[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting laid as a fat dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: saitama ok.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
saitama ok.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
Did you guys have any experience with getting laid even though being big?
Its not like I cant talk to girls or they dont want to talk to me, I have enough female friends who invite me to parties or sth.
But Im always the funny guy or anything, when theyre looking for someone to hug or lay their head on, they dont even see me as a "teddybear", they just ignore me in anything sexual you could say I guess

>inb4 "hugging is sexual"

And i dont try to make a move even when theyre drunk because I either dont want to lose the friendship or have it completely backfire and have everyone laugh about that one time the fat dude tried to get laid
>>
>>18217293
Sex is aerobic exercise. If you want it to be enjoyable for at least one person, then you have to be in some kind of shape.
>>
>>18217293

well, you can always aim for fat chicks. its not a perfect rule like if you go up to a fat chick and say 'me want snoo snoo' shes not gonna do you. you still play by the same rules as any man on their level: 90% of women wont naturally want to sleep wtih you, but if you keep at it some will.

but again, you need to aim for people in your league, fat and/or ugly women.

there is no reason for an attractive female to want to sleep with you.
>>
Hate to say it, man, but being fat IS what's killing you. You can be a proper charming man, but you'll get no decent young pussy if you're fat unless it's in a scenario where you get cucked hard.
You don't even need to be strong. I'm a scrawny faggot, but I don't have issues with women. Just lose that fat however you can.
>>
>>18217316
And no, I'm not a literal faggot.
>>
>>18217306
fat women dont even look at fat men as human beings, even if they are 100 pounds bigger than the guy in question. because of all the body builders pump and dumping fat girls, they would rather go that route then actually be in a relationship with someone their league.

as for op, short girls(or short stacks) with attitude problems usually like fat men for whatever reason. do not even attempt bbws
>>
>>18217321
So just a figurative one?
>>
>>18217349

i see fat people dating fat people all the time.
>>
>>18217349
about the short girls part, a friend told me to look out for girls with big brothers or fathers bc they learned to love them or sth dunno
>>
File: 1378278890381.gif (2MB, 160x163px) Image search: [Google]
1378278890381.gif
2MB, 160x163px
>>18217293

>Did you guys have any experience with getting laid even though being big?

Yeah. Being big is not a hinderance at all. I'm 6'5 280. I've got a bit of a gut and big legs and a wide torso but I'm not obese, I'll just never be skinny and fit. I'll just always have this giant frame. Some girls love big chubby guys and some don't. Its whatever, dude. All girls hate insecurity and lack of confidence.

Its just a lucky thing for me that I like thick girls. I have a cute face and I dress well and I don't make apologies for my size, so, I do pretty well with women.

Stop pretending like being big is something to be ashamed of and they'll stop treating you like it is.
>>
>>18217306
fat man with a fat girl is going to give him like 1 inch of usable dick.
>>
>>18217395

there's a difference between fat and morbidly obese. still 1 inch of usable dick is better than a lifetime of lonely fap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.