[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i do (first post on /adv)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1491200502121.jpg (976KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491200502121.jpg
976KB, 1280x720px
So me and this girl used to go out and it was the happiest time of my life and then she cheated and broke up with me on my birthday last year, but this year we have been doing things again and im still extremely attracted to her and she is honestly the only person on this planet that i want...i think she still has feelings for me but i dont know...pls help (also i have a horrible case of depression and anxiety and she has milder cases of both but we bond and im very scared of confrontation but might try to if i think its the right idea
>>
Pussy
>>
>>18216621
sorry
>>
>>18216626
If you want to practice not being a pussy you should have said 'fuck you'
>>
Who breaks up with someone on their birthday? That's fucking sociopathic
>>
>>18216643
Yea, this. Shes a sadistic whore and a bad influence on your life. If you ever want to develop past your anxiety and whatever other bullshit you have, you need to get away from her.
>>
>>18216639
fuck you?
>>
>>18216646
oh ok like there is no hope
>>
>>18216651
There tons of hope, your life will be great in the future and you can do whatever you want to do. But in order to advance from your current state of mind you need to cut out this horrible influence from your life. Stop being a slave to the vagina and man up.
>>
>>18216651
There's tons of hope outside of a bad influence like her.
>>
>>18216655
ok if that is what you think is best but i dont want to hurt her if i cut her off so how do you think i should do it without hurting her feelings?
>>
>>18216651
Trust me there aint and its good you figured it out now. Instead of chasing women you can start the long process of building up the courage to an hero.
>>
>>18216663
Dude, she abused you emotionally. Cut it off however you want. Dont make it overly dramatic or impactful, just say 'im sick of your mistreatment, i dont want you to be part of my life anymore'. Shes fucking around and cheating on you so you should have 0 concern for hurting her feelings, look out for yourself.

But really cut her off. Dont text amd snapchat and like pics on facebook. Just cut her the fuck out 100% because shes dragging you down. More pussy will come.
>>
>>18216682
ok i hope it wont be to hard but thanks for the advice
>>
>>18216688
Prepare for it to be hard, but also keep in mind its the most positive thing you can do in your life right now. Focus on developing yourself from now on and not pleasing other people.
>>
>>18216605
>i think she still has feelings for me but i dont know

You need to be more in love with yourself before she can love you.

Build some skills and see where that takes you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.