[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

None of my so called friends or family ever contact me first.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477427571000.gif (136KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1477427571000.gif
136KB, 720x405px
None of my so called friends or family ever contact me first. To talk or to hang out , I always have to be the one who talks to them. I stopped bothering talking to them and now noone ever talks to me... should I just delete my facebook?
>>
>>18217393
that's a stupid mentality to have.

if none of them contact you
and nobody contacts them
who does the contacting?
>>
man, i'll contact u firstly if u wanna. :)
>>
>>18217393

i find that deleting facebook helps you figure out who actually wants to be in your life.

that doesn't mean other people dislike you, yolu have to remember the world isn't revolving around you, people arent just for or against you. most people out there on facebook are only in each others lives becuase of facebook.

the reality is that most people like you but aren't 'close' to you, they have no reason to reach out to you.

and in other cases, some are just not instigators. girls in particular are known for this, but even men who get lots of attention are less likely to reach out.

other people are just used to the relationship dynamic. if you always reach out, they dont really know how to reach out back. they just accept your invite.

i had a friend who i thought didnt actually like me cuz after two weeks of me not reaching out he never reached out. bnut then i looked at the facts. He's a virgin, he goes to therapy, hes incredibly awkward, the truth is that he is probably scared to ask to hang out because he, like many people, is worried about being a burden, and is afraid of upsetting someone simply by wanting to be friends with them.

maybe you can relate?
>>
Here, I am contacting you. And maybe yeah delete Facebook, I personally don't see a point in having it in general
>>
Yes. Delete Facebook.

What was the question?
>>
I know that feel OP. Actually waited a few months without contacting one of my friends first and he finally messaged. I was honestly just glad he didn't forget about me desu. Also I set up all the hangouts with my friends and such, but I guess that just makes me a leader of sorts.
>>
>>18217393
I don't have a fackbook cos I don't want to compare my shit life to theirs. Fucking whatsapps profile pic are even getting me down.

As for them not contacting you first, maybe you're a backup friend in case their social lives go down south.

Dude I know didn't contact me for six months till he broke his leg and called me everyday since none of his cool friends visited him. I stopped talking to him after a while. Rather be alone than used like an idiot.
>>
Deleted my facebook around 2008-2009 because of ex and really didn't care to socialize with friends on it. Feels great. Deleted kik, no means of communicating but txt, phone calls, and 4chins. Hitting up my crush on soundcloud, she wont write back. Life getting more and more pitiful with every passing year. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>18217393
Yes

If you're looking for normie contact get involved in church god loves u anon
>>
>>18217399
You could both do the contacting. With my actual friends sometimes I message them first, sometimes they message me first. It means we're both thinking about each other and want to do things with each other.
>>
>>18217431

This right here. I would like to do things with my friends, but I back out if asking or proposing because I feel like I'm not witty or clever enough for them. Every time we hang out, they're the ones always talking and joking and whatnot. I just feel like the person that's just there. I know they don't talk or think about that since I've known them for years, but it's a personal thing. I feel like I could improve at talking casually, but they're also busy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.