[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helped plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170404_212248.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_212248.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
I broke up with my gf about two months ago and I just want to spend some quality time with another girl. She is shy, nerdy and we know each other since highschool. And compared to my ex she is a gem intelligence-wise. The thing is, girl I like also seems to be emotional mess and borderline suicidal. I hit her up on IM few times but conversation seems kind of one sided, even when I told her I'm interested in her and would like to know her better. I have no ulterior motive other than spending some quality time and maybe taking a shoulder to cry on role. I've been told numerous times that I'm a decent guy, and I know what you think - not in friend zone kind of sense. How do I approach the situation now?
>>
>>18216057
No one is obligated to talk to you. If she wanted to talk, she would. It's not your job to get her out her shell.
>>
>>18216389
Not to sound pushy but what if I want to? And what if I know I could help her get by whatever is troubling her?
>>
How do you know? You don't even know what the problem is.
>>
>>18217155
Has she made any indication she wants to get to know you better or be your friend?
>>
>>18217175
How DO I find out?
>>
>>18217214
No
Then again she is updating her Tumblr she shared with me long time ago, with depressing content, as if a cry for compassion
>>
>>18217254
If it's a personal session, then it's probably not about you.

Even if it is a cry fro help, it may not be a cry for YOUR help.
>>
>>18217301
Just tell me are you her?
>>
>>18217343
No but I have a tumblr. Some of my old friends know it. But even if I post sad stuff, I'm not really looking for them to reach out.
>>
>>18217223
If she wanted you to know, she would either tell you or reach out.
>>
>>18217418
Well yeah, but she knows perfectly good I'm into her, and she has like shit ton of Tumblrs she could post in. But she chose this one. Also, I suppose she feels open talking about depression with me, but anything beyond that is a mystery. I would guess general existential crysis.
>>
>>18218549
Just because she knows you are into her doesn't mean she wants your attention. If you're so concerned, just ask her.

And if she doesn't want to talk then leave her alone. You sound really pushy.
>>
>>18218549
Tumblrs are pretty personal. I wouldn't stop using my tumblr just because someone I don't want to talk to can see it.

Anyone here will just be speculating. The only person who knows what she wants is her.
>>
>>18218949
How would I go about asking her what she thinks?
>>
>>18220050
You said you guys are talking. Just ask if she's okay or she wants to talk about it.
>>
>>18220842
We aren't exactly talking. More like me poking a Pepe with a stick, she is pretty shy. And she is def not OK.
>>
Just ask, if you guys talk often and she seems comfortable bring it up like it concerns you.
>>
>>18220847
You ask if she's okay to see if she wants to talk to you about it.

Otherwise there's not much you can do. It's hard enough to get a depressed person to talk to their friends; she probably won't wanna talk to someone she doesn't really know.
>>
>>18220864
Well, as I see it she doesn't even think she has someone she could trust talking to about stuff. But, at the same time she is sharing it with me in this sort of passive "read my Tumble" kind of way. I'm just a little bit confused as to where I stand at this present time.
>>
>>18217464
>emotional mess
>knows what wants
>woman
Choose two, and the third one isn't.
>>
Hi Anon,

Maybe find a girl who is not an emotional mess.

Only spend a small amount of time on a girl before deciding she is not interested.

Often they are not interested, but they sort of like the attention, so they play along but ultimately it goes nowhere.
>>
>>18221137
I'm tired of normie girls. So much basic bullshit I'd rather be with high functioning low self esteem nerd instead of tits bolted to frame and mind that likes generic rock and says no to drugs. As I'm writing this, every single word about girl I want seems like a big plus. You can try to convince me otherwise, though, this is /adv/ after all, but so far I've mostly read loads of white knight bull shit.
>>
>>18220854
We don't even meet often. She also seems sort of apathetic just throwing it out there in a conversation. I should punch myself for not looking into it further when I had the chance.
>>
>>18221546
you know you can influence people. if they like you then you can get them to like things that you like if you try.
>>
>>18220986
If she told you to read her tumblr then she probably wants to talk to you.
>>
>>18223199
Well, she didn't exactly tell me to, but there is a lot of content there. I am not sure though, maybe she forgot I follow her on Tumblr.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.