[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being short as important as I think it is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: fastdoge.jpg (55KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
fastdoge.jpg
55KB, 600x599px
I feel like people hate me for being so short. im 5'3 and I cant be the person I want to be because I always feel people judging me. I cant even drive because I feel like im too short to do it properly.

I just feel all around inadequacy in everything I do and its crippling my social life and social skills.
>>
>>18216990
Are boy or grill?
>>
>>18216994
Male, yes
>>
>>18216990
>5'3"
>can't drive

What? Lots of girls are shorter than that and drive just fine. Do you really want to admit that you, as a male, are worse than women at driving?
>>
>>18217047
Its a huge mental block for me that everytime I try to learn how to drive I cant do simple shit. Most people know how to do it and get it done a lot faster than me.
>>
>>18217000
>manlet
>can't drive
Never gonna make it brah
>>
>>18217059
>can't learn to drive
Fucking lol. There is no learning, press gas to go, brake to stop and use the steering wheel to not hit shit. Wtf
>>
>>18216990
Dude. Midgets drive. And you are slightly taller than a midget.
>>
>>18216990

This isn't about other people at all, just about your crippling insecurity. Seek therapy and professional help, /adv/ can't possibly help you, if you can't even function properly in daily life and normal social interaction anymore because of this issue.
>>
>>18216990
Might as well just end it now OP

No but seriously I can't really identify with your situation. I'm 186cm and got my license the first day I was legally allowed to. But I can tell you that I never look down on manlets unless they do manlet-things. Wear your height with pride and no one will notice or care that you are short. Just don't be like one of those short people in the gym who get all cocky because they look buff when they can lift 5kg.

Oh yeah, start lifting. Very little effort required to look buff when you are short.
>>
I met Irving azoff the other day and he's like 5'1". If you don't know who that is look him up, clearly height wasn't a hindrance to him.
>>
>>18216990
If you dont have FACE and HEIGHT and FRAME as a male you might as well work in developing a youtube channel and being funny to salvage what you can from your miserable dice-roll of an existence.
>>
>>18216990
It's in your head. I've had crushes on dudes your height and smaller.
>>
>>18216990
I think you would feel just as inadequate if you weren't short.
>>
>>18217329
I love women taller than me; how do I get them?
>>
>>18216990
>I cant even drive because I feel like im too short to do it properly.

wat
>>
File: 1395102120969.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1395102120969.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>18217382

Don't be an insecure, self-loathing, depressed piece of shit. Its pretty much the key to dating any kind of decent woman in any circumstance. Nothing is more exhausting than being with a walking, talking pity party. I'd rather date a legit dwarf than someone who constantly puts themselves down and has no confidence whatsoever.

Some girls like short dudes, some girls don't. Deal with it, dude.
>>
>>18217585
This is all wrong. Negative feeling are going to come up a lot in relationships, they shouldnt be demonized. if you pretend they're retarded or not normal then your not going to connect with anyone.
>>
>>18217585
I'm not a massive fag like OP, I just like girls who are really tall and want to be appealing in their eyes
>>
>>18217617

>I'm not a massive fag like OP, I just like girls who are really tall and want to be appealing in their eyes

Then be confident. Be passionate. Carry yourself as though you're worthy of attention and attention will come. Every girl has disqualifiers; short, tall, black, white, asian, bald, long hair, beards, abs, no abs, eye color etc., The point is not to go out of your way to find the percentage of taller girls who are into shorter guys, its to not repel 100% of girls by being a "massive fag" like OP.

There is no special location or technique that attracts really tall girls. Excluding cultural and religious differences the formula for attracting all kinds of girls is pretty much identical.

>>18217594

>This is all wrong

Nothing I said in this post was incorrect. Its exhausting being around pity parties. Decent women don't like insecure guys. Emotional instability, insecurity and immaturity are far more likely to repel women than most physical features.

All of that is 100% honest and accurate information. He asked how to get taller women and I told him the truth. The truth can't be demonized. How he chooses to apply that information is completely up to him. There is nothing abnormal or shameful about feeling inadequate or insecure, we all have those issues in some capacity but that still does not change the fact that it is unattractive.

Unless you have some kind of response for how the statement "Insecurity is unattractive" is incorrect I think the matter pretty much speaks for itself.
>>
>>18217617
Maybe start by not being a dipshit.

Alot of it is just being charming, you know, like the opposite of calling a guy asking for help a fag on the internet.

>>18217644
The "truth" is that if your going to grow closer to a person, negative feelings like self pity WILL come up from both people, that's the truth. Someone who understands that and rolls with it like an adult without calling them a fag is infinity more attractive then someone who does the whole "insisting that everyone else is a faggot so i dont have to admit that im a huge fag" shtick that your doing.
>>
File: OP.png (148KB, 295x383px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
148KB, 295x383px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.