[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worried about a dark secret from my past being found out. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2680.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2680.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Worried about a dark secret from my past being found out.

My popularity on the internet has started to increase a lot recently out of sheer luck but I'm having worrying thoughts about wether I should continue growing because I know one day people will find out that I was a gay male prostitute in my teens. I just imagine waking up one day with 100s of messages from friends and family asking what the hell is up. Not to mention that it'll change how people perceive me forever and I'll lose everything Ive worked so hard to build.

I feel like I'm not seeing this clearly and could use some of your help guys. Do something that doesn't require me to be in the public eye as much or withstand the humiliation and conflict that'll come.
>>
>>18216678
Were you on heroin or was the xbox 360 appealing enough to take dicks up your booty pipe
>>
>>18216678

also a gay male hooker when i was younger (like 6 months younger...) so i know that fear. the big thing is, is there any proof? if someone randomly started claiming you were a prostitute when you were younger what evidence could they offer?

i could go online right now and write that philip defranco was sucking dick for filming equipment back before youtube got adsense. but most people have no reason to believe that
>>
I understand your fear. The thing is, are you really going to allow that to get in the way of living your life? Now it's internet popularity, maybe some day it will be holding down a very respectable position. What else would you be willing to sacrifice out of fear of the past coming back to haunt you?

Also, for what it's worth, people having their name slandered because of internet never forgetting will only get more and more common.
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
52KB, 625x626px
BAIT THREAD DETECTED. UNLEASHING MEMES.
>>
>>18216709
When I was about 14 I was raped by an older man and he gave me $100 to not tell anyone. I never felt gay before I was raped and I used the money as an excuse to not feel guilty for doing the things I did. I'm comfortable with my sexuality now but I was very stupid at the time and was blaming myself for what happened.

>>18216718
There was this one guy that used my pictures on fake ads for years to get nudes or something I guess. No face pics but I've seen how the internet can fit pieces together
>>
>>18216735

wait so you werent even a prostitute, someoen was just using your pics? of a mildly famous person? SHOCKER!
>>
File: IMG_0014.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>18216735
BAIT INTENSIFIES.
WE NEED MORE MEMES.
>>
>>18216678
>I know one day people will find out that I was a gay male prostitute in my teens.

Be proactive, and tell the story about being the victim.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.