[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first date and scared shitless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: haa.gif (847KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
haa.gif
847KB, 500x281px
>be me
>am a shy-ish grill
>meet someone online
>badda bing badda boom
>we instantly click
>talking constantly for almost a month now
>decide to meet up since we live close
>shitshitshit date is tomorrow
i'm a neet who's never been on a date before and i have anxiety too how the fuck do i do this anons

i feel super excited but also super nervous and need tips on how to take things easy and make this enjoyable for the both of us so to any of you alpha anons who have experience pls let me know the secret to first dates
>>
also

do i wave like an autist or go for a hug when i first meet my date? and what should i do during any awkward silences?
>>
Always consider guys dating online are most likely trash with low self esteem, so chill out and relax.
>>
File: 1491266601358.png (171KB, 1103x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491266601358.png
171KB, 1103x750px
pop xanax before you go and pre-game a bit. it'll loosen you up. is not a meme answer.

if no xanax, try to identify kava root at a store near you. if under 21, then scratch second part.

past that, understand that he agreed to this. he's probably just as nervous as you are, and understandably so- in this day and age, meetups face to face AFTER months of talking are fairly common vs in days of past.

once you understand that, I feel it helps me considerably. dress and look as good as you want to. no place to tell you anything there.

try to think of casual conversation topics and write them down beforehand in case you two run into awkward moments of silence. since you've been talking, this may be hard. i can help you out with a few if you want but for the sake of time, here is my advice summed up:

1. He's just as nervous as you are.
2. Drink kava/get tipsy, if you want. (If you are a crazy drunk, do not do this. If you cannot hold your liquor, do not do this.) It will loosen you up.
3. Think of what to talk about beforehand.
4. Enjoy the moment. This is important. You guys are potentially starting a relationship. This could be a defining moment for you, it could not.
5. Don't overthink or overanalyze whatever he does.

That's it. You got questions? Let me hear 'em.
>>
>>18217115
Do you want to hug him? If you want to hug him, hug him!
He will be just as excited to see you as you are him.
>>
File: 1489369459050.jpg (38KB, 486x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489369459050.jpg
38KB, 486x427px
>>18217109
Guys like enthusiasm cause it makes us feel special and like you are really into us. Show your excitement and keep in mind hes nervous too. Youll be fine stop over thinking it.
>>
Shave and clean that pussy, practice your leg spreading technique. Youll do great.
>>
>>18217123
this is solid advice, thanks anon
now that i think of it i have some things in mind that we can talk about if it comes to it, hopefully it won't though
>>18217127
i really wanna hug him/10 and we've talked about things like hugging and cuddling before so i guess i shouldn't worry too much over if that'd be weird or not
>>18217139
when i'm not nervous and hanging with friends for example i'm pretty enthusiastic and bubbly, maybe i just have to see this as more of hanging out with a friend than a date?
>>
>>18217154
>we talked about cuddling
>should i act like we're friends?

Oh, that poor kid.
>>
>>18217160
KEK anon no i mean like trick my mind into thinking this is something casual so i won't feel so tense and be able to go for a hug instead of sticking to a handshake like i'm in an interview
>>
Just bee yourself. The same thing happened to me and it was a decent relationship for two years until it ended. Just remember the other person is just as nervous.
>>
>>18217161
If youre nervous, just say "i feel nervous because i like you", he would be happy to hear that and take it well. Youre a girl, a date is basically a job interview for him to get your pussy, you dont have any obligation to entertain him, just sit back and accept his flattery and attention.
>>
File: 1491237684798.jpg (13KB, 255x216px) Image search: [Google]
1491237684798.jpg
13KB, 255x216px
>>18217161
It clearly isn't a friendly hang-out, but I never understood why dates had to be any different.

They really don't.

Try not to think of it as anything- go with the flow and do what you think is right, and most of all, what you want to do.

If he gets uncomfortable with anything, ot you think he'll get uncomfortable, talk it out with him.

"Hey date, can I hug you?"
"Of course anon! I'd love that!"

Try not to be anxious about anything. Have confidence in yourself! He is clearly interested in you, you've been doing something right!
>>
>>18217173
Theyre different because we want to thrust our cocks inside you afterwards.
>>
>>18217192
>implying I don't want to fuck all my female friends, all the time
>>
>>18217208
Thats pretty dope. Have you converted any of them?
>>
File: 1491521868760.jpg (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491521868760.jpg
156KB, 800x800px
>>18217212
just one

>tfw you forgot to namefag
>>
Fuck him on the first date. Suck his dick too fucking femanon slut
>>
>>18217222
>>>>/anyredboard/

Back to your containment board(s).
>>
>>18217218
Keep eating that pussay, i got your back.
>>
File: 1490808219824.png (105KB, 343x423px) Image search: [Google]
1490808219824.png
105KB, 343x423px
>>18217233
>>
File: huggu.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
huggu.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>18217173
w-wew anon thanks a ton for this, made me feel so much better! i'll try my best and if it goes wrong, well there's always 2d right

but really, thanks again!
>>
>>18217267
No problem, buddo. Have a great date!
>>
>>18217109
Make sure to look your guy in the eyes and hold some eye contact. It builds a kind of intimacy and shows you're interested. You don't need to constantly stare him down, but sometimes holding eye contact for over 6 seconds is golden (there's a saying: if someone holds eye contact for longer than 6 seconds with you they either want to fuck or murder you)

Asked a girl on a date. Had a second date and a third one after. I didn't even know she found me attractive or exciting because she constantly looked away and wouldn't keep eye contact longer than 2 seconds. She was brave enough to go in for the kiss, so I have to give her that
>>
>>18217322
>eye contact
hmmmmm you know i improved a lot with holding eye contact (used to constantly shift around kek) so this shouldn't be too hard, initiating a kiss is a whole different thing though and i don't think i'll have the guts to do it, maybe just follow along if he's the one to start
>>
>>18217322
Lol if this is a common perception then it explains a lot.
>>
>>18217372
Good, I think it's a very central thing in communicating through bodylanguage that you're interested in someone. You don't have to go for a kiss, but you can make it easier for him by getting physicall close often and being a little touchy here and there, like touching his arms, resting your hand on his leg. If a woman holds eye contact, is a little touchy and doesn't shy away from being physically close I will go in
>>
>>18217405
hope he doesn't mind sweaty hands because mine will probably be soaking rip but will make sure to be a lil touchy then

thank you and just again to everyone else who gave advice, doubt this thread'll be alive by tomorrow but if it is then maybe i'll update on what happened (i have no friends to talk to about this anyways so)
>>
>>18217115
Definitely go for the hug
>>
>>18217550
my mind's set on the hug for sure, seems like the best choice and it also apparently breaks that touch barrier or whatever it's called so there's not much tension? idk
>>
>>18217702
I wish i could see footage of this incredibly awkward hug
>>
>>18217192
>afterwards

Pleb
>>
>>18217829
you must really like making yourself cringe anon
>>
Instead of "memorizing conversation topics" just know that when you first meet someone in person you should just sit back and let the natural chemistry build. If it can't build even with all the excitement of a first date just scrap that shit. Just make sure you don't talk too fast, and like other anons have said eye contact is a must. You'll be fine, just know that if it's right there will be no need to force it.
>>
Just be yourself and enjoy that's it's your first date!

Remember that awkward silences are fine. Just smile at each other and be cute. At the end of the day, no 2 people can talk 24/7, let alone people who are meeting for the first time. It will happen, it will happen often. Just ask a question or wait for him to say something.

RL is different than online. You will bitch out, things you talked about on text/voice will be a lot harder in RL. That's okay! Just do what feels right to you, and how you want it to play out. If you feel like it's not going how you want, try and steer him in the right direction.

Set your boundaries (no sex, etc.) before, but other than that it's mostly about seeing if you like hanging out in RL too. Try and make it fun, cute, and memorable. Because it's your first date, you'll want to cherish it, so do things you'll look back on fondly.
>>
>>18218098
This is such retarded woman advice. Do you really set your boundaries and say no sex to the dude before every date? I cant imagine that your dates are very successful if thats the case.
>>
>>18218310
so if people don't fuck on the first date it's not successful? hwat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.