[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I Fucked Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fug.png (166KB, 3333x3333px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
166KB, 3333x3333px
Ok so a little context here, I asked for advice a few weeks back about asking a girl out.

I set 2 goals for myself that I wanted to achieve in 3 months before my uni midsemester break to turn my life around:
>1 Lose 15kg
>2 Ask the girl I've liked for a little over a year from my course out

Well I finally manned up and did it. Today was the final day before midsemester break and I went for it. She was leaving a study session and I talked to her on the way out towards the train station. She mentioned that she had a 20 min wait before her next train so I casually said "Want to go get coffee, I know a good place at x shopping centre across the road". She was all for it and before I knew it we had been talking for an hour about uni, high school, etc.

Here's where I fucked up. I didn't have the balls to ask for her number, something just didn't feel right or I'm too much of a coward.

I staged a recovery operation as I had promised to send her some notes from a class she missed and talked to her a bit about it and decided to ask her out over facebook rather than wait 2 weeks to see her again after the break.

>"Hey so i had a good time today when we got coffee and enjoyed talking to you. Any chance you want to catch up sometime again during midsem break when you're around campus"

We had discussed that we both would be around during the break as we had some groupwork to get done for uni.

She hasn't responded and it's been 5 hours. Messenger claims she hasn't seen it but she was online for 2 hours.

I know I'm blowing this out of proportion but I can't feel as if I haven't fucked myself over. I'm not gonna message her again obviously, but I can't figure out honestly what is going on other than her ghosting me. It's not that I fear rejection but I'd rather have closure to the situation.
>>
5 hours is a bit short to assume ghosting dude, just give it a day or two and if she hasn't responded then just vow to never ask someone out over facebook again
>>
>>18216104
True, already have vowed that straight after I did it honestly
>>
Wow, Mr. Nice Guy. She's not attracted to you, but its nice to spend some waiting time in a conversation.
>>
>>18216083
You asked her to make tenuous plans two weeks from now? That feels a bit awkward.

In the future, you wanna make plans really soon after your last conversation to keep the energy going. In a case like this, I'd've just convoyed casually and only brought up a date if there was still chemistry.

I don't know how to save this situation or even if the situation needs saving. Just food for thought for next time.
>>
>>18216083
wow its taken over a year to ask her out? do you know how many dicks have plowed that cunt by now? enjoy others guys cum on your dick and lips faggot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.