[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/. I really wat to invite my girl over for a sleepover.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1151600445892.jpg (98KB, 684x474px) Image search: [Google]
1151600445892.jpg
98KB, 684x474px
hey /adv/. I really wat to invite my girl over for a sleepover. How do i get my 5 family members out of the house without them knowing anything?
>>
Carbon monoxide leak
>>
>>18216548

you pay for a family vacation then play sick.
>>
>>18216562
it's a good idea, dont have enough money in my pocket tho, kinda broke.
>>
>5

not gonna happen

other thank asking politely. that worked on my mom...who is just one person.

you could always try the carbon monoxide leak, but I don't think that's gonna work.

you could get a hotel, if you're desperate
>>
>>18216548
You have to be 18 year old to use this site
>>
>>18216568

okay, so if you can't actually pay for them to sleep somewhere else how do you intend to get five people to not sleep in their own home. do your parents just randomly sleep at other peoples homes?

be realistic anon
>>
>>18216548
Do you know that you can ask your girl to come over for dinner, introduce her to your parents and maybe just have "sleepover" with their consent?

Also buy condoms and show them to your parents to show you arent irresposible horny teen.

Be nice boy and do what your parents tell you. With a bit of luck, they will understand you. Also your dad will be jealous and proud of his son to bring sexy girl at the same time.
>>
>>18216572
well they do have a house out of town. i feel kinda insecure telling them to just leave tho, you know?
>>
>>18216597

you should. why not take the girl to the house out of town?
>>
>>18216604
just dont wanna ket them know about any girls, parents hate the player side of me
>>
>>18216616
Anon is right. Ask your parents to stay there so you can have some time to yourself and hike or whatever, take the girl there.

You can't tell five people to leave their own house. Period. Not an option.
>>
>>18216622
yeah i may as well do so, thanks sand sorry for being a fag
>>
>>18216616
>not willing to take her to the second house
shooting yourself in the foot

>parents don't like that I'm seeing a girl
should have told us that

>don't like the player side of me
yeah are you fucking tricking them? I'd take all of your shit away from you, as your dad, because I hate people like that.
>>
>>18216627

>i dont want them to know about any girls
>yet somehow expect them to believe i need the house for one night for no other reason
>>
>>18216627
No problem, that's what you're still (presumably) young for. Bonus point is that it'll be like a sneaky little getaway.
>>
>>18216616
>parents hate the player side of me
anon you shouldn't be trying to have sex until after you've turned eighteen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.