[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I'm seeing abused as child, intimacy issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I've been seeing this girl from back home. I'm away for college, she's going to my college this fall. I'm 20, she's 18.

Backstory of hers wrapped up, her father physically abused her (Not sexually) but was sexually assaulted by a guy she was seeing her freshman year of high school. Mother was an alcoholic for the past how many years but is sober now.

So because of this, she takes a lot longer than most people to get used to intimacy. We met on tinder in early January. Have developed a very strong emotional bond to each other, but have not yet kissed. I've made attempts, but she will block me with a hug. After attempt two I asked her about it, because I didn't want to be awkwardly pushing this. She told me all about it, and I told her that I'm going to leave it up to her when she's comfortable with it. I like her, but I don't want her to feel like I'm pressuring her, and she told me she's scared I'll leave like other guys have, because of her intimacy issues.

We've laid in her bed watching movies, and have gotten cuddly before but she told me it will be a while before she's comfortable enough to kiss me. She was going to come see me while she was in town for a university tour, but her friend going with her couldn't go. But she told me she's excited to "see me and hug me"

I'm trying my hardest to be patient, but a hug was just kinda meh to me. I am wondering if I fucked up by telling her it's up to her, because now the time for this is indefinite. I'm not disregarding what happened to her, but that doesn't negate the fact that the lack of intimacy honestly sucks, no matter how much I like her.
>>
>>18216967
Just go for it
>>
Sounds like she needs sme therapy. I hate to break it to you, but unless she gets some professional help or has the patience and wisdom to deal with her abusive past on her own, your relationship with her is going to be difficult to say the least. She has serious intimacy issues that I can assure you will get in the way of you being in a long term relationship with her, which sounds like where you're hoping this goes.
>>
>>18216967
Try forcing her really hard to give you a bj till she calls you daddy? Tell me how that goes
>>
As soon as she goes to college she will be drowning in penises. You are just a pussy
>>
>>18216967
Explain to her that you have needs of your own that aren't being met, and try to come to an equitable arrangement. If she claims sexual ownership over you, that comes with certain responsibilities in turn. If she won't provide the level of physical intimacy you require, and won't permit you to find it elsewhere, then this is a relationship based on control and not mutual respect.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.