[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros, i need your advice. There is this really cute guy i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.png (1MB, 914x913px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
1MB, 914x913px
Hey bros,
i need your advice. There is this really cute guy i have a crush on for 2 years now and we were friends most of the time but i said to him i want to go further and then we kind of didnt talk for a long time until he messaged me and wanted to meet up again out of the blue and then we started talking again.
He said he wanted a deeper friendship as well and that he is sorry it ended on us kind of going our own ways. We casually met up 1 time after that but it was still kind of weird for both of us. Now we agreed on meeting up again at his place because his family is on vacation so noone but us is there on that day. He said we could chill and talk and that he told noone about this and i am kind of confused what to think now.
I made hints i want to do something more than chilling and he said we will see how everything will go etc. Should i even bother coming or do you think i have a chance?
And in case you wondered, i am a dude
>>
We're all going to die, OP.

So you have very little to lose if you think about it. If your ever in a situation like this, always go for it, always risk saying something dumb or sentimental or whatever. It might feel safer not to go for it but it isnt, you're actually losing something important, opportunities and the chance for stuff to happen.
>>
>>18217239
When you have
>crush
on somebody, you do everything in your power to win them over. Ofcourse you go there. And buy lube and condoms or your ass hole will hurt after.

Stop overthinking problems and enjoy yourself. Also tell him you like furry drawings. So he knows what is he going into :-D
>>
>>18217252
I just dont know how to make the first move. The thing is i never told him i love him but we both know and i dont think he is gay so he might just want to talk so he can gently reject me :/
>>
>>18217300
Do it, the sooner you both get aids and die the better.
>>
>>18217312

back to /pol/ please
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.