[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get the right moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Orc cat.jpg (18KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
Orc cat.jpg
18KB, 296x394px
So the place I work I was moved over to a different shift a month ago, and there is a girl I really like. We work in a food factory, I am a machine operative (training to be an engineer/fitter), she is Quality Control (essentially the person who checks food and does the paperwork), I walk past her alot since my job involves me moving around. She has definitely noticed me, we have made eye contact and smiled at each other a few times, I seen her looking at me in the corner of my eyes so I'm kind of wondering if she is interested, or more likely she is just looking to see if i'm looking at her. The only talking we had was when she was struggling to lift something heavy and I moved it for her, she smiled and said thanks, we were busy and couldn't talk.

I think she is within my league, she isn't popular since there are other girls to hang around with and they more or less only talk to her as a "are you ok" sort of thing that girls do with each other. She seems really quiet as she always sits by herself at lunch.

From what I can tell she seems friendly, for example the disabled guy in our place always goes up and says hi to her and she smiles and talks to him, so its not like she is inherently stuck up. Also since the other guys are either too old, have girlfriends, chasing the more popular girls, or whatever reason I don't necessarily have competition.

The thing is as much as I want to talk to her and despite spending most of the day within a few yards of her I can't find the right moment to go over and say "Hi whats your name". She is always pretty busy doing paperwork, while I am either fixing machines or carrying stuff around. I feel like I need to wait for the right moment but I don't know when that could be, then again I mightn't get a right moment.

Should I just be direct, i.e. walk up and say hi or be tactful ?

What I imagine is as soon as I try to talk she has to do something then cuts me off, either because she is busy or knows what I am doing.
>>
>>18217408
In a similar boat, bump
>>
File: Flanders ok.jpg (3KB, 126x96px) Image search: [Google]
Flanders ok.jpg
3KB, 126x96px
>>18217626
>go on ...
>>
>>18217633
It's a girl in a furniture factory, not many chances to go across the facility and talk.
>>
>>18217668
Yeah, she seen you before ?
>>
>>18217679
A few times, she joked with me once but we didn't have time to talk, and I get out later so it's not like I can run into her outside
>>
>>18217689
Do you not have any mutual friends or acquaintances ?
>>
>>18217742
My only relation is I work in the same building, she works on the line and I work on the floor
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.