[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /adv/ how can I stop video games once and for all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: man-child.jpg (113KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
man-child.jpg
113KB, 900x450px
hello /adv/

how can I stop video games once and for all?
>>
Find something you enjoy more, unless it's your absolute favorite thing to do. It'd that simple man.
I play games because I simply can not find anything better I want to do. It's my favorite thing to do and always makes me happy, if you're not having fun or being happy while playing a game 95% of the time, you need to find a different hobby.
Games are made for fun, if you're not having fun, theres no point to playing them.
>>
Unplug the system, put it, the games and controllers all in a box in your room. Delete any app games off your main cellphone.

Just did this a few days ago. Urge to play is there but not strong enough to set the entire thing up again, which makes it easier to stay away.
>>
>>18216144
Get rid of the gaming systems and all the games is a good start to stopping gaming once and for all. Just break all of your controllers right now, that's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>18216144
Step away from the equipment.
>>
>>18216144
Install gentoo
>>
>>18216153
do this. then this >>18216152

you absolutely need to keep yourself busy with things you enjoy or youll end up playing again

itll get easier with time though
>>
reddit.com/r/StopGaming/ helped me the most. I'm currently 69 days sober and I'm really proud of that.
>>
Delete/remove your entire library of vidya

Render your laptop/pc incapable of running videogames, stow away your consoles in someplace where you'd probably forget where you hid them

Go into other hobbies i.e. reading, drawing, exercise, whatever

or you can delete one of your long time saves where you've put all your time and effort into, restart the game and open it up again with a new one realizing that you've just wasted much of your life fucking around a virtual world where everything you've worked on can disappear with nothing but a click and that working back up to where you last ended won't change that fact
>>
>>18218478
>you've just wasted much of your life fucking around a virtual world where everything you've worked on can disappear with nothing but a click and that working back up to where you last ended won't change that fact

You just described life kek
>>
>>18218478
you've just wasted much of your life fucking around a virtual world where everything you've worked on can disappear with nothing but a click and that working back up to where you last ended won't change that fact

>tfw

>>18216152
right I need to find hobbies to fill all this free time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.