[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A gay man at the gym approached me and asked if I wanted to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: 868458.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
868458.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
A gay man at the gym approached me and asked if I wanted to go on a date with him
I was about to explain that no, i'm not gay, but all at once I thought
>I'm bored with how things are now
>I've never been on a date before
>Does he really think i'm attractive?
And I impulsively said yes and gave him my number.
I'm not attracted to men at all. I'm just excited to eat dinner with someone other than my dog.

Is this wrong? Am I leading him on?
>>
Yes and yes. When you talk to him explain you are very flattered but you aren't gay.
>>
>>18215958
>I'm just excited to eat dinner with someone other than my dog.

That is incredibly (& hilariously) sad.
>>
Roll the dice dude. Maybe he'll be a cool gay friend to have around. Or you can get a cool blowjob or something. You're wrong if you straight up lie to him though.
>>
>>18215958
Explain it all to him on date. If you feel guilty, pay for food yourself.

Also, you can let him to talk you into some homo stuff. Maybe you will even like it. And later pretend that you didnt like it.

We have 21st century. Just say nohomo after the act and enjoy yourself. Also back to your
>>>/fit/ no homo board.
>>
File: 1488868631829.png (9KB, 190x159px) Image search: [Google]
1488868631829.png
9KB, 190x159px
OMG!, what's the hell with u, dude?
>>
>>18216075
You can't just make a post like that without explaining your position
>>
>>18215958
'Date' implies romance, you accepted so you are gay now

Have a good time anon :)
>>
Tell him the situation.

Tell him you are open to new things

But like anon said.... after he blows you, you must say nohomo 3 times or you are gay
>>
>>18215958
>>
>>18215958
You know, this honestly is really awkward but I wouldn't put it past a lot of people. If someone's never had a girlfriend before but is otherwise straight or is just fucking bored with girls, hey, maybe impulsively, a lot of guys would be okay with this.

I think you should tell him you're not gay. Tell him you're still okay with going to eat or something and say it's on you. Don't lead him on, and at least try to make a friend. He sounds okay.
>>
post this on /fit/
>>
>>18216242
>or is just fucking bored with girls, hey, maybe impulsively, a lot of guys would be okay with this.

Lol, no.

>inb4 weirdly open-minded (but only for faggotry) anons come into thread
>>
File: 1491078374075.jpg (74KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491078374075.jpg
74KB, 640x634px
If you're really that lonely, what do you have to lose? At worst you'll have a funny story and know for sure that you aren't gay. At absolute worst you get buttraped and pozzed, but I wouldn't bet money on it. It's current year my man, there's literally no downside to being non-hetero in this country, so you might as well explore your limits.
>>
Definitely explain to him that you aren't gay, but see if you can be his buddy to stay making friends with his friends so you won't be lonely anymore. Also having a gay friend has its benefits, he can give you fashion advice, tell you what makes you more attractive so you can pull more girls
>>
>>18216296
>>18215990
>>18216073
>>18216194
>>18216204

Faggots.
>>
>>18215958
let him swallow your load
>>
>>18216204
>Tell him the situation.
you probably wouldn't want to do this, besides saying you've never tried the gay
>>
>>18215958
I'd say tell him you aren't gay but that you'd love going out on more dates with him.
Is he attractive, op?
>>
>/adv/ and /fit/ convince this guy to go suck some dick
>he never calls
you're only setting him up for disappointment
>>
>>18215958
Eat dinner with your dog. Find contentment in that.

/adv/ is a misogynistic but fag-loving board that only gives shitty or circular advice.

Be happy that another being, while not human, enjoys your company. I hope things look up for you, in the mean time leave 4chan. Get your memes second-hand.
>>
>>18215958
As a gay guy, if I were to accidentally ask a straight guy out, I would hope he would nip it in the bud immediately. "Leading him on" is a bad idea. THAT SAID, if I asked a guy out and he said he was lonely and just wanted a friend, I'd be down for that. But that's because I'm lonely and need friends too.
>>
>>18216417
Its not gay unless their penises touch. Besides its fucking free dinner.
>>
>>18215958
You are leading him on, but it is not wrong unless you explain yourself in the first meet, and then pay for your own food and transportation.

Then, you are just making a friend. You can even be an ally if the friendship works.
>>
>>18216340
Anon, this is 4chan. We're all faggots here.
>>
>>18215958

>am i leading him on?

yes, but when you explain over dinner he wont be mad, he'll actually be turned on by it to be honest, gays dream of turning straight guys. just offer to pay for your half of everything and have a fun night.

fun fact, i actually met my best friend by asking him on a date. he was the hottest guy at yogurt stop, i went up and asked him out. he said right there he was straight but i asked to just hang out.

three years later were actually great friends, take vacations together, make movies together (we're both trying to make it in the industry) and its been a lot of fun.
>>
>>18216242

honestly if there wasn't a stigma against gays this would be hella common, the same way girls might go on dates if only for the dinner
>>
Do you want some tips on how to clean out and stretch your anus to be ready for him?
>>
>>18216820
>honestly if there wasn't a stigma against gays this would be hella common

There aren't that many gays.
>>
>>18216832

>there aren't that many gays

didn't say there was, just that guys would be more open to being treated or even having sex if they werent going to be judged for it.
>>
I identify as gay but I've had sex with a girl and it was OK. She came onto me, we were sharing a bed. She's a cool person, it was nice cuddling with her and being affectionate, and her pussy felt pretty good. I know a lot of people would say "Youre bisexual then", but I would literally never look for a woman, and it was a purely "fuck it, it's being offered up, why not?" kinda deal.

OP, lay it on the line to this guy. Tell him "Look, I'm straight but I'm open minded. I can't make any promises, and if you wanna end this date that's fine but I'd be up for seeing how it goes."
>>
>>18216843
Are you...are you humble bragging? As a faggot?
>>
>>18216885

No, it's directly related to what the OP is talking about.
>>
>>18216917
So you're humble bragging AND telling him to turn fag because you landed pussy as a fag?

>>18216284
Called it.
>>
>>18215958
>impulsively
Or instinctively because deep down you know that you're a fag, OP.
>>
>>18216684
This right here. If op was a chick and the guy was straight all these tumblr whale thundercunts would be saying she deserves free food for having a poorly shaven used roast vag.
>>
>>18216992
Please go suck off a man.
>>
File: 1487477296968.png (107KB, 244x311px) Image search: [Google]
1487477296968.png
107KB, 244x311px
>>18215958
You should tell him that you're not a homosexual and be completely honest when you text him as to how you really feel and why you've done what you've done.
>>
>>18215958

Man growing old as loner is going to be painful.
>>
>>18215958
Nah, it's fine. I've been on 3 gay dates before and I've always had a pretty great time. Spending one-on-one time with people you feel no need to impress or have no intention of staying in touch with in the long run is nice.
>>
>>18217066
...did you fuck them? Cos I think that may be OP's main concern.
>>
>>18217080
Most people don't fuck on the first date regardless so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>18217336

most gays do.
>>
>>18217342
Citation needed
>>
>>18216204
being on top aint gay
>>
It's only gay if you make it gay, bro
>>
>>18215958
Gay is the new straight.
>>
I'd say tell him the truth, being honest would help you not cringe in the future
>>
>>18217895

>citation needed

do you need a citation to prove to you that the earth is round?
>>
>>18218042

>gay is the new straight

straight is actually the new metro, metro is the new faggot, and faggots are straight.

so really OP if you're gay its the best choice right now
>>
>>18215958

its okay to explore this. you dont have to have sex or do anything. you can be honest about being straight or claim your curious (Cuz in a way, you are).

its an interesting way to see what someone likes about you, and in the end you might find a few reasons to like your self.
>>
>>18218070
>you can be honest about being straight or claim your curious (Cuz in a way, you are).

What is with this heavy push to faggotry on this site? I don't think you understand just how lonely people here are.

Dude is excited to eat dinner with another human being.
>>
You should had asked him to hang out and keep it platonic. You fucked up
>>
>>18215958
I'm screencapping this, it's hilariously sad.
>>
>>18215958
Dude he's gonna want to get you drunk and suck your dick man.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.