[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex life in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: t1larg.sex.downgrade.ts.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.sex.downgrade.ts.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
For people in a relationship :

How often do you have sex?
How long have you been in a relationship?
Do you live together?
Could you live with someone with a different libido from you for the rest of your life?
>>
>How often?
Almost daily, maybe 3 times a week if not
>Relationship Length?
Together 11, married 6
>Live together?
Of course
>Could you live with someone with a different libido?
Like outright your libido is incompatible? Then no, I would not risk the relationship.

However, there are many fluctuations in libido that can happen. We are very sexually active, but a few years ago we went down to having it just once a month or less. That was due to a birth control I was on. It also made me depressed and gain weight, so I stopped it.

Depression and change in routine/jobs can affect some libido.

I'd say it is very situational.
>>
A. Historically on average for the length of "relationship", Every three weeks. Lately much less do to wife getting fat and depressed

B. Like 19 god damn years

C. Yes

D. Yes you can if alimony and child support payments are daunting enough.
>>
>>18217018
>How often do you have sex?
Every other day at least, usually a bit more.

>How long have you been in a relationship?
9.5 years.

>Do you live together?
Yup.

>Could you live with someone with a different libido from you for the rest of your life?
Yes. My boyfriend has a lower libido than I do but he tries to accomodate me, so if he's stressed we have sex much more rarely. It's fine, I don't mind it. I just masturbate and enjoy intimacy otherwise.
>>
>>18217040
>>18217051

The idea of the woman being more sexually aggressive in a relationship is similar to trigonometry for me. I can't even grasp the concept.

Bless you horney ladies.
>>
1) somewhere between twice a week and every other day in average. We do have kinky weeks when we do it every day straight for like 4 or 5 days
2) 8.5 years
3) Yes
4) I don't think so. My ex wasn't in the mood often so I'd jerk off every single day. There's more to a relationship but I can't see myself in one where I masturbate more than have sex again.
>>
>>18217055
He doesn't like it when I'm more sexually aggressive.
I'm just subtly sexy and available. That's his thing. If I try to get him to fuck me, he'll just get turned off.
So his shirt + lace panties yes, sucking his dick just because I'm craving it no.

Life is hard and you can't always get what you want.
>>
Daily basically, sometimes maybe down to 3 times a week, when we take break days or whatnot. We have really good sex that we both look forward to

Since February 10th.

No, but shes a keeper. Probably after a few more months.

I tried to make it work a year ago with a woman who wanted to wait until marriage. Her reasoning was that your relationship builds stronger when you focus on strengthening your bond than getting sex. I saw merit and that and gave it a shot, but we didnt work out. With what I have now I cant imagine a sex life any less than as good as it is now, so probably no
>>
>>18217061
>>18217051
>>18217050
>>18217040
What was the 1940's like, gramps?
>>
>>18217095
Are you high kiddo?
>>
>>18217055
He is also high in the libido territory, so he is very reciprocal if I express any interest in sex.
>>18217095
Huh?
>>
2-3 times a week.

5 months.

>Do you live together?
Yes.

>Could you live with someone with a different libido from you for the rest of your life?
No.
>>
Was a few times a year until wife got on the pill, now a few times a month I guess
>>
>>18217018
Only on weekends and safe days, so approx every two weeks.
Two months, but we were best friends for years.
>Do you live together?
No.
GF has a higher libido than me. No problem with that. I think I could live with her for the rest of my life.

>>18217055
Me neither. It's a new thing for me to have a girl constantly craving for my dick, but hey.
>>
At least once a week.
5 years total, 1 year married
>Do you live together?
Yes, for the past year
To a point, yes. His drive is a bit lower than mine. I try not to pressure him too much, just bait him a bit and if he doesn't bite I leave it alone. If his drive was significantly less I don't think it would work.
>>
>>18217018
> 2-4 times a day
> 2 months
> yes
> eh I don't know, being turned down frustrates me, I mean I don't let it show or force the issue because then I would feel very rapey, but if we don't have sex at least once a day I'm not happy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.