[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf or no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1491966478684.jpg (186KB, 643x641px) Image search: [Google]
1491966478684.jpg
186KB, 643x641px
I'm meeting with a girl once every week.
We do fun stuff together, talk, do kinky and lewd stuff, make each other horny at some points, kiss, play with each other's body, etc.
Then we are separated for the rest of the week, so the only way to communicate is through the net.
She acts like a completely different person when chatting, often is vulgar towards me, and even writes that I'm not her type and that she regrets what we're doing. She even writes that I'm irritating her.
BUT THEN we meet again and she's into this whole lewd stuff again, and not only does she not have anything against me playing with her body, but she also initiates some of the stuff, like grinding on my crotch.

WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
Ah man, sounds like me.
Except I don't actually have the balls to say I'm not attracted to him, because I don't actually wanna drag his self esteem down to my level.

But to answer your question, desperation. That's why I'm doing it. I cannot get another guy, he's the only one to express interest in me. So I fool around with him because it's better than nothing.

I'm a trash human being and I hate myself. Ugly girls gotta do what she has to in order to survive though.
>>
>>18216211

shes stringing you on and using you. she has a physical connection to you but psychologically wants nothing
>>
>>18216218
>I don't actually have the balls to say I'm not attracted to him
See, that's the problem here, because when we meet up, she can say several times that I'm handsome and says what should stay in my look, what should change, etc.
We also have a lot to talk about, because we are both into sports.

>Ugly girls gotta do what she has to in order to survive though
Thing is, she's easily a 7/10, very fit, round ass, small tits, very social, open to people. Somewhat got a stiff sense of humor and can easily get angry because she doesn't catch irony out well enough, which is weird.

Basically, I was the only one brave enough to get into that sort of stuff with her, and she's acting like she has a split personality.
>>
>>18216230
So far I was the one benefiting from that, so I don't know how this shit works in her mind.
>>
>>18216237
eh. She's probably not that hot, you just skew her looks because you like her.
And of course she tells you what you want to hear when you're fucking.
You think I'm telling my dude "God you're so fucking obese you crush me when you get on me and I'm pretending you're someone else half the time."?
He's a nice dude though and I feel bad about settling and shit so I keep my mouth shut.
>>
>>18216240

You said she's abusive to you in conversations yet say you're benefiting from it ?
I mean, sex only gets you so far, don't you feel like she's treating you like garbage ?
>>
>>18216255
Personally, she's a 9/10 for me. But she's not literally perfect, so I think rating her an objective 7/10 is fine enough.

She tells me those things whenever we're together. It's not just when we lust for each other. That's what I can't wrap my head around. What fucking games is she playing?

>He's a nice dude though and I feel bad about settling and shit so I keep my mouth shut
Most of the time she speaks her mind. She says what flaws I have, what my positive sides are, what makes her bend her body when I'm doing it, etc.
And we casually call each other stupid and some other things.

>>18216256
>You said she's abusive to you in conversations yet say you're benefiting from it ?
Yeah, maybe I just got used to getting called names by my friends. We do it for fun, so maybe it twisted my view on those things.
Anyway, how am I not the one benefiting from it when I get kinks and lewds for free, basically?

>I mean, sex only gets you so far, don't you feel like she's treating you like garbage ?
That's the issue - when we meet up, we're like stuck in a fantasy world for the whole time, but when chatting, she's acting like my ex. I can't get over that, it's fucking with my mind.
And it's not just about sex. When we're meeting in person, the interactions I have with her make me feel like I'm on top of the world, but then she takes all that down when she messages me in a humorless, stiff, unsympathetic, abusive way.

She flipped her shit at me already when I suggested being a couple, so this shit is like some crazy fwb relationship.
>>
File: 1382384625268.png (320KB, 690x870px) Image search: [Google]
1382384625268.png
320KB, 690x870px
>>18216293
>>
>>18216332
Yeah, I had that in the back of my mind already.
She has so many qualities from the first type, it's fascinating, but at the same time she's not devaluing me step by step at all. Our experiences have been just at the same level constantly for weeks now.
The real kicker is that she is up-front about not wanting a relationship, while changing her attitude to a nasty bitch only AFTER we end our meeting for the week, TURNING BACK into that sweet little thing when we meet again.

What the fuck, man.
>>
>>18216211
She's lonely and needs someone to spend time with but she thinks she's better than you. She enjoys spending time with you but thinking about it makes her feel disgusted because she finds you beneath her in some way.

It doesn't really matter though as long as you know this will never be a relationship. You're just having an affair.

This is how they work. Fantasy world while together, different while apart.

Your her reprieve from her life and nothing more.
>>
>>18216431
I doubt she thinks she's better than me, because I displayed several times that in dozens of different aspects of life I'm the better one.
BUT, you reminded me of something mate - maybe she doesn't think I am beneath her, but that I am beneath what she can score and maybe she thinks that she's saving herself up for the one guy, who clearly isn't me from her perspective.

>It doesn't really matter though as long as you know this will never be a relationship
Yeah, I'm aware of this. Already talked about it with my best friend to get an opinion from someone unaffected by her.
I've come to the conclusion that I'm graduating in half a year, so I'm going to be scoring better women anyway because I'm moving places. Maybe it's for the better that I don't have a chance to be with her, then.
But damn, I feel buttfucked by her. I feel like a baited fish, and someone screamed in my face "THAT'S NOT MEANT FOR YOU, YOU DUMB FUCK".

Also, she's into that one local sports guru, but the guy has been in a relationship with his own gf for yeeears and he's cockblocked several girls out of necessity, so maybe she's infuriated that she can't get that guy and in hopes of somehow getting together with him in the future she's saving herself up for him?
>>
>>18216211
So much speculation, jeez.

Do this op: put all your online conversation to phone, meet her in person, show her the evidence and ask her what did she mean by this.

Do not allow her reply
>i dont know

And later drop the bitch or make her realize that she cant behave like this.
>>
>>18216505
Gonna do this. Thanks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.