[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1443302321787.jpg (104KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1443302321787.jpg
104KB, 540x543px
Ex gf is having my son and everything i do is wrong to her and she puts me down at every opportunity what do?
>>
for example "I feel ashamed and embarrassed that your his dad I'd hate him to turn out like you
>>
That's fucked up Anon, either get custody of the little bastard after he's born or find a way to show that she's abusive to you so you don't have to pay child support or something, idk. Do you want the kid? If so pursue it in court, if not, convince her to get an abortion because if not you'll go for custody and make him turn out like you or something like that. Either way it's rough, Godspeed op.
>>
>>18217135
If she feels that way, why doesn't the dumb whore get an abortion?
>>
because she wants my son, she just seems to hate me no matter what i try.
>>
I think I've decided once I lose him I'm jumping off the M62
>>
id try to fight for custody of the kid if you can because she sounds like a dumb bitch
>>
It's on a daily basis. Wake up, get messages saying why havent you done this that and the other, even though i have no idea I was supposed to and then it goes on all day. how im a failure and I am the worst father
>>
and it looks like tonight she might stop me from seeing him for good, so yeah I think its time to off myself
>>
Didn't think that this is how my life would end up, but hey at least its finally over
>>
>>18217201
Don't do it, your son needs you, if you commit suicide your wife wins. I know I'm asking you to go the hard way but maybe just maybe if you keep pushing your son will realise she is the bad one and you will make great memories with him
>>
>>18217206
Shes literally crushed every positive asset of my life, my social life is gone, I'm now an alcoholic and a ibuprofen abuser, but she doesnt know that. Women just keep going till you have nothing left then keep going
>>
I love my son, I hope wherever he goes in life he's happy. She'll tell him how much of a waste of space his father is and he wont even miss me when I'm gone, so its for the best.
>>
File: 1379474078336.jpg (43KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
1379474078336.jpg
43KB, 640x474px
>>18217125

Suck it up and deal with it. You have a son now. Your feelings and are no longer the priority here, his is. Your life is now about making sure his life is good. Thats it. Doing anything less makes you a bad father and a shit human being.
>>
>>18217210
Man up! Stop blaming your ex gf, everything that cunt made to you is because you allowed it in the first place. As you put yourself in this situation you can take yourself out of it
>>
>>18217220
Really that's how you want your son (your blood) to remember you? At least try to fight till the end
>>
>>18217210
and this folks, is why you shouldnt get married
>>
>>18217229
There's no fight left in me, 8 months of pure hatred, my family hates me, I sleep in my car most days my life is over
>>
>>18217210
I'm gonna tell you what my grandfather once told me when I was in a similar situation:
>start running and reading
>stop bitching
>>
>>18217236
Once life isn't over till your body is 2 meters under ground
>>
>>18217244
that can be arranged
>>
I shouldn't whine to you guys, I should just do it.
Have a nice evening goodbye
>>
>>18217245
People died for you to be here, you can't give up on yourself not for you, for those who where here before you
>>
>>18217250
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
>>
If you still reading don't do it, you will always have us
>>
File: 80's Skyrim.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
80's Skyrim.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
Gonna leave the thread open, So when my dad gets back. You tell him what's happened, I cant write him a letter, hate goodbyes
>>
>>18217269
If u gonna be a pussy about life at least do your dirty work
>>
>>18217125
Find an attorney.
>>
>gf drives you to an hero
>off yourself without taking her with you

pussy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.