while straight girls often don't?
>>
>>18218223
Part of this >>18218228
I'd find it to be a red flag for generalized social issues. If a guy's incredibly reclusive, that's often a marker for underlying problems. You'd be surprised how much dysfunction, and potential addictive behavior, can come from a fear of abandonment (ie, refusing to make friends out of fear of being abandoned, leading to addictions developing at home). If you're, say, going to a year-long class somewhere in a different state and have no intention of permanently moving, then a lack of attachment is understandable. If it's long-term, and you mean to say that you don't have any loose acquaintances, that could become an issue. Not just from women's perspectives, but it can be detrimental health-wise.

That being said, I only have one real-life example of someone with real issues stemming from a stunning inability to even network.
>>
>>18218296
I have been vague because I know I have friends on 4chan but fuck it I kind of deserve the embarrassment of one of them stumbles upon this thread.

We're friends from our school's radio station and even though she graduated last year she still comes by and helps out a ton
>tfw her last show before going to California for 2 weeks is on right now and I want to listen but will probably want to die as soon as I hear her voice

The party is at a mutual friend's house but I don't know if she knows the one who's party it's for. I'm pretty sure she's leaving on Friday anyway.

What really got me is that today when people from our radio station were hanging out, a few of us decided to leave to buy some stuff and she asked if we could get her yogurt. While there I picked out her favorite flavor but let another friend get it and give it to her because I figured it would be a little awkward if I was buying her stuff without knowing the extent of what I did.

Unfortunately when she thanked our friend for giving it to her she said "Oh well _____ is the one who knew which flavor you'd like, so thank him." "Ohh...uh *mumbled thanks*"

I wanted to leave then but instead just avoided eye contact and pretended to not notice and be fixated on what I was doing.
>>
>>18218320
Don't avoid her. I think that will fix your issues, because she clearly has no problem interacting with you.
>>
>>18218324
>because she clearly has no problem interacting with you.

It's so much less than it was literally 7 days ago, I am pretty sure it is mostly out of her being polite and kind

It's such a sharp reversal from how she acted towards me Friday and knowing I won't have any way to fix this for so long is seriously painful. It doesn't even feel the same way as being dumped or just flatout rejected I just feel like I murdered my own happiness

To make matters worse I have to watch myself have these melodramatic emotions for who knows how long
>>
Since this appears to be the closest thing to a QTDDTOT here:

I want to come out, but I don't actually have anyone I want to tell:
-My roommates are the most open minded people I know, but I don't want to tell them first. I've never done this before and if things go poorly, I'm homeless.
-My mother will disown me, 100% guaranteed. I honestly don't know about my dad, I'd actually like to see how he takes it.
-My lover's mom is super chill, but dad is a cop and will probably murder us both and call it an accidental discharge.
-I recently moved out of state and while I still keep in contact with friends from back home, I don't really rely on them for emotional support. It seems kind of pointless to tell them.
-Practically everyone I interact with day-to-day are my roommates' friends first. Back to square one.

What the fuck do I do? Do I roll the dice and tell my roommates or sit on it while I make new friends in the area to confide in?
>>
>>18218332
Fuck it, man. Ask her to come to the party. If she's not coming then meet some other chick at the house party or in a bar. Stop being sorry for a drunken night. Do you think the mother of your kids will care if one night you drank too much? Fuck that. Don't take the blame. All the best.
>>
>>18218341
Thanks for the helpful words I hope after sleeping I'll be thinking more rationally
>>
>>18218340
Come out to everyone, dude(?) or gal. If someone disowns you then disown them. I hope you're not in a muslim country.
>>
>>18218305
But do I text or call her ?
Ask if we can hang out after class?

I felt a big relieve when I talked to her.
But I'm disappointed I didn't make a move.
>>
Girls, do you dislike multiple orgasms?

My gf did. She never experienced a multiple before me. She said it was exhausting. Her muscles sore from back to groin for almost a week. The day after that, she became unreceptive to sex, like she lost her libido (very unusual as she has a higher sex drive than me).

She's back to normal now that her period is starting. But still, I don't think I'll ever give her multiple orgasms anymore.
>>
>>18218311
Gay guys know what it means and they have more to lose

Straight women can be prudes and know they can have a thousand other men ready to accommodate them
>>
>>18218349
No, go initiate a conversation face-to-face. Women go nuts for that shit. Literally anyone can text a girl anything. If you really like her you can go past the anxiety of talking to her live anywhere.
>>
>>18218348
You think that's a joke, but it's actually pretty close to the truth.
>>
>>18218362
What? The muslim thing? You're living in a non liberal location?
>>
>>18218360
BUT I NEED to meet her.

Fuck man, I'm not waiting until next tuesday, who knows if somebody isn't going to be more than me and go for it fast?

Actually my regret is that I really wasn't flirting enough.

My problem is that we're a work group altogether and I want to avoid awkward situations as much as possible.
>>
>>18218311
I've never fucked a girl that didn't swallow, where do you live?
>>
>>18218364
Let's just say that I don't have the same prospects for general acceptance (or at least tolerance) that gays in the US enjoy.
>>
>>18218372
THEN FUCKING TEXT HER "HI LETS MEET" AND THEN MEET HER
>>
>>18218372
Stop flirting. Time to confess that you like her. Do it live. We'll do it live, niggas! Do it the instant you can go bother her for a minute! My nigga, I'm proud of you, son. Don't disappoint.

>>18218379
I'm sorry to hear that. I think you should come out to the people you really trust and already know of their positive outlook on gays.
>>
>>18217790
>I disagree with the part about sex not meaning anything to you once you have many partners.
Sex with the right person may mean something, but if you've slept with 19 people realistically not all of them were special. That or you have very low expectations from a friend.
>>
>>18218340
I mean simply put I don't see any pros of telling anyone. I would focus on becoming independent first, I don't really see the point of risking being homeless regardless of how small the chance is.
>>
>>18218410
Yeah, this is the same conclusion I came to. I need to put it off until I'm in a position to live on my own if need be. I'm not sure what else I was expecting.
>>
>>18218386
I can't fucking do this man.
My question is simple: Is there some plain thing I can send on whatsapp to gauge her interest?

>>18218394
Why do you want me to fail?
>>
File: 1467049982074.png (2MB, 931x943px) Image search: [Google]
1467049982074.png
2MB, 931x943px
>Befreind a new girl
>Start hanging out, nothing romantic
>Cool for about a year
>Starts ingnoring me
>"The fuck?"

Girls, what did I do wrong? The last time we met we just talked about Uni admisions, nothing extraordianry. After that, nothing, not even answering messages, she reads them tho.
>>
>>18218438
Vague questions get vague responses. Just ask her out. Either you ask her out and she says yes, you ask her out and she says no, or you don't ask her out in the first place. First option ends well, the others both end in awkwardly staring at her in class.
>>
>>18218446
She's just not interested, move on. Next time try and make a move sooner if that's what you want.
>>
>>18218438
I know exactly what you've been doing now. Giving her some long looks, hoping she realizes what you're thinking. Will not work. It has never worked. Go talk to her. Fuck whatsapp. You have to see her anyway, if things are to progress. Don't be scared, my son. Walk to her. You can find out where she will be, I'm sure. Walk to her and say "hi. you're cute. Id like to know more about you." Then ask what she's doing right now and go from there. Plan the week with her, if you can. Son, this is the best way. You'll fucking thank me on your death bed, if something comes out from this. If you don't do it, you'll think about suicide in your toilet in your 30s... Do it faggot. Don't give me excuses. There's none!!
>>
File: 1491992137578.jpg (222KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1491992137578.jpg
222KB, 1024x682px
When a man cums inside of your vagina, what does it feel like?

Do you enjoy licking man ass?
>>
>>18218452
But I wasn't planning on making a move, I thought we were friends, we actually made that clear.
>>
>>18218240

Yes.

How would girls feel about this kind of hypnosis?
>>
>>18218438
Don't fucking do it man. Just let it go. Let her leave and move on. Maybe then you'll stop making excuses for being such a little bitch
>>
>>18218499
Yes, cuck yourself. Because that's what you're doing, original poster.
>>
@everyone

does anyone get frustrated at this thread sometimes because all the questions are so bland, always shit like

> how to approach a girl
> why did she stop responding to me
> why are all girls so annoying

shit like that
I want some genuine interesting problems and dilemmas to give advice on....
ugh
>>
Is apparent veins on breasts due to pale skin attractive on girls?
>>
>>18218534
Same. People are just scared bitches, who think about this stuff, but don't do shit to make themselves happier.
>>
>>18218534
The OP is supposed to help with that, but unfortunately people are fuckwits who can't read.
>>
>>18218534
Imageboards are known to be inhabited by people who have 0 social skills for various reasons ranging from cowardice to legitimate mental illness. In turn this means they are going to be starting at nothing, asking about stuff that is likely common sense to you.

I'm not really sure what you're hoping for.
>>
>>18218539
Not for me, but if I like the girl I think it can be a non-issue.
>>
So this girl I care for has heard a shit ton of negative rumors about me and is walled off and guarded as is.

She's also really busy and I rarely pass her by, doesn't text or fb.

Can I connect with her in any way?
>>
>>18218544
I think the OP pic should have text:
>"Read the FAQ before posting!"
>>
>>18218544
I'm not hoping for anything, I know that is the case.
Was just wondering if anyone else was frustrated like me.

And turns out there are some:
>>18218540
>>18218542

I genuinely like helping people and giving people advice and hearing about people's problems because I find it interesting.
So that's why I would love some OC for once lmao
>>
>>18218454
Ok.
I can tell if somebody trolls or not

But how the fuck do you know what I did with long stare and what I am expecting?

I want to meet her asap to talk to her, not wait until next tuesday to see her.
I have this superstition that if nothing happens in a long period then nothing will happen.
>>18218499
What excuses am I making?
She added me on whatsapp and she didn't even text me a word.
>>
Femanons, what would be a turn off from dating a friend.

If you can make a friendship work with your male friend why wouldn't you consider taking it to relationship ?
>>
>>18218534
I've got a dilemma. I've posted it a few times and have since put it on the backburner.

>Girl and I are introduced to one another by a friend
>long story short, friend is emotionally abusive sociopath who manipulated and gaslighted the both of us, turned us against one another
>by chance, I find out what happened
>jump through insane hoops and make a lot of compromises to get through to girl
>don't know if what I said stuck or not, go on break, drop contact for a month as she's abroad
>we get back, I ask try to meet up, she tells me she doesnt have feelings for me anymore (???)
>I point out she didn't tell me she had feelings for me in the first place
>we argue, things escalate, she gaslights me, I berate her, it's all bad

Haven't spoken in months, but have made casual conversation in person.

Let it go?
Acknowledge how painful it must have been for her and try to heal each other?
Just talk to her casually as I see her?
>>
>>18218550
Quaint, but the FAQ is not a end all be all. If you want OC I'd argue it's been curbed because of it. I've seen many questions shut down because people will quote some line from it when it's not really applicable.

It's not like we have less people asking if their dick is big enough now that it's been shilled into every OP.
>>
>>18218561
I'm not trolling you, bro. Sounds good. Go talk to her, when you know where she is. I assume you go to same school, so it will be easy as fuck. Whenever you're using days to think about something, you gotta act. Then you can stop thinking about it. All the best to you.
>>
>>18218554
>I genuinely like helping people and giving people advice and hearing about people's problems because I find it interesting.
I'm that last anon you linked too, I 100% agree.

>>18218563
Because I have no attraction to him or his personality is not what I'm looking for in a partner. I'm 90% sure you asked this in the last thread and that's exactly what I answered.
>>
>>18218554
>Was just wondering if anyone else was frustrated like me.
Which is a more reasonable expectation, expecting the population to change from what it's always been or going to a different website that has a population more in line with what you want? It's not like someone did a bait and switch.
>>
>>18218574
I haven't asked it before, although it seems like the kind of question that would be asked often.

Also, would a guy expressing his feelings towards you effect your friendship? Would it cause you to see him more/less and/or set boundaries ?
>>
>>18218534
>I want some genuine interesting problems and dilemmas to give advice on....
Yet you didn't reply to my post ;_;
>>
>>18218554
I'd like to ask advice from you, but the thing is, if I just think about the problems I have in 3rd person, I already get the answer. But for the sake of posting, maybe I post something...

How do I get my friend to start going for runs with me? He is several years older than me and in fatty shape. He's always like "noo..." and laughs it off. He's usually very tired and his stomach is big. I think exercise would make his life so much better and I'd get more friends to exercise with. Currently I have two friends to do that with, but the other one is kinda too hc for me. Anyway, how do I get this friend to start exercising?
>>
>>18218581
>Also, would a guy expressing his feelings towards you effect your friendship? Would it cause you to see him more/less and/or set boundaries ?
I'd distance myself because I wouldn't want to feel like I was leading him on or just hanging around him for the attention.
>>
>>18217734

I'd find it quite hard to not remember having sex with someone but I guess so many people are drunk as fuck when they do it
>>
>>18218576
Huh? I wasn't expecting anything to change lmfao chill.

>>18218582
what's your post I will reply.

I sometimes also don't reply to all the posts when they have already received a lot of replies because I assume they have been sufficiently solved I guess?
>>
>>18218588
>Huh? I wasn't expecting anything to change lmfao chill.
You're complaining about the nature of the board. I'm pointing out if you want something else, then you should go elsewhere. I'm hardly foaming just because I'm pointing that out.
>>
>>18218588
This one >>18218353
I'm actually confused as I was a virgin before dating her. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18218583
I think that's awesome you want to get your friend to exercise!

Maybe you should try get him to do some other type of exercise to running? Running can be pretty intimidating to fat people because its one of the hardest types of exercise imo.
Is there any type of exercise he likes? Any hobbies you could incorporate into exercise or anything?

Badminton can be a lot of fun, laser tag lol, rollerblading... Or if you have a few other friends, try get a team sport together, that he could join?

Or maybe just try suggesting for going on a walk with him first? Or if he or you has a dog, be like "Hey want to come walk my dog with me, i would like some company"
Walking long distances is very good exercise too..

Sorry my advice isn't actually the best or anything. That's not what I was trying to say in my previous post at all. I just like replying to these things.
>>
>>18218548
I kind of feel you, i've lost friends because of stuff like that. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do, except if you see her face to face.
>>
>>18218482

Bump.
>>
>>18218593
Well thanks for the suggestion. Yes I was complaining about this thread in particular, but all I wanted to find out was if other people agreed with me. I do not want to go anywhere else thanks.

>>18218598
I personally love multiple orgasms. Hasn't happened a lot to me but when it has happened it has been great.
Yeah it was a little bit exhausting after, but in a good way. I didn't feel sore or anything like your girlfriend did.

But all girls are different I guess? Some are more sensitive than others. And I've heard about women who live with a debilitating condition that means they orgasm up to 60 times a day or something and it can be very exhausting for them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194160/Woman-100-orgasms-DAY-left-agony-doing-housework-trigger-climax.html

So maybe it's a bit similar like that for your girlfriend.

I would advise to try not give her multiple orgasms if that's even possible to control haha? Sorry I can't be of much help in this area...
>>
>>18218600
Yea, mostly I don't ask for advice, but this one is very hard, because he makes his decisions on his own. A while ago he bought a car, so now he doesn't even need to walk so much. He used to be a personal trainer before when he was younger. Now he's over 30.

Maybe the best bet would be to get him go out with other friends and we just walk a lot and we run some long stairs that we end up at. I think the going part is hardest for him. Once I got him to come to a long stairs on a hill and he ran really fast and did push ups. He just has a hard time deciding to go I think.
>>
>>18218614
If he used to be a personal trainer doesn't that mean he would have used to enjoy exercise?
>>
>>18218573
Thanks.
Tell me how you knew what I was up to ? i didn't say it.
It got me curious.

i don't know where to meet her, I plan on asking her on whats her schedule in college.
Is it something I should or not do?
>>
>>18218563
I'd say a rather large turn-off would be sharing tons of feelings too early. Women solve problems by talking through them, but going head-first into a relationship would kinda ruin things with someone who's just friendly or fun to be around without serious attraction.

>If you can make a friendship work with your male friend why wouldn't you consider taking it to relationship ?
I have and it has backfired in more ways than one. I have considerably more male friends due to career choice, so if I dated one from our immediate group, it would completely fuck the social dynamics and affect work. Plus we're all almost too similar in terms of interest, so we're more functional as a project team, rather than family.
>>
>>18218482
Sounds more like a play obedience fetish than hypnosis. Doing something on-command while pretending to not be in control would just seem odd.
>>
>>18218610
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194160/Woman-100-orgasms-DAY-left-agony-doing-housework-trigger-climax.html
Okay, that's brutal lol.

Yeah I'll try to control. She wants me to come first next time.
>>
>>18218617
>If he used to be a personal trainer doesn't that mean he would have used to enjoy exercise?
People forget. He has forgotten. He did it when he was around 22. Now he is around 32. It's sad, because the older you get the more you need healthy lifestyle. He's also eating a shit ton of pizza, fries, all that shit. He needs to find the love of exercise again.

>>18218619
Just guessing by experience. Been there, done that. Looking at a girl long enough will not make her magically your gf. Maybe she'll notice, but inactivity will make her forget. Always there needs to be words or actions for things to progress. I suggest you just go talk to her without a warning. Don't talk her on whatsapp now. Just go see her and tell her what's up. Don't pussy out. It's just a few words. Let them slip out of your mouth and you'll feel amazing that you said it. Then if she seems happy, ask her what's up and maybe make plans for that day or weekend, whatever. But make it clear with words that you like her. If you just go talk to her and don't say you think she's cute, you will come off awkward, because you just appear and talk to her without a clear reason. Godspeed, son.
>>
After relationship troubles that led to us both sleeping with other people, we got back together but I caught her talking about how large the bigger was and a few other pretty shitty things more then once, that someone out of respect should say if your working on the relationship. My question is why did she do this
>>
>>18218676
>My question is why did she do this
Because she could. You're still there with her. People do shitty things when they are allowed with no consequences.
>>
>>18218676

Because she's bitter, jealous and resentful that you slept with other girls and is purposefully trying to hurt you because of it.
>>
>>18218569
Having been here since BEFORE there was a FAQ... it actually kind of has. Iirc before it was added, it was asked pretty much every single thread and I remember it even being asked multiple times in the same thread.

Now it's been cut down to like once every two or three threads.
>>
File: pufRIMw.jpg (28KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
pufRIMw.jpg
28KB, 472x472px
>>18218721
>Now it's been cut down to like once every two or three threads.
>>
>>18218707
I mean was it just the male equivalent of being with the boys? Like saying check out that was when your out and see a great ass, or even just a memory? Talking about past things because there was a thought or should I be worried?
>>
>>18218676
>>18218734
No, your relationship is toxic now. I'm sorry for you, my nigga. I really am. Find a nice girl, but then again you slept with someone too, so...
>>
>>18218566
>gaslighting

Yo.. quite throwing that word around like it's a meme... it really makes me doubt you know what it means when you're claiming that thee different people are "gaslighting" one another.

If you actually are, then that means y'all are one the most toxic groups of people on the planet and in no way should be near each other because all you do is create poison in the air.

Look man, there are moments where you can and should salvage a friendship,sometimes you gotta learn to walk away. It takes two people to want to to have a friendship (let alone a relationship) and if she can't get over it on her own, then too bad. That's as far as you were meant to go.

It doesn't sound like you guys had much to begin with anyway.
>>
Do girls like clingy guys
I am trying to ween of it, but i am pretty clingy, not to the level of creepy stalking or anything, but as likr constantly wanting some kind of response from her,
I feel like i did something really fucking bad and get stupidly nervous if they just read
>i am kissless virgin but i am not even 20 so i got time
Just need advice to stop being a fucking idiot
>>
>>18218748
What the fuck is gaslighting anyway... Maybe I'm too old for this shit or it's the fact I'm not native english speaker. You know what, I'm gonna google that now.

>"Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or members of a group, hoping to make targets question their own memory, perception, and sanity."
Woah. Kids these days....
>>
>>18218753
You know the answer to that
>>
>>18218753
No, in many polls girls and women tell needy/clingy behavior is the number one turn off.

How to stop being clingy? Do something worthwhile with your life that doesn't involve a girl. Something to keep you busy. I'm certain your life right now is fucking boring.
>>
>>18218758
I really dont
2 girls i talked to said it was ""cute"" but they are just freinds i am talking in relationships
I have never had a gf so pls no bully
>>
>>18218762
It is
Hopefully school is finishing within a couple of months
I can finally pour my time to somethibg like /fit/ or /ck/
Thanks either way
>>
>>18218771
You can get /fit/ right now today. A 30 min exercise for a start. You're welcome.
>>
>>18218748
He made us all question our own sanity. It actually made me mentally unhinged and it took a while to get my bearings again.

She and I had a good connection. Similar philosophies and values, lot of chemistry between personalities, but we differed on how we treated love and fear, and in our coping mechanisms.

She was all over the place on wanting to be friends and wanting to be in a relationship.

I dunno, I'm hung up on the idea that since the sociopath is gone, she might have stabilized and we can start anew.

I've cut out so many toxic people from my life, I don't know why I'm so hesitant to let her go.
>>
>>18218644
Thanks a lot man.
Your input gave me the boost I need.
>>
how the fuck am i supposed to go about telling a girl i have feelings for her? firstly i only know her through talking to her online. secondly she is getting over a breakup and still likes the guy. honestly, i feel like its stupid to try. but i really want to just get all of my feelings out about her. i feel like even if i did it, it wouldnt go anywhere any time soon, not to mention like im at a disadvantage. i cant bond with her the same way people around her IRL can. is it a better idea to just not go through with saying anything and try to forget my feelings?
>>
File: birthday dog.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
birthday dog.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
I want to know the opinions of women on affirmative action and gender quotas and specifically if they believe that these quotas actually benefit anyone.
>>
>>18218644
Fuck.
I forgot.

The plan was to ask her on whatsapp so that I can know if there is a chance I meet her some day by wandering after class.
When you say "dont whatsapp her now" do you mean that even this is a bad idea?

I should then just wait for tuesday?

Last, you say I should go talk to her directly.
This was my plan because I know that talkingg on chat is kind of pussy.
But you're telling me to show my interest and ask her on a date?

How should I do that? Please remember that we are in a working group, I'm not afraid of asking her, but I need to know if it should be a DATE and not a casual hang out for coffee.
>>
>>18218872

they make me a bit sexist and racist because now if I get a, say, female arab doctor I think "does she have this job because she earned it or because of some quota and am I going to die for PCness?"
>>
>>18218872
I personally dislike it. I want to be chosen because I'm good, not because I am a woman.

In more general terms, I do understand the purpose but I don't agree with it. It is discriminatory towards other people who are more prepared but not "different" enough.
I also think that if we don't encourage selection based on merit we end up being less competitive.

I think we should work to encourage women to take more risks in their studies and their careers, and treat them respectfully - but, yeah, not give them a free pass to succeed.
>>
>>18218872

Taking steps to right the wrongs that history has inflicted on minorities and women is a good decision but affirmative action and gender quotas are a half ass attempt. Its slapping a band-aid They don't work because the people who put them in place don't actually give a shit about helping even the playing field, they just want to throw women and minorities a bone to shut them up.

Issues like women's rights and poverty/crime in minority communities rarely get fixed because no one really gives a shit about fixing them, they just like throwing a few dollars at it to get them to stop complaining. Just let a few more black kids in college and donate a ping pong table to the boys and girls club and everything is supposed to be cool.

Given the current state of affairs it would appear that everything is not cool. I agree with the purpose of the programs just not the execution of the programs themselves.
>>
File: 1478336376690.gif (1010KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1478336376690.gif
1010KB, 500x248px
>>18218964

>they make me a bit sexist and racist

Don't blame your shitty ideologies and general ignorance on poorly planned government social programs. If you think and behave like a piece of shit its because you wanted to, not because affirmative action made you.
>>
I have a significant amount of money and mostly have just been dicking around with what could basically be called gold diggers. It was fun just fucking them for a few months before moving on to the next one but I really want to just settle down with someone I actually like instead of just bimbo of the month.
How can I tell if a girl is attracted to me for me instead of just my money?
>>
I have questions about le benis

what happens if a guy keeps having sex after he's ejaculated? will his boner go down no matter what? is this painful feeling?

why is ED a thing? can't you just rub your penis until it gets hard whether you are into it or not (unless you have a physical blood pressure problem or something)?
>>
>>18218860
You shouldn't really tell a girl you're into her like that. Confessions only work in anime.
Ask her out on a date and see how it goes
>>
>>18218994
Establish a personal connection, don't spend money on them.
>>
>>18218993

did you even read my post all the way through retard? I wouldn't even have to think about these things if it wasn't for government policies because everyone would have a job because they earned it
>>
>>18218995
>what happens if a guy keeps having sex after he's ejaculated? will his boner go down no matter what? is this painful feeling?
Some can, some can't. It depends on how much he ejaculated and how much is left. It will be very sensitive and some might not be able to tolerate it.

>why is ED a thing? can't you just rub your penis until it gets hard whether you are into it or not (unless you have a physical blood pressure problem or something)?
It's psychological I think. Every bloke has trouble getting it up sometimes. Some just more than others. Think of it like trying to perform while the spotlight is on and you just freeze.
>>
My girlfriend was crying and upset that I yelled at her by mistake and when she went to leave the place we were at to go home, I let her go with no fight. Now she won't talk to me because I "let her go and be alone".

Did I fuck up something?
>>
>>18219008

how do you yell at someone by mistake?
>>
>>18219008
>I yelled at her by mistake
What the fuck does it even mean?

Yeah, you fucked up.
>>
>>18218993
if you farted out your intestines and you went to the hospital and the doctor was demiqueer transapache nublack female(male) islamic polyjew doublenigger dragonkin you would hope that xet got xeir job because xey were the most qualified person for putting farted out intestines back in and not because the hospital just wanted to show how inclusive they were to the government for that federal funding
>>
>>18219013
Why wouldn't you assume so?
>>
>>18219001

>I wouldn't even have to think about these things if it wasn't for government policies because everyone would have a job because they earned it

You're racist and sexist because you want to be, not because the government made you. Using basic intelligence to rectify the imbalance of power with the government's inability to properly address them is a very important part of this whole process, an aspect that you seem to have missed.

Bottom line is you can't say "This made me racist because....". No, no no. You are racist because you want to be. Thats the ideology you've chosen. Don't try to put the burden of responsibility of that on anybody else. That's horseshit.
>>
>>18219009
>>18219010
We were outside and talking about where we wanted to eat and I said something a bit louder than I usually do because I thought my regular voice was too low. She mistook that for me yelling at her.

What can I do to fix this?
>>
>>18218993
it's a perfectly rational thought to have, though, considering. in most cases they're likely properly qualified, but quotas do unfortunately make any female hire for a high-ranking or prestige position questionable, wether you feel like it's right or not
>>
>>18219022
No, they don't.
They won't hire a cashier to work as a doctor just because she's a female.
Even if they hired a woman because "quotas" she'd still have a MD.
>>
>>18219017
The guy you are responding to is making an oversimplification, but the idea that women and non-whites need help could be seen as racist and it is not totally unimaginable for someone to draw racist conclusions from them. You're saying that a person should realise and deny that conclusion if they identify it happening, but you're not really dealing with the consequences of putting a presupposition of inferiority of certain groups into policy
>>
>>18219015
not that poster but for one thing, institutions and corporations alike are incentivized by societal pressures as well as financial compensations in many cases to effectively token hire. there are also plenty of cases of physical standards being lowered in careers like law enforcement, firefighting, military to make it more feasible for women to pass, just as an example.
>>
>>18219018
wtf, is she a child or something?
>>
>>18219022

>it's a perfectly rational thought to have

"Affirmative action and gender quota programs made me racist and sexist" is not a perfectly rational though to have. Not in the slightest.

"Am I going to get sick from this female Arab doctor because of affirmative action?" is also not a rational thought. She still had to graduate medical school. She still had to pass the MCATs. She still had to get her medical license. She is a doctor. Whether or not she's the BEST doctor available is a whole different argument but the same could asked of any doctor of any gender or ethnicity.

Being wary if you are receiving the best medical care possible and immediately assuming your doctor is incompetent because she's a female Arab are two vastly different thing. One is an assumption based off of racist and sexist ideologies and the other is a genuine concern.

>in most cases they're likely properly qualified, but quotas do unfortunately make any female hire for a high-ranking or prestige position questionable

I agree, which is why I originally said that I understand the intention behind the programs I just feel like the programs themselves are misguided and poorly planned. Not agreeing with the plan or its implementation and using its existence as justification for hating women and minorities are two very different things.

I'm criticizing this anon's attempt at scapegoating his racism and sexism on affirmative action programs, not his displeasure with the programs themselves. I don't agree with the programs either, like I said. I believe addressing the root of the issue requires a much more thoughtful approach.
>>
>>18219024
I'll admit that the medical field isn't best used as an example, since there are very clear regulations regarding qualifications. Even so, it's been shown that being female is an advantage to the point that you're likely to be hired over a better graded, more experienced male counterpart. Even assuming all but gender being equal it's cause for concern, although for different reasons.
>>
>>18219013

I would assume they got the job because they passed the MCATs, went to medical school, graduated, got their medical license and completed their medical residency. What race they are or what kind of made up orientation they are is irrelevant to me.
>>
>>18219034
She admits she was being irrational and sensitive, but nevertheless blames me for not being there for her instead leaving her alone.
>>
>>18219029
It still is sexist to assume that a woman isn't qualified for her job or isn't good at it. If she's there, she's there because she was considered good enough to be there.
Having lower standards for a physical test is understandable, even if debatable.

>>18219040
Depends on the field, majorly.
In fields very male dominated, yes. In fields that are roughly 50/50 it's not the case.

>Even assuming all but gender being equal it's cause for concern, although for different reasons.
This is just majorly retarded, but hey.
>>
>>18219036
>Is this person the best possible person to be giving me treatment, or is this person not the best possible person and is only there because of affirmative action?

If affirmative action wasn't a thing then the only reason that female arab doctor would be there was because she was the most qualified person. With affirmative action it creates a small doubt, a what if? in the back of your mind.
>>
How to deal with the uncertainty of the possibility of your s/o ever leaving you? I need a definitive answer, please.
>>
>>18219049

The same way you deal with the uncertainty of the future or the certainty of death

You need to let go of some things you have no control over. There is nothing to be gained by obsessing over them. Take life as it comes.
>>
>>18219017

I'm kidding you fucking idiot, if I was actually racist or sexist I'd already think they weren't fit for the job or want reverse affirmative action to keep women and minorities out
>>
>>18219049
You deal with it by talking with them about your fears. If that level of communication isn't possible then consider the partnership already over.
>>
>>18219036
"does she have this job because she earned it or because of some quota" was the particular thought I had in mind. Whether or not she was the best doctor available at the time of her hiring is very much relevant and perfectly natural to question. Yes, the same could be asked about any doctor, but affirmative action programs give particular cause to question the female and/or "ethnic". It's unfortunate and unfair to the doctor in question, but it's hardly strange. It's not about questioning wether or not a female doctor is the best person for the job because she's female, it's about questioning wether or not she was hired because she was the best person for the job or because she was good enough and female. That was my point, and seeing as you agree with that, I might have misinterpreted the tone of your previous post.
>>
>>18219053
Perhaps. But I don't think it's quite the same. The influences leading to other bad things happening aren't as many and as overly present in our daily life as the possibility of her cheating or being seduced or just plain leaving my side. The high number of altering circumstances is what concerns me mostly in this case.

Don't you agree?
>>
How do I juggle understanding that my boyfriend will make mistakes and setbacks in our relationship, while at the same time feeling the pain and suffering of those setbacks?
>>
>>18219046
>This is just majorly retarded, but hey.

How so? Taking arbitrary characteristics like gender into account during the hiring process doesn't seem unfair to you?
>>
>>18219060
Negative and positive feelings are perceived by the brain as chemically synonymous matters. It will make you consciously feel a certain way wether you like it or not, but the best you can do is understand that what you feel or what you think about is not really what's real, it's just in your head.
>>
>>18219060
realize that nobody's perfect and that every other relationship ever has been the same way. or try polygamy
>>
>>18219060
You have to have the sad times so you know when the good times come. It's just life.
>>
>>18219046
>Having lower standards for a physical test is understandable

I disagree. Those standards were set for good reason, and have remained for good reason. Changing them because of biological differences between genders in order to achieve a more equal outcome is morally irresponsible.
>>
>having to carry your comrade quickly in a dangerous situation in case they get injured is a requirement for this job
>oh it looks like most women aren't able to carry 200 pounds on their shoulders and move at a quick pace
>who cares lol lets let them in anyway
>it will never create distrust between team members when they know the new girl won't be able to carry you to safety if you gets injured
>>
Let me start with a little back story:

>Be in very tight-knit group of friends.
>Most of them live together.
>Have crush on one friend for years.
>Spontaneously (accidentally?) bang him.
>Make decision to keep it going as a fwb thing.
>Ask him out on a legit date; Rejected with a "You're really awesome, but I've been in this situation before and it went badly for everybody involved. I'd hate to string you along."
>Okay, no hard feelings. I know what I've gotten into - Make it clear that he doesn't have to put any effort into this or try to play me. I'm dtf whenever.
>He continues messaging me consistently throughout the day, every day for the next three weeks while he's away.
>All cute shit, taking random photos, getting drunk and saying we should go to Europe together, etc.
>Finally about to see him again tomorrow and he pulls out the "Nobody can ever know!"

What is the most eloquent, understandable way to ask him what the hell he wants?
I just want to know why he keeps messaging me and being so 'cute' if all he wants is a continuing booty-call.

I'm the one with the feels and I'm the only one keeping it casual.
>>
>>18217734
I have a list in my notes on my phone with the first and last name of everyone I've had penetrative sex with. It's nice recounting some of the nice times I had with girls from the list, and having them in chronological order enables me to trace back memories from those times. I feel like you have some kind of a connection after having sex, and unless the other person has slept with 20-30s of others I assume that they remember me too. I'm a guy, 13 on that list
>>
>>18219097
"What do you really want? Why do you keep messaging me and being so 'cute' if all you want is a continuing booty-call?"
>>
>>18217807
look up the natural lifestyles and like rsdtyler on youtube and find their videos on the topic
>>
Guys

Would you stay with a girl who isn't willing to indulge in your fetishes?
>>
>>18219104
Ha. You've got me there.

I'm just worried that he is being genuine and has some feels, and that it'll seem like I'm saying "I only want the booty-call. Cut that shit out."
>>
>>18217734
if you're having trouble recalling the number of sexual partners you've had, the number is too high desu
>>
>>18219106
It would be easier if you said what you didn't want since every guy's taste will be different.
>>
>>18217803
>>18217843
>>18217850
>>18217987
what's up with you guys shaming each other for just having a good time? Why is it important to you? Is it because you feel like the appreciation you're getting from someone who's promiscuous isn't worth as much because they seem to have their love divided on so many people?
>>
>>18219107
That isn't really implied, I don't think. You've already made your feelings clear to him. If he's a relatively emotionally mature person, he'll be able to give you a satisfying answer. It might not be the one you hoped for, but is it really worth spending time and effort on maintaining a friends-with-benefits situation if that isn't what you truly want anyway?
>>
File: 1421481123868.jpg (30KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1421481123868.jpg
30KB, 512x384px
>male, virgin, almost 30, works at mcdonald's
>hobbies: video games, anime, books...
>neurotic but in therapy. life's ok-ish.
Do I have any chance to get a girlfriend?
>>
>>18219116
sure, why wouldn't you?
>>
File: 1473297381293.jpg (7KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473297381293.jpg
7KB, 320x240px
>>18219116
>30
>virgin
>works at mcdonalds
>anime
>neurotic
i think you already now the answer
>>
>>18219116
Do you like yourself, having those attributes? Liking yourself helps when wanting to meet a cool person

You counting up a bunch of negative attributes about yourself makes it seem to me that you don't
>>
>>18219106
Yes, this alone wouldn't be a reason to break up.
It would be a factor if there was other shit though.
>>
>>18219111
I don't understand your point.
I purposely tried to keep it general because not all people like the same stuff.

>>18219121
This far it seems like we're a great match in every area.
I feel like we're a bit sexually incompatible.
>>
>>18219128
>sexually incompatible
Oh, then no.
If you guys don't enjoy sex together, then that's a shitty relationship.
If you don't do all his fetishes but you both still enjoy it, then it's fine. Most likely.
Tbh it depends on how important those fetishes are for him, and that varies from person to person.
>>
>>18218402
yes, because there are, like, 4 special people living on Earth.
you guys fail at numbers. It's not this hard to meet so many people that two of them per year turn out to be really good people whom it'd be nice to get intimate with. Over ten years this makes it 20 people. But it's still just two per year
>>
>>18219141
You should stay with those special people.
I've met a dozen of "special people", but my partner count is one because I stayed with the man I'm in love with.
If you can't have a relationship for more than six months, welp, you're not a good partner.
>>
>>18219144
or maybe I just don't want to live my life the way you do
>>
>>18219145
Yes. And it's perfectly fine to fuck around, but don't give a higher meaning.
They're not especially good people, just people who turn you on and you are horny.

Then, obviously, if you're not capable of having a relationship you're not relationship material.
>>
>>18219149
>I'll mildly insult you because only I can be right in choosing the way of life and evaluating events and people

for fuck's sake. Get a life or something. Or write a book to tell the world The One Truth you know
>>
>>18219155
I am perfectly fine with you not living the life in the same way I do, I haven't insulted you I think.

I am just saying that, factually,
>You're not a person who is fit for a relationship if you cannot hold one
>You're not having sex out of love if you change your partner every 6 months

It is perfectly fine to fuck around, it is perfectly fine to not be in a relationship, but be reasonable.
>>
Girls

What differences do you notice between single guys and mingled guys?
>>
>>18219162

Mingled guys are more attractive.
>>
>>18219159
>You're not a person who is fit for a relationship if you cannot hold one
that I don't hold it doesn't mean I can't do it. Also keep in mind, that the other party may also break the deal or act unreasonable. Not saying they always do of course.

>You're not having sex out of love if you change your partner every 6 months
yes, yes I do.
Just to clarify: some of the people I meet are ONS, my LTR's are usually longer than a year. And they never end with me just finding some new person. Still, I don't understand why you put here this strict rule, that I can't love more than x people or more often than once per x months. It's nonsense.

Irregardles of the lenght of our contacts, I still think very fond of them and I'm really glad I've met them. This is all I defended from the beggining.

So maybe I just think a lot better about people than you do
>>
File: IMG_3855.jpg (100KB, 639x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3855.jpg
100KB, 639x800px
How do women feel about guys who have a "feminine" face?

I'm a straight male with a pretty face and a mustache. kinda like how prince looks

I attract some gay men but not many women. I am curious about this. Do women find attractive or only gay men?
>>
>>18219175
I like masculine men. Feminine faces might be beautiful but not sexually attractive.
>>
>>18219168
>that I don't hold it doesn't mean I can't do it.
It clearly does.
You either have terrible taste in picking partners, or you aren't able to hold to a relationship, or you purposely end them.

>yes, yes I do.
No, you don't.
You don't even know what "love" is if you think you love a person you had a drunk ONS with.
You can love many people, but love takes time to develop and lasts, it's not something you change as often as a tooth brush.

You have sex out of lust. It is fine. Just don't pretend you feel things you don't to justify your sexual preferences.
>>
Been making eye contact with this cashier, usually right when I walk into the store our eyes meet. If I go into another checkout lane I will usually catch her looking at me and look away fast, and now when I go into her line she try's to start small talk

how would u guys go about asking someone at work out, I want to know if she actually is looking at me and I'm notactually overthinking it
>>
>>18219178
you claim to know what love is
you have no idea about it
I disagree with most of what you said, some facts you implied even though they are untrue, the others - well, you clearly have one vision of the world and it can't ever be challenged

Since I talk to the wind here, I'll just depart and listen to King Crimson instead
>>
During my time with the ex gf, she was never really confident in herself to do normal life stuff compared to no problem with the professional workplace. One thing was always wanting to move out of her crappy apartment. Always complained, looked for new places but never pulled the trigger or chickened out last minute.

Now she finally did it and I feel abut proud of her with actually doing it.

Is it ok to tell her so? Just being genuine and not seeking anything else out of it
>>
Can I get some femanon thoughts on BDSM, particularly 'being submissive'?

I've recently discovered that I'm actively interested in exploring D&s dynamic with someone. Probably just in the bedroom, but certainly with some fairly deep, serious psychological play. I also have some pretty dark fantasies re/ controlling and dominating women. Of course, I it needs to be a hot fun thing for her too.

What I'm interested in is what it feels like to enjoy being submissive to a guy. What does this pleasure feel like? What does 'being disciplined' feel like? And, what types of things are a turn on for a sub.
>>
>>18219106
My fetishes are pretty vanilla, so.. it would bother me a bit if for exp, she didn't enjoy getting her pussy eaten. That would kinda hurt things a bit. Wouldn't kill it.. but man would it suck ass.
>>
hey guys and girls, i have a question.
i know this isnt soc but i want to create an instagram but i do NOT want my facebook friends to get the notification that i created an instagram because i have my family and some highschool friends in facebook and some people i dont give a fuck about and i dont want them to know about my private life.

is there a way?
>>
Would a misogynist manwhore and a feminist slut form a good couple?
>>
>>18219175
Thought that was Alva until I enlarged it.
>>
File: Ball.png (3KB, 235x182px) Image search: [Google]
Ball.png
3KB, 235x182px
Girls,

>be me with my friend, studying for a physics exam in the library
>helped each other out a lot but got bored anyway so we talked about other shit
>got to know each other a lot and things started to get intimate
>on the way home we were holding hands, getting close and all
>we were near her home before I left her
>then she asked me out of the blue 'what happens to a ball that slides on two frictionless ramps at both ends' like pic related, then leaves and goes home
>what the fuck
>the following morning she acts as if she forgot about the question she asked yesterday before I left her

what the fuck did she mean by this? To this day her question haunts me
>>
>>18219175
Some will go for that elf look, but it would be more physical attraction than personality as the draw. Generally speaking though, women find traditionally masculine traits more attractive.
>>
>>18219288
Can't you just make a standalone account and not hook it up to Faceberg? Bypass literally everything that asks you to sync to google accounts, Facebook, or any other accounts.
Thing is, it'll still be very very searchable if you use your real name, and you don't have a very common name.
>>
>>18219194
Depends how she normally takes situations when she has to do something by herself, since natural tendency is to seek support. If it's something that stresses her out, she might take an "I'm proud of you" as "wow fuck I didn't think you were competent enough to finally do it, but you did."
>>
@girl

does someone flirting with girls 5-10 years younger than him gives you a bad first impression ? Is your first impression of him that he is a creep ?
>>
Why do women say that they want average, when in reality, that's not the case. Like at all.
>>
>>18219482

what do you expect from a gender that canibalizes and berates itself over love handles
>>
>>18219482
Biology and seeking out the best possible partner for offspring. And probably a mix of trying to let men down easy if they find something they dislike, when that's generally the worst option communication-wise.
>>
File: 1488733450910.jpg (70KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488733450910.jpg
70KB, 480x320px
The girl I know is very ambiguous, she knows I am into her. She tells she'd come over my place, then she says nothing will happen, then she continues to tell me "open yourself, be comfortable, so we won't fuck up while we're naked", talking about sex, etc. We shared some personal stories to each other, previously she was sort of a friend.

I am not sure why she does it. She is crushing my confidence by being ambiguous. Is she a sociopath? What should I do? I am constantly nervous around her.
>>
>>18219502
>Is she a sociopath?
Probably.
If she fits any of this: http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
>What should I do?
Find someone who doesn't make you feel like shit. Don't get caught up in sharing information/stories with her if it leads to her covertly criticizing you.
>I am constantly nervous around her.
See above.
>>
How do I stop being passive aggressive?
Context: I grew up in a family where everyone was pretty passive aggressive, except my brother. I'm pretty sure I got hit with the passive aggressive bug. So far in my life it hasn't been a huge deal, and I've been able to manage it through comedic hyperbolic sarcasm (I keep it at a non-annoying level though). However, very recently I've decided to make a change. Passive aggressiveness doesn't help anything to both parties, especially if either side is oblivious to the meaning behind these PA remarks.
Now, I haven't had much of an opportunity to practice non-PA techniques merely because I was not aware of such tendencies. Being an introvert, it's just how I acted naturally; I wasn't totally outspoken.
Now that I'm almost 21, about to graduate college and jump into my career, explore longer relationships, and have a more meaningful life. Passive aggressiveness isn't going to work, so what are some ways I can train myself to be more outspoken about my concerns/ideas? Going to college has helped for damn sure, but I haven't made a full transition. Perhaps I never will, but I want to minimize it as much as I possibly can.
>>
>>18219516
>http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Can't apply anything but "Glibness and Superficial Charm", but that's a really good list.
>>
>>18219175
gay men are just guys with very low confidence in regards to women. kind of how men in prison ends up fucking each other
>>
I love women around the six foot mark, but I don't know any or where to meet any. Wat do?
>>
>>18219559
Look up
>>
>>18218127

Bump. (Sorry)
>>
File: xo.jpg (27KB, 560x760px) Image search: [Google]
xo.jpg
27KB, 560x760px
>>18219559
I've never met another guy who legitimately wants a chick that is 6'0, except for myself.
>>
>>18219677
6"6 male here.
Eternally looking for 6"2 female.
Fml
>>
>>18219700
Not him, but why? I'm 6'4 and thinks 5'10-11 is pushing it.
>>
>>18219700
>looking for 6" female
dude
>>
>>18219700
>6'8" in heels
>>
>>18219712
Hot
>>
I need help from anyone that can help regardless of gender, i keep finding excuses not to approach anyone and afterwards regret it and the cycle keeps going, how can i break out of the shit i keep making up?
>>
>>18219735
Approach people.
>>
>>18219712
Heels are 10cm at most
>>
>>18219735

Accept that you don't find the risk worth the reward, therefore, you do not want to approach, and therefore after at, there is nothing to regret.

If you thought the risk was worth it, you'd actually take the risk.
>>
>>18219747
You wish.
I have heels up to 15 cm. 12 cm is pretty standard.
>>
>>18219747
6-inch heels though
>>
File: womens-heel-size-chart.jpg (56KB, 464x294px) Image search: [Google]
womens-heel-size-chart.jpg
56KB, 464x294px
>>18219751
>I'm so happy to be marrying her. I had such a crush on her in high school, but she wouldn't even look at me. But now she's a bit less tight, a bit more blown out, her face lost a few points with the sun damage and semen damage, and, well, actually she's a full-blown roastie, actually it looks like roadkill between her legs, but that's okay, she's my soulmate, and I'm taking the high road by inviting all of the guys she fucked to the wedding; we needed to rent a megachurch
>>
>>18219748
You are correct, i didnt realize this was going on in my head.
>>
>>18219766
>You own a pair of shoes
>You must be a whore

God damn.
>>
>>18219766
>kitten heels
kek
I have a 15cm pair for formal events because I'm short.
>>
>>18219735
What happens when someone approaches you? Do you think about the other person as much as you think others will think of you when you approach them?
When you think about it, nobody really cares if you approach them politely and don't overstay your welcome.
>>
>>18219677
More for us
>>
>>18219771
That's not what that is.
>>
>>18219781
I would not mind if they were not rude, you are right thank you for the help anon.
>>
File: 1452115095808.png (299KB, 673x669px) Image search: [Google]
1452115095808.png
299KB, 673x669px
>>18219779
Why do women always have to cheat.
>>
File: 10 points.jpg (16KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
10 points.jpg
16KB, 450x325px
>>18219766
>looks like roadkill between her legs
>>
My girlfriend is pretty damn ugly and insists to meet my friends. I like her but I can hear my pals already making fun of the situation
Should I give no fucks and let them meet, or its better to avoid?
>>
>>18219751
Anything over 5 cm is prostitute tier.
>>
>>18220083
You should leave your gf and tell her it's because you are a retard that only cares about impressing his friends with 10/10's.
>>
>>18220131
Ok got the message.
>>
>>18220117
What's the purpose of a 5 cm heel?
>>
File: 44567325712.jpg (69KB, 468x558px) Image search: [Google]
44567325712.jpg
69KB, 468x558px
>>18220083
*sigh* I know this is probably gonna be my future.
I'll always just be the chick dudes will fuck out of desperation or for the lulz but hide that fact from the world because I'm so ugly it's shameful.
>>
to either gender

if you and your SO mutually broke up due to their personal problems (for example she's not doing too well mentally and under a lot of stress from university) but planned to get back together in the near future,
>would it matter to you if they slept with other people during this time? what if it was one person, or lesser sex acts?
>would you feel as you could sleep with other people even though it wasnt talked about?
>>
File: pengo.gif (305KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
pengo.gif
305KB, 261x199px
I have a date with a friend whom we both know we're potential boyfriend and girlfriend. Something very good happened to her today and she's very happy. The thing is I'm not very happy and bad things have been happening to me. Just for an idea, I've been given drugs to take when I feel suicidal. I don't want to bring her down or devalue her day. What do I do?
>>
>>18219480
Depends how old everyone is.
If you're hitting on underage girls yes, it will always be creepy. That's a given.
But even 30 year olds creeping on late teens-early 20's is weird.

A 40 year old going for a 30 year old though, that's about when it starts to even out and become less of a head turner.

The reason for that is because there is just so much mental development that happens during your 20's, that you should have more or less figured out by 30, and when you're going after someone outside your own mental area, it's weird.
>>
File: GentooPenguin01.jpg (16KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
GentooPenguin01.jpg
16KB, 563x600px
Attractive cs major with social anxiety. Is getting a gf who's somewhat similar and also inexperienced feasible given enough effort? If so where to meet them, pretty much no girls in my classes.
>>
>>18220246
i think you should go, you don't have to talk about your problems but if you like her she will cheer you up
>>
>>18220243
>We totally plan to get back together though
Kek. No you won't, that is just "letting you/them down easy"

Anyway, I suppose in backwards land where I assumed we were going to get back together and actually believed that would be a thing.
Yeah, I would expect him not to fuck around. Because if he really loved me and really wanted me, he would wait for me.
And I'm no hypocrite, if I expected that of him, I wouldn't do it either.

Now, if I ever did decide that "Ok I wanna fuck this other guy and now I for sure know I'm NOT getting back with this first dude" I would tell them that. We ain't getting back together, so you're free to fuck and so am I.
>>
>>18220246
Mmmm I disagree with the other anon. But you know yourself best.
If you feel like you're in a funk and you're only gonna take her down with you, I would reschedule.
I'm the same way, sometimes I just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and I'm irritable or depressed all day. If I had made plans, I cancel them because I know I'm not gonna have fun, and they're not gonna have fun, not while I'm in a mood.
Shit happens, I'd say its better to do what you gotta do to break out of the funk and reschedule your date than to risk having a really awful time for both of ya and blowing it too soon.
>>
>>18220255
>>We totally plan to get back together though
who are you quoting

>Kek. No you won't, that is just "letting you/them down easy"
we talked it heavily after we broke up and its what we both want, yeah maybe it wont happen because its dependent on her to tell me when shes feeling better and maybe during that time one of us wont have feelings for the other person

>Yeah, I would expect him not to fuck around. Because if he really loved me and really wanted me, he would wait for me.
thanks though, i agree
>>
File: 1405463937102.jpg (286KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1405463937102.jpg
286KB, 600x800px
>>18217699
How to stop developing feelings for any girl who pays any attention to me?
I don't want to have feelings for girls who probably are just trying to be friendly towards me.
Fuck, I don't want to have feelings for anyone. They only lead to pain.
>>
>>18220246
Keep the conversation on what's going right for her
>>
>>18220271
You, basically lol.
Yeah I think the mental illness thing is just a crutch. She wants to see other people, didn't know how to dump you, so suggested you put some space between you. But, keep you on the hook as a back up if things go poorly.

Anyway, if you're really planning on "getting back together" I wouldn't even consider it a break up personally. You're just "on a break" which to me means you're putting distance but you're still basically together and you aren't gonna pursue other people while under the implication of "this is only temporary."

But you'd best clear that up with her, because again, I suspect she's done with you but wants to make sure she's got another dude lined up to take your place before she ditches you altogether. Being with you might just be better than being alone, but she's gonna see if she can upgrade.
>>
>>18219800
When will men stop generalizing women based on nothing?
>>
>>18219480
Well the age gap itself depends on the age, but yes, I will consider them a creep.
>>
>>18220292
while i see what you're saying, i highly highly doubt that is the case

but the only way to see is going to be to wait and see what happens and then talk with her

desu it doesnt bother me whether i can fuck other people during this "break" (again, who knows if it will end, id say 60/40 that we will get back together) because i havent had any urges to have sex since the break up which was over a week ago
>>
File: 1376840631778s.jpg (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1376840631778s.jpg
1KB, 100x100px
>>18220296
Nigga plz. It was terrible b8 and you just chomped right down on it.
>>
>>18220312
Well what I was saying was clear that up with her, because SHE might be fucking other people. And if that's gonna bother you or change your opinion about getting back together, she should probably know that.
>>
>>18220278
someone pls reply
>>
>For girls or guys.

>Would you consider giving up your life, everything you do, and own for your partner?

Im 23, guy, living in usa, girlfriend is 20 and living in Russia. She doesnt want to live here, and wants to finish her Masters degree at home.

She isn't a mail order bride, she isnt scamming me, doesnt extort me for money.... just a normal girl who i met through similar interests. And i have already travelled and visited and stayed with her family.

>decisions

Im at the point where i know shes the one, and she feels the same. Should i sell my house, my cars, put everything i have to keep into storage and move there and live off my savings? Hopefully figure out life in another country? And i haaate Russia, i dont know if i could live there long term.....

>or

Make her wait 3 years, taking less trips and make her decide to come to me, or break up.

I feel like its selfish, asking her to give up her life, family, and friends when i wouldnt do the same for her. Any advice would be appreciated...
>>
>>18220321
even though we have talked since the break up and we are on really good terms and still really friendly, i don't want to bother her more because it won't help her out with her stress and it will probably take me back to square one emotionally once we stop talking

i don't think she wants to be fucking anyone else, and she isn't very keen on casual sex either, but once are back together (if ever) and i'll find out what happened and if i can't handle it if she has, then ill break up with her i guess
>>
>>18220278
Make friends with them. Once you have more women in your life, you'll stop feelin so pressed to keep one
>>
>>18220329
>Would you consider giving up your life, everything you do, and own for your partner?
Nope. Don't even have to think about it. Wouldn't even get in an LDR like that in the first place.
>>
>>18220344
How do you make friend with girls?
>>
>>18220278
I used to be the same, but for me I kind of learned how to handle that mentally and now it's no worries
>>
>>18220352
Try being friendly back to them
>>
This might sound as a silly question, but whatever.
Guys: for those of you that are used to have multiple sexual encounters, how did it impact the intimate relationships with women that you actually like (or even love)?
>>
Guys: what is your definition of good sex?
>>
>>18220442
I don't really know how to be friendly. I am socially retarded and hide it by acting apathetic and cynical.
>>
>>18220457
The girl wants it, she is like a crazy fiend and the only cure is your cock!

But really, dont lay there like a dead fish and say nothing.... thats sad and feels bad
>>
>>18219482
No one wants average, male or female. It's just that men get the rude awakening that they're not capable of pulling anything above average sooner than women.
>>
Hey girls, im tired of being a bitch and being scared of rejection.
If a guy walked up to you and was like
"Hey I like your style, I think you're a cool person and I'd like to get to know you better" would you inclined to give your phone number out, what signs should I look for and is there anything better I could say
>>
>>18220533
If a stranger just walked up to me and said that without any conversation beforehand, no. Talk to the chick a little, ask her a question or two, get some conversation going even if it's a brief one. Then say you've got to go but you'd love to talk to her again because she seems really cool, and ask for her number
>>
>>18220461
Get them to do most of the talking. Contribute enough to the conversation to keep it going, but conceal your social retardation by not saying too much
>>
Guys, why is it that most men are either misogynist virgin types (a la /r9k/) or man sluts. Is there no middle ground?

I'm in uni, and I've never found anyone who isn't a) fucking a different girl every weekend or b) a virgin and real bitter about it.
>>
>>18220570
I not sexist but I want a virgin gf because I am. Which category does that put me in?
>>
>>18220562
Might work women seem to love their own voices and posses the capacity to blab endlessly about trivial bs.
>>
>>18220590
Rare category.
>>
>>18220570
I'm definitely not a manslut and I like to think I'm not an /r9k/ type, but I don't speak very much or draw attention to myself, so you probably wouldn't have noticed me and if you did I might have spaghetti'd hard enough for you decide to leave me alone
>>
>>18220611
Ya, but realistically there are plenty of great guys out there. It's the same as girls, most are shitty but if you know enough people you'll meet one you like. Now if only I could overcome my shyness and take my own advice...
>>
>>18220632
>>18220624
So where do you meet non shitty people?
>>
>>18220642
I wish I knew lol. But honestly, kind of anywhere? Think about it, in a lecture hall of 200 people you think every single one is bad? No, but unfortunately if you don't have connections you need to check them all and most you won't like.
>>
>>18220642
I f I knew, I wouldn't be here asking. I can tell you I personally tend to drift towards the outside of a group of people talking and occasionally pipe up if I think I might have something to say. I also pursue less social hobbies, like lifting and drawing
>>
>>18220329
>selfish

No. If she doesn't have her own car, house, etc. It's actually more selfish of her not to move in with you and ask you to leave it all hehind. If she doesn't wanna move in with you, bad choice. Only way I'd move near someone I liked is if I was 1. really into her 2. she lived in the US at driving distance from me. But I wouldn't give up my things unless by some crazy agreement we both gave up all our things mutually, say, if we were moving to an island far away together.
>>
How do i know if any girls is interested in me?
>>
>>18220984
I didn't read the OP: the post.
>>
Women

1. Do you enjoy casual sex, and if so why? I thought women were more mental and needed to feel romance to enjoy it?

2. Do most girls you know like the idea of casual sex or are most against it? Who's in the minority?
>>
>>18221410
>1. Do you enjoy casual sex, and if so why? I thought women were more mental and needed to feel romance to enjoy it?
No, I don't like it. Aside from anything else, the mechanical, robotic, porn like sex doesn't really feel good.
>2. Do most girls you know like the idea of casual sex or are most against it? Who's in the minority?
I'm 18, and I'd say it's kind of equal. I know girls who like it and girls who don't.
>>
Should I beware of a girl who has turned her read receipt off on whatsapp?

I figured that every people I met who have this are big assholes.

I really like her, but I don't know enough about her, as small as it is, should I see it as a red flag?
>>
Question for girls
>met girl from my university abroad
>I had other girlfriends while abroad
>between two relationships
>she found out i wanted to be her boyfriend
>tells me she knew about it when we get back to home country
>tells me i should have told her, and she didnt want to interfere with my relationships
>shes angry and thought (thinks?) i was a playboy and just wanted to fuck her
>apologised and explained that that wasn't the case
>still goes out with me

This is me >>18220246

Just got back. Would she continue to go out with me just to be friends if she knows I liked her? We went out like friends would, though it was just us and it was a highly celebratory intention.

>Extra Info
There might be logistic issues in the future for us so I didn't pull any moves. She's very traditional. I've got 2 dates with 2 different girls in the next 2 or 3 days. Confusing times for me. The dating game is new to me. She's my only friend and I don't want to lose that.
>>
>>18218256
I'm not the anon who asked the question, but I'm very similar. I just wanted to say I believe you're looking at it incorrectly. You have a social circle, and it's reasonable that you want to interact within it. And the reason he doesn't have one is because he doesn't need as much interaction as you do. Simply put, the time you spend going out with friends is probably time he'd enjoy equally as much just being alone.
>>
When do I resign myself to a life of no gf?
>>
>>18221547
You can't. Ready up for to feel anxiety. Study. Try it out. Fail. Keep feeling anxious. Eventually you'll get better and someone might accept you. You will maybe feel even more anxious at this point, because this is a whole new stage of learning.
>>
Girls (or guys, if you're into other guys):
Do any of you feel that the following traits describe you?
-Cynical
-Introverted
-Homebody
-Wants emotional intimacy
-Values trust and honesty over all else
-Doesn't want kids

Maybe this falls under the "preferences" category that shouldn't really be asked, but I don't know. I was just broken up with and I'm just wondering if I'll actually ever find someone who is compatible with me. This isn't me looking for a connection over 4chan, I'm just wondering if people like this do exist.
>>
>>18218273
I like you Anon. You have good opinions.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.