[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Surprise_youre_a_retard.jpg (27KB, 380x302px) Image search: [Google]
Surprise_youre_a_retard.jpg
27KB, 380x302px
I have been with this girl for one and a half year, we both love eachother and can see ourself having children even. She is my soulmate you could say, but yesterday I got so drunk and ended up doing the worst choice in my life... cheated on her with some random i dont even know the name of. Me and my girlfriend made a promise when we became realy close to never cheat since we both know the feeling of that. And i am afraid to lose her if i tell her, and I regret it so much and realise how much i care about her. WTF should i do?
>>
Just don't say anything desu senpai
>>
You think she would not notice, it wilm be hard for me to act the same as before...
>>
>>18216445
I like it how you used alcohol as an excuse for you fail.

Btw when you kill somebody by car while being drunk, you get same penalty as murder.

You have two choices: never tell her and forget about it, or tell her and unleash hell. And remember:
>What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.
>Out of sight, out of mind.
>>
So best case is for me to try to ignore it, and hope for the best i guess...
>>
>>18216445
Tell her anyway, you would have already known to do that if you loved her enough to beget children from her.
>>
File: Unknown-2.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.png
5KB, 300x300px
>>18216445
Tell her dumbass. At least if you tell her now, there's a chance she'll forgive you.

If she finds out from someone else then it's definitely game over.
>>
do not tell her. Trust me. just be a good bf and the guilt will recede.
>>
Thing is, i am in another contry
>>
>>18216445
>Me and my girlfriend made a promise when we became realy close to never cheat

thats kinda implied when you enter a relationship
ive been on /pol/ for the last year so i dont know if things changed
>>
you'll be thinking about this for the rest of your life. As much as I wish you would tell her, I know you never will. I could type anything at all in these next few lines and you'd still be too spineless to admit it to her.

Move on and hope she never finds out.
>>
Lol fucking 4chan. Dude the best relationships are built upon complete and total trust. Knowing you are in violation of that vulnerability will drive an emotional wedge between you to without a doubt. Do the right thing and have faith in your partner that she value what you have enough to work through this with you.
>>
>>18218062
Two*
Whoops
>>
Will it be best to just breake up or tell her and let her do it, even tho i know she will be more heartbroken to know that i cheated....
>>
>>18218885
More heartbroken. Sometimes we tell lies or keep truths so we don't hurt the ones we love. Ignorance is true my bliss and as long as you learn from it and become a better boyfriend n shit it will have been for the best, speaking from experience, you true my do,t wanna know if there isn't any suspicion
>>
Don't tell her unless you want to break up because even if she does "forgive you" she will never actually get over it and end up cheating on you as well.

The guilt alone is punishment enough, eat that shit up my man, telling her will hurt her more than not telling her.
>>
File: 1478314980818s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478314980818s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>18216445

>she is my soulmate

>i cheated on her

I feel like these two statements don't make sense together.
>>
Don't tell her
You did a shitty thing but if you don't plan on doing it again and you honestly regret it, it's better to take that secret to the fucking grave
She'll never be able to forgive you for it and it'll destroy your relationship, and it might not be worth it for a moment of weakness.
>>
I think there's a case to be made either way. There are obvious benefits to not saying anything. Downside is guilt, emotional distance, increased break-up risk.

Telling her is best if you can't live with it or it will come out anyway. I don't think that many people are really capable of not changing their behaviour at all after cheating but it's a matter of degrees.
>>
>>18216445
Don't tell her, let the guilt you carry be a motivator for being a better boyfriend
>>
>>18218062
nicely worded
>>
>>18216445
You're an asshole dude.
It's cruel to not tell her and stay with her. If you don't have the balls to tell her then you really need to break up.
>>
>>18216445
If you actually care about her you'll tell her, because it happened and it's your fault it happened.
>>
You've been together for a while so if you came clean I doubt she would leave you.
I know this sounds like a very neckbeard thing to say but in a way this can even work to your advantage as far as making you more attractive because it's a pretty alpha move.
But it will most likely ruin her trust in you forever. And depending on her personality it could always flare back up during an argument. Also, she might want to get you back by doing her share of cheating.
>>
>>18216445
Be honest with yourself, you dont even have the guts to tell her. You betrayed her and now you're going to keep her around and you're going to keep your secret too, because you are selfish. I imagine that eventually you will even forgive yourself, you are number one after all.

Put yourself in her shoes, would she want to know? Yes.
Even if it hurts her a lot? Yes.

What does this whole thing say about you? Do you deserve her trust in you? Do you deserve her faithfullness, her loyalty? No?

Yeah keep it a secret, you child.
>>
>>18216445
If you don't tell her you better make sure this won't turn up in a few years to bite you in the ass.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.