[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0746.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
Is it worth using wet wipes in college after the bathroom? Is it awkward to take to the bathroom and back?
>>
what for
>>
>>18217291
After taking a shit
>>
>>18217283
>take to the bathroom and back?

I do not think that is sanitary.
>>
>is it worth using wet wipes
>worth

what do you mean by 'worth' ?
>>
like to wipe the seat down or clean yo ass
>>
>>18217294
oh. after. I dont know never tried it.

>is it awkward
You might get looks. This is uncommon
>>
>>18217309
I meant like the pack of wet wipes
>>
>>18217310
Like better to use then just all toilet paper
>>
>>18217323
Both
>>
>>18217341

well yes, we all know that wet wipes are better to use than regular toilet paper.

the issue i havce is that when you say 'is it worth it?' you need to be referencing the price you pay.

if you strictly mean financially, sure, but why does college factor in?

and if you don't just mean financially, what about college would make it possibly 'not' worth it?
>>
>>18217348
College factors in because form bathrooms are communal instead of private
>>
>>18217362

okay, so are you asking 'is it worth using wet wipes when other people might make fun of me?'
>>
>>18217367
Yeah
>>
>>18217376

whats the worse that can happen? girls screaming 'EW HE HAS BETTER HYGIENE THAN OTHER PEOPLE, WHAT IF HE TAKES HIS PANTS OFF AND IT DOESNT SMELL LIKE SHIT? SHIT IS MY FETISH, LETS NOT DATE HIM TROLOLOLOL!'
>>
>>18217334
Carrying an object to and fro in a public bathroom is not sanitary.
>>
>>18217332
Honestly I do not think anyone would even fucking notice lol.

Then again, I'm a priss and decided if I couldn't afford to live in apartment style dorms I couldn't afford college yet. So I don't know much about community style dorms.
Still though, in my 4 years of college I've found that everyone is far too busy with their own bullshit to be concerned about anyone else's.
>>
>>18217380
Is it rare that a student uses them?
>>
>>18217386
>to and fro
You sound like a massive faggot. You do realize everything is fucking unsanitary. Especially the door handle to the bathroom or your phone.
>>
>>18217390

Dunno, i didn't use dorms, but does it really matter? worse case scenario someone you werent going to like anyway says 'WOW YOU'RE A FAGGOT FOR USING SUCH A HYGENIC PRODUCT' and you just keep on living with your very clean anus.

im biased cuz i use em tho
>>
>>18217396
I'm jealous of your hygiene. I mean I take pretty clean dumps cause I eat a lot of fiber but a wet wipe is just extra reassurance, mentally, that I'm clean as can be down there. I often find myself folding up a bunch of toilet paper and leaning over to the faucet to get it wet. SO UNSANITARY.
>>
>>18217413

i used to that once in a while. for me its less about the hygiene and more about saving time. like wiping ass can take a long time but wet wipes does a good job if theres no poop stuck in the spincter
>>
>>18217413
How do you eat a lot of fiber in college
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.