[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I express my sexuality and lust in USA without being accused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How do I express my sexuality and lust in USA without being accused of being a sex offender?
>>
Have sex with consenting adults
>>
Have consentual sex. Don't rape. It's not that hard. See ؜>>18215925
>>
>>18215930
>>18215925
No, I'm referring to talking to girls of age and flirting with them.
>>
>>18215955
Define "of age."

And how old are you? Because if you mean that she's 17 and legal, and you're a 40 year old, yeah, you're gonna get called out for flirting with her unless you're really handsome, rich, or both.
>>
؜>>18215955

Use a tripcode you fucking newfag. Anyone can slap a OP in the name slot and impersonate you.
>>
Hi I'm real op look how cool I am

▲ ▲
>>
>>18216011
Hello op, yes you are cool and no, your initial question is retarded.

If you want to know how to deal with girls in public (aka real world) and not being called weirdo, you are doing it wrong.

Try to talk with them. You can usually see in first few sentences if they are actually interested in you. Dont behave like idiot, and sooner or later some girl will show interest in you. That is, unless you are stupid, fat, hideous, antisocial autismo.

The key is to treat them like humans with personality and interests, not objects.

But to me you look like typical shitposter.
>>>/b/
>>
>>18215904
Women in America are weaponizing rape against men. I would avoid them if I was you not worth the 30 minutes of pleasure. if you get accused of a false rape in America you will lose your job,have a criminal record, have your reputation ruined and thrown in jail even without any evidence. this is what happens when you give women the right to vote and they make this guilty until proven innocent.
>>
>>18216108
>Women in America are weaponizing rape against men.
This is actually starting to go away pretty quickly. There's a loud vocal minority, but the general population has pretty thoroughly swung away from the radical feminism. I think we're going to be alright.
>>
>>18216108
These things do not happen though, except in rare cases that get a lot of attention. Stop believing /r9k/ and step outside into the real world.
>>
File: 1429919601848.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429919601848.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>18216114
Dude, the b8 was obvious
>>
>>18215955
Ask if she has a father figure in her life, if she says no then go in for the kill
>>
>>18216120
Maybe, maybe not. Either way it only took me a couple seconds to reply, so I really lost nothing.
>>
>>18215997
Is it that big of a deal? I don't even think /adv/ has trip codes
>>
Just be attractive
>>
>>18216125
This, but treat it as a one and done. Women without a strong male role model figure in their life usually begin to unravel at some point in the relationship.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.