[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men such perverts? All my male friends said the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0837.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Why are men such perverts? All my male friends said the other night that if I was open to it they'd fuck me til I couldn't walk straight. They were really casual about it too when everyone was out and the subject turned to sex.

I don't get it, why are men so thirsty? Most guys I meet gross me out.
>>
File: oBvNIjz - Imgur.jpg (279KB, 630x867px) Image search: [Google]
oBvNIjz - Imgur.jpg
279KB, 630x867px
Poor bait
>>
>>18216319
spread your legs like the whore God intended you to be. you are here to service mens dicks and drain their nuts. let them blow their loads in all of your holes. stop being a stuck up prude bitch
>>
File: burnpony.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
burnpony.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
You lose either way OP, even if you become a lesbian.
>>
>>18216319
Kek
>>
Why do most women sexualise themselves yet get insulted when they are objectified?
I'm sick of being told I'm perverted for checking out some legs or exposed chest when it was AN OBVIOUS DECISION TO WEAR THAT TO BE LOOKED AT!
The difference is is that the excact same action by a desirable male is seen differently in the eyes of women.
You have been conditioned to believe sex is sacred and relative to love and Disney princess style romance when in actuality the world is a pointless spec of a planet with life forms who's existence is an ongoing, agonising grind. The fleeting moments of happiness include the incredibly satisfying act of sex/fucking/love making- and the only thing gross about it is the mentality you have that some how we're perverted for wanting to share it with you.
Enjoy your virginity atop the high horse
>>
>>18216379
The answer to that is women almost never dress up to impress men. They dress up to compete with each other.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.